ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   AP 6POTS, 330MM DISKS AND PADS (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/738397-ap-6pots-330mm-disks-and-pads.html)

stevie1982 14 January 2009 10:13 AM

AP 6POTS, 330MM DISKS AND PADS

right people

i currently have a set of AP 6 pot calipers and 330mm disks and pads, (disks look ok and a resonable amount left on the pads) sitting in my garage. i was going to fit them to my p1 but in all honesty i am in two minds if to get rid of them or not.

i am in two minds of to fir them or not, as i am sure they would make no finacial difference in the value of the car when i decide to sell, they just might swing someones mind to buy mine rather than a similar spec for similar money etc. would i be right in my thoughts?

so if they make no real differnece what sort of market price are these worth/selling for?

any views

steve

Peanuts 14 January 2009 10:26 AM

~they were fetching £800 a few months ago, but people are more skint now.

allsop83 14 January 2009 10:37 AM

About £10 but I'll be generous and give you £20 if you want....??

Nah, I'd say about £6-700 is reasonable bud

stevie1982 14 January 2009 10:44 AM

yeah i did not think now would be a good time to sell unless someone has the money and is in the market for a set.

if the right offer came in i may sell if not hold on to them for a couple of months untill people are back in the green after xmas and new years

AdamJ 14 January 2009 11:37 AM

I think they will still sell, this are a sort after mod for scoobs, Does the P1 have the 4 pots? If so, sell the AP's, Big brakes may make someone think its had a hard life...

cav400 14 January 2009 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by stevie1982 (Post 8423256)
yeah i did not think now would be a good time to sell unless someone has the money and is in the market for a set.

if the right offer came in i may sell if not hold on to them for a couple of months untill people are back in the green after xmas and new years

pm me a price plz

stevie1982 14 January 2009 03:06 PM

yeah the p1 comes with 4pots, the 6pots were fitted to the guy i sold the car to last year. he took them off for some stupid reason and fitted the std 4pots. i bought the car back off him two months back and he gave them back to me as he had no need for them

so cant decide of to put them back on or sel them

GazTheHat 14 January 2009 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by stevie1982 (Post 8423999)
yeah the p1 comes with 4pots, the 6pots were fitted to the guy i sold the car to last year. he took them off for some stupid reason and fitted the std 4pots. i bought the car back off him two months back and he gave them back to me as he had no need for them

so cant decide of to put them back on or sel them

What was the reasoning for him taking them off? :wonder:

stevie1982 15 January 2009 11:21 AM

no idea mate, crazy as the car other than the ap's was exactly the same as i sold it to him.

think he was thinking of seling them himself but never got around to doing it as he never joined here or th p1 owners club

steve

Gear Head 15 January 2009 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by AdamJ (Post 8423385)
I think they will still sell, this are a sort after mod for scoobs, Does the P1 have the 4 pots? If so, sell the AP's, Big brakes may make someone think its had a hard life...

Really? Makes me think that the owner has modded wisely! :thumb:

DannyBoy007 15 January 2009 12:22 PM

Seen a few set go for around £500 on ebay lately. Awesum setup but with the credit crunch etc prices have tumbled