ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Anyone dealt with these lads (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/738257-anyone-dealt-with-these-lads.html)

Connor_scotland 13 January 2009 05:46 PM

Anyone dealt with these lads

Anyone used these lads

SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI HIGH REAR SPOILER VERSION 6 on eBay, also, Subaru, Car Parts, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 25-Jan-09 10:52:41 GMT)

Since i got let down with my other sti spoiler -

I have been quoted between £80 an £140 for spraying does that sound about right. My mate used to do all my work until he moved to Austrailia

10/10 for honesty from him. I spoke to him again an he said the spoiler he received was in terrible condition so he thought he would just refund me

---
Hi Connor

We regretfully inform you that we have had no choice but to issue a full refund to you. Our supplier is no longer making the spoiler at a quality that we are happy with, we do apologies for this and for wasting some of your time. We are unable to offer this service until we can find a suitable supplier. Also can you tell me if paypal has refunded you in full as they havent made it clear in the invoice. If not please get in touch and i will send the rest. many thanks and my apologies again

Kevin Route 25

Edit******

Been through their feedback an it seems people are pleased with the spoilers

g7prs 13 January 2009 05:51 PM

Conner you would be better getting one from David at DR motorsport. They come painted and he has loads of happy customers on here and sidc. :thumb:

MY99

zeuss 13 January 2009 05:59 PM

sorry to thread jack but have u a link for the DR Motorsport - cheers

brownysti 13 January 2009 06:34 PM

Try ETSRacing.com Subaru Styling Products GRP Manufacuturers, www.etsracing.com top quality products

scooby1doo1 13 January 2009 06:55 PM

I got 1 from DR motorsport it was crap and never again, when i emaild him saying it was chiped, scratched, runs he said not a problem send it back for a refund. So i did 2 weeks later after many emails he said he will not refund as the spoiler was in bits and looked like it had been stamped on, Blaiming me told me i will after claim with dilivery company. Never got my money back as they said it looks like its been done deliberatley. That means him and he new i would not get the money back as he as prob donr it many times befor, just cost i told him he work was crap.
That was 3yrs ago, but thats the deal i got £300 gone. Got 1 from ebay in the end, sprayed for £50 extra cost £230 all in from holland, and it was mint.

Connor_scotland 13 January 2009 07:06 PM

Well i think im going to go with the ebay company as then i have some comeback if the spoiler is crap.

I spoke to him an it comes with all screws,fitting instructions ( lol) rubber seals

euan_r 13 January 2009 07:24 PM

i got my facelift bumper from DR motorsport and there was not a single flaw on it. took ages getting bubble wrap off. i also needed it sharpish as a fox destroyed my old one a few days before i was travelling south to jae. Bumper came through when they said it would. needless to say i was delighted :notworthy

Connor_scotland 13 January 2009 07:41 PM

O'well i clicked Buy it now an paid for it.

I want one of these spoilers so bad

Will see whats its like when it comes :-)

mit 13 January 2009 08:41 PM

It's a bit late now, but i got a set of used sideskirts from them, phoned them up, told them i wanted black unpainted ones and slash guards. I got one yellow, two red, one blue, two silver and two painted black (8 parts in total) They were poor condition and cracked in a couple of places, cowboys!
However, their new parts might be better!

Mit

Connor_scotland 13 January 2009 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by mit (Post 8421913)
It's a bit late now, but i got a set of used sideskirts from them, phoned them up, told them i wanted black unpainted ones and slash guards. I got one yellow, two red, one blue, two silver and two painted black (8 parts in total) They were poor condition and cracked in a couple of places, cowboys!
However, their new parts might be better!

Mit

You on about DR motorsports

mit 13 January 2009 09:03 PM

Awesomeimports

Connor_scotland 13 January 2009 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by mit (Post 8422060)
Awesomeimports

Not so good mate. The feedback on the spoilers seems good :-)

Just got a mail from him saying its will be here Thursday :-)

I will get it in the bodyshop the day it comes an hopefully have it on at the weekend. When it comes Thursday im going to go spoilerless look on the Scooby till its done:)

mit 13 January 2009 09:51 PM

Spoilerless all the way, well untill i fitted this carbon lip!
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...457/jhkbhk.jpg
Im sure it'll be fine!

Mit

Connor_scotland 13 January 2009 09:59 PM

Hmmmmmmmmm :-)

Yea when it arrives thrusday i will take the spoiler off Thursday :-)

The Dogs B******s 13 January 2009 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by mit (Post 8422262)
Spoilerless all the way, well untill i fitted this carbon lip!
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...457/jhkbhk.jpg
Im sure it'll be fine!

Mit

I went trick or treating years ago and was told,'some stupid american idea'

mit 13 January 2009 10:56 PM

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...57/tftffty.jpg
I put stickers on my bmx years ago and was told, 'some stupid kids idea'

The Dogs B******s 14 January 2009 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by mit (Post 8422510)
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...57/tftffty.jpg
I put stickers on my bmx years ago and was told, 'some stupid kids idea'

Great reply:notworthy
F*ck me,that looks nice:D

Connor_scotland 14 January 2009 07:48 AM

That does look nice.

Tomski_908 14 January 2009 07:48 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Their feedback looks GOOD mate sure all will be well!! :thumb:

mit 14 January 2009 10:36 AM

:thumb:
Thats the best thing about owning a scoob, everyone has different taste, some like ott, some like sutble!:hjtwofing :lol1:

The Dogs B******s 14 January 2009 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by mit (Post 8423232)
:thumb:
Thats the best thing about owning a scoob, everyone has different taste, some like ott, some like sutble!:hjtwofing :lol1:

True:thumb: ,sorry if offended you,that was the Fosters typing:D

Connor_scotland 14 January 2009 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Tomski_908 (Post 8422903)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Their feedback looks GOOD mate sure all will be well!! :thumb:

Hopefully be here tomorrow:)

mit 14 January 2009 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by The Dogs B******s (Post 8424445)
True:thumb: ,sorry if offended you,that was the Fosters typing:D

No, it takes more than that to offend me!:thumb: Fosters typing should be allowed more often!!:lol1: A good bit of light hearted banters cool!

Ball172 14 January 2009 09:21 PM

i bought some interior parts from awesomeimports and they turned up fine. There a local company to me and ive heard good stuff about them so should be all good, le us know what happens dude!

Connor_scotland 15 January 2009 07:34 AM

Will do mate

I need to nip home at lunch an check if its there :-)