ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Private For Sale - Car Parts & Accessories (https://www.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-car-parts-and-accessories-353/)
-   -   Breaking 2 Facelifted Classics (https://www.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-car-parts-and-accessories-353/737598-breaking-2-facelifted-classics.html)

Chunkymonkey 11 January 2009 01:29 AM

Breaking 2 Facelifted Classics

Guys and gals

the guy who runs my rally car is breaking 2 facelifted turbo classics for me, which i've bought this week, to help build our spares package, so we have lots of bits left over if you are interested.

one is a forest green car, which was in great nick, and had only 51000 on the clock, with an engine rebuild 7000 miles or so ago. it's an S reg. complete engine available from this one if required.

t'other is a mica blue wagon with 122000 on the clock, and its a V reg.

please feel free to PM me if there are any bits you want prices on and i'll try and sort something out for you. everything will be on ebay in the fullness of time, but would rather save ebay fees if some fellow enthusiasts wanted bits that we were not going to need anyway.

i travel from inverness to manchester 3 out of every 4 weeks and cars are in carlisle so if you can meet me anywhere on the A9, M8, M74, M6, M61 corridor, and what you want is able to fit into the boot of an Audi A8 then i can even save you postage costs as well, as i'll collect from carlisle and deliver to you when next en route.

thanks

Don

philS scooby 11 January 2009 03:48 PM

got any facelift dashboards in them bud, got cash waiting and im not far from carlilse

Chunkymonkey 11 January 2009 04:11 PM

can't believe how many of you are looking for bits and pieces!

will reply to all PMs etc today, or tomorrow.

for future ref can you please PM me with a note of your email address, as i can pick up emails whilst away from home, but not always the case that i can get on to this site. also means i can put you in touch with the guy breaking the cars, and he can confirm availability, prices, postage etc, as the cars are not at my own home.

thanks

joey_turbo 14 January 2009 02:02 PM

Need a BRIGHT switch please. Based near the stereo.

Ian Payne 14 January 2009 02:30 PM

Do you have the mirrors from the wagon and are they black or mica blue?

Cheers,
Ian

AshMurc 14 January 2009 11:51 PM

hi I've been looking for a facelift bonet, can you help...?
PM sent :)... oops, it would be but you inbox is full!

Chunkymonkey 15 January 2009 12:50 AM

hi there and sorry for the problems with the inbox. appears that my scoobynet subsription expired this week, so my PM allowance went back to 25! had been working away from home so couldn't clear it out.

if anyone is still looking for me to get back to them then best bet is to email tim finch as he is breaking the cars for me and they are now at his place in carlisle. he can let you know what we've still got left and prices and postage as well. save you waiting for me to get back to you. thanks

tfrallysport@btinternet.com

Chunkymonkey 17 January 2009 01:19 AM

big apologies folk, but appears that in my haste to get your enquiries dealt with i made a mistake with Tim's email address:o

correct contact details are

tfrallysport@btconnect.com

gtnomez 17 January 2009 03:23 AM

do you have the td04 for sale?

TYP 3R 17 January 2009 07:48 PM

hi
do you have a single stereo slot and coin drawer to replace double din unit?

W9LTN 17 January 2009 08:08 PM

I've e-mailed at the address for the mica blue front bumper. if it can fit in your car then i could meet you M54 M6. Hilton services if thats any good.

Chunkymonkey 18 January 2009 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by W9LTN (Post 8433015)
I've e-mailed at the address for the mica blue front bumper. if it can fit in your car then i could meet you M54 M6. Hilton services if thats any good.

sorry mate, but my journey is Inverness to Manchester and back, so you are a bit too far south!

may be that some of the stuff you now want is on ebay so check out

'tfrallyesport' (with an 'e' that's not in his email address) and you might find what you are looking for there.

Don

andy 2000awd 22 January 2009 05:08 PM

you have pm:thumb:

coops1 22 January 2009 06:40 PM

PM sent mate

scoobyandscrappy 22 January 2009 11:03 PM

Hi i'm after a good set of coil overs, n/s/f inner wheel arch to bumber trim for an 98 uk turbo

leigh

scoobygreg 23 January 2009 04:58 PM

yhpm

Connor_scotland 01 February 2009 03:36 PM

yhpm

Chunkymonkey 01 February 2009 11:59 PM

Guys and Gals

still experiencing problems with my home email account, and working away from home alot, so apologies if you seem to be waiting for a reply from me.

the best bet is to email Tim on

tfrallysport@btconnect.com

or pop into his ebay shop and see as the cars are just about completely broken now.

if its not listed then email him anyway, as he may still have what you are looking for. some of the smaller fiddly stuff may never get listed so just ask him.

none of the parts are with me now. he has the lot, so only he can tell you what's still left of these two cars.

sorry for any hassle, but hope you get what you need.

Tim's ebay shop

gemmalouise 02 February 2009 03:06 PM

HI Can you tell me if you have a bonnet for sale of the classic please

Thanks
Gemma

GT_MAXER 03 February 2009 08:41 AM

need a classic facelift grill, the very latest one that sits over the bumper a bit more.cash waiting.

keith type r 03 February 2009 08:30 PM

how much 4 front bumper?

Syph 05 February 2009 09:25 AM

do you have a Rad?

if so how much?

mental-mark 16 February 2009 03:29 PM

how much do you want for the engine out of the green classic as mine has just gone pete tong lol

j555 hks 16 February 2009 11:30 PM

hi mate,
do you have a 5 speed box seriel number TY754 VN 1AA.
IF SO WHAT CONDITION IS IT IN AND HOW MUCH.
IM FRON NEWCASTLE.
cheers

Damien. 17 February 2009 12:56 AM

Ive tried e-mailing at the provided address and havent had a reply yet ?

Jamz_ 17 February 2009 08:12 PM

Does the saloon have a spoiler?

scott2102 17 February 2009 10:25 PM

any alloys for sale mate

cdm1 18 February 2009 07:40 PM

looking for a facelift front grill:thumb:

mental-mark 18 February 2009 08:51 PM

HI THERE MATE DO YOU STILL HAVE AN ENGINE FROM THE GREEN ONE IF SO HOW MUCH YOU LOOKING FOR IT CHEERS

sc00by_d00 18 February 2009 10:23 PM

Hi Mate,

a little random but how much for the nuts and bolts holding the turbo to teh downpipe?

Also need an ICV.

Both of which to go onto my V plate classic.

Cheers

P.S im located in the south west so will have to include postage :-)