ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   Central Subaru Ltd (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/73653-central-subaru-ltd.html)

ColinU 03 January 2002 04:23 PM

Geoff,

I can sympathyse with you. I ordered parts before Xmas - parts only arrived this week (after numerous phone calls and assurances that the parts weere in the post).

However, in Central Subaru's defence I have since found (via a impartial source) that one of the two partner in the business has left, leaving the remaining guy totaly snowed under. In addition he seems to be having "difficulties" with his current courier. All this adds up to confusion within Central Subaru, and BIG delays in delivery. On the bright side things do seem to be improving.

Have I lost faith in them?... no. I plan to order a few more parts in a week or so.

Cheers,
ColinU.

P.S.
At least they are not crooks who take your money and run (unlike other breakers I've had the misfortune of dealing with!).

[Edited by ColinU - 3/1/2002 4:26:37 PM]

Geoff Drucquer 20 February 2002 09:44 AM

Has anyone else had a bad experience with this company ? I ordered a wheel on the 2nd Feb, which after numerous phone calls, and many excuses, has still not been delivered. They say they've sent one, but I not received it !

iain atkins 20 February 2002 09:52 AM

Oh yes.

They never seem to have anything in stock :rolleyes:

Don't think we will be the only ones

Iain

harvey 21 February 2002 01:22 AM

Took them off my list ages ago & fortunately was able to cancel cheque.

GASMON 03 March 2002 08:59 PM

Geoff,
I have used Central Subaru several times and I have always found them to be helpful, polite and knowledgable in their work. I can't speak about mail order as I haven't used it, but I suggest this may be a problem with the couriers and not Central Subaru!

Richard Askew 05 March 2002 06:08 PM

Jase - can u edit the bit calling them crooks mate please...they aint crooks til proven otherwise.. I'll give it a bit longer then edit myself...
Cheers amigo

Richard Askew 05 March 2002 07:47 PM

cheers J :D

harvey 06 March 2002 01:42 AM

Good luck with it Firefox.Tell the baliffs that others have had bad experiences, me for one & effective action is reqd. Sooner rather than later.

firefox 03 May 2002 02:59 PM

Central Subaru are "editted to remove slanderous word"!

I am still taking court action against them!

Ballifs have been around to pay them a visit.

They owe me hundreds of pounds for parts I returned, for which they havent re-imbursed me the money.

I called them many times.. and was promised the money.. I sent them recorded letters requesting the money.. but they gave me no choice... so I went to court.

I am still waiting for my money... as they keep fobbing off the balliff (they can only do that so many times).

They registered address is with their accountant and when I spoke to them, they said "take them to court them". Not a very friendly or helpful accountants!

J.

*Area to place editted word* - "crooks"

[Edited by firefox - 3/5/2002 7:32:50 PM]