ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Weekend Thread (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/731218-weekend-thread.html)

Connor_scotland 12 December 2008 09:14 AM

Weekend Thread

What are you all up to this weekend

Tonight - Doing the front breaks on the Scooby an putting my standard rears on - BYE BYE afterburners

Tomorrow - Christmas shopping

Sunday - Nothing i want to sleep haha

Coffin Dodger 12 December 2008 10:56 AM

Tonight - Going out with friends, town, beers, curry, more beers, back to theirs, more beers, Wii, crash out at theirs.

Tomorrow - Wake up with slight hangover ;) Back home after bacon sarnie (hopefully), get a Christmas tree, put up decorations, head off out to next set of mates. Do a bit of Christmas shopping, arrive at friends for dinner + plenty wine and whatever else we can drink, go to sleep in another slightly drunken stupor.

Sunday - Wake up again with slight hangover. Play with friends baby :rolleyes: , have some brekkie, then off to meet with yet another friend for Sunday lunch, hmmmm roast dinner. Eventually back home, maybe a bottle of wine, cheese etc. Earlyish night.

Monday - Back to work to recover from the weekend :D

jimmyv 12 December 2008 11:02 AM

tonight = credit crunch night, couple of dvds and some tins

tommorrow = pratting around, chasing some applications trying to fit some fog lamp covers, in the night ill be trying my luck with one of the barmaids in the local, whilst on the lash with the usual suspects.

sunday = depends what happens on saturday, but there will be a full english breakfast at some point, then maybe some light hearted sunday drinking.

Good times :)

Matteeboy 12 December 2008 11:38 AM

Tonight - not a lot, looking after the baby (which I actually love doing)
Tomorrow - MTB ride, meal out with relatives.
Sunday - big MTB ride, possibly a surf, Sunday roast at a friends.

Nothing too exciting but pleasant enough.

Ant 12 December 2008 11:45 AM

Tonight- playing football

Sat - Sunday: driving to colchester to see my new born nephew

davegtt 12 December 2008 11:51 AM

Tonight, quiet one with the misses

Tomorrow, 9am train to Peterborough to play for the Oldham fans team against Peterborough fans team, get pissed, watch Oldham v Peterborough train home and night on the pop

Sunday, nice lay in, no football on a Sunday which will make a nice change, sleep til about 5ish then down the pub for the poker league game :thumb:

Dan W 12 December 2008 03:18 PM

tonight - poker
tomorrow - work's do
sunday - recovering (not waking up with the office minger)

just kidding about that last part.

Floodboy 12 December 2008 04:38 PM

Tonight - friends coming round, so few shandys

Saturday - early bit of xmas shopping, then spend the afternoon thrashing the scooby (as its sat doing nothing all week), within the laws of the road of course :)
The down the pub for the evening footy and some more shandys

Sunday - more legal thrashing of the scooby :D

jerryh 12 December 2008 04:50 PM

Tonight - going back to my old hotel trade days and helping out at a party night for near on 200 bodies.

Tomorrow - Kids to Samba class, dad to barbers, watch Arsenal on Sky Sports @ lunchtime then off to MCDiarmid Park to watch the mighty St Johnstone (top of the league don't you know!), then helping out at another party night in the evening.

Sunday - Veggy day - Lie in followed by Race of Champions on telly in the afternoon.

ronjeramy 12 December 2008 05:04 PM

Tonight cook tea for g/f then out to local-ish pub to meet up with some friends.

Saturday work, no hangover (fingers crossed) christmas shopping few vodkas either at mine or a mates inyo town pished more vodka more pished, pizza and bed.

Sunday not much, mostly recovering from the previous nights exploits :D and probably put the Christmas tree up

Lee247 12 December 2008 05:07 PM

Tonight, got the gals coming round for loads of drinking

Tomorrow, working in the morning, delivering work in the afternoon and doing the last of Christmas shopping

Sunday, as little as possible
:D

Nat 12 December 2008 05:40 PM

Tonight...Just got back to my parents to see them, then off to mates to plan some things, then off to see a woman about a dog.

Sat - Up to Leeds, shopping and going to the best club night in the world christmas party :D Awoooooga! :D

Sun - Recover, shop, lunch.

Mon - Off to B'ham, shopping, drinking, go to see The Pogues, woooooo :D

scoobyvirgin 12 December 2008 06:10 PM

Tonight, putting some lexus lights on my Scoob which I got of ebay. Then going round town in it to pull some ladies.

Tomorrow, taking lexus lights off Scoob and putting them back on ebay.

moff1888 12 December 2008 07:31 PM

Tonight - Started my 3 weeks xmas leave so I'm doing sod all and relaxing.
Saturday - Buying kitchen appliances etc and having a cheeky few drinks.
Sunday - Drive to Plymouth to pick up a van, pick up some stuff and drive back to camp.

Live the dream!

cookstar 12 December 2008 07:38 PM

Tonight - Working :(

Saturday - Moving into my new house. :luxhello:

Sunday - begin ripping kitchen out in new house. :D

hux309 12 December 2008 07:49 PM

Tonight - Food and some nice ale, probably watch the rest of 24

Tomorrow - Finish off some christmas loose ends.

Sunday - Chuff all, will probably end up being dragged around the shops.

corradoboy 12 December 2008 07:49 PM

F - W*rking (12hr nights)

S - W*rking (12hr nights)

S - W*rking (12hr nights)

M - Sleep, and having a new windscreen fitted to the car :mad:

jayb1970 12 December 2008 07:53 PM

Tonight..........Early night

Saturday........At work 6-6, sh1t, shower & shave. Then out on the lash.(works do)

Sunday..........Naff all, due to previous night !

Dedrater 12 December 2008 07:54 PM

What Conner forgot to mention is that he will be abusing the Buckie all weekend, he lives in Scotland, its the done thing:thumb:

j4ckos mate 12 December 2008 08:40 PM

jimmyv sounds the best

Clarebabes 12 December 2008 09:42 PM

Tonight - here :rolleyes:

Tomorrow - picking up my new MX bike :D :D :D :D

Sunday - find somewhere to ride my new MX bike :D :D :D :D

sti-04!! 12 December 2008 10:11 PM

Tonight - In
Tomorrow - Soccer then a TA dance.
Sunday - Washing my hair :p

Midnight Runner 12 December 2008 11:20 PM

Tonight - Just got back from the pub (quiet one)

Saturday - Chester or Liverpool. Tis my birthday y'see, so mucho bevvies to be consumed

Sunday - Mother of all hangovers, sunday roast at my mums, quite night in with the Mrs ;)

Midnight Runner 12 December 2008 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by cookstar (Post 8343169)

Sunday - begin ripping kitchen out in new house. :D

Thats the easy part just wait until you put the new one in.....

Kieran_Burns 12 December 2008 11:38 PM

Tomorrow morning I have got to get the following sorted with the Golf:
  • Coolant temp sensor
  • drivers side ABS sensor
  • Indicator arm
  • near side dipped beam bulb

It's a V6 so there is NO room in the engine bay so the front bulkhead has to be moved just to do the CTS :(

If all that gets done I'll be motoring up to Sheffield to get roaring drunk with mates 'cos I medically NEED to.

Before I go - I'm going to get a shed load of Christmas stuff ordered on line as I've finally got the list sorted (and that needs to be done to ensure it all gets here on time)