ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   Blue foggy man (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/730206-blue-foggy-man.html)

mp24 07 December 2008 07:23 PM

Blue foggy man

Ian, a big thank you for sorting out a top weekend, i can't believe how many hours myself,chris,darren and ryan have spent up in the forests. my wife thought i had left her (wishfull thinking):D . well what an experience, from getting stuck and lost in the forests to rubbing shoulders with the rally stars themselves.
The only downfall was the vehicle i was supplied with, it was a ford ranger pickup,the power was fine, but it was rear wheel drive which could not get up the snow and ice covered hills,i should have been given a four wheel drive.
This morning i was stranded for one and a half hours because there was ice on the grass,what a joke as i had to get the camera crew to rescue me.

Well i better get ready for the aftershow party in cardiff as darren is picking us up at 8pm:rolleyes:

Thanks again Ian:thumb:

wrx,sti 07 December 2008 07:42 PM

Yes thanks Ian:luxhello: :luxhello: we had a great weekend with the wrc camera crew and i just seen myself on dave and they used the footage that i shot GREAT.:D :thumb:

matscooby 07 December 2008 08:02 PM

Glad to hear you all had a top weekend:thumb: , if only I knew sooner, I would of joined you, you b*****ds.

ryan33hks 08 December 2008 10:57 AM

BIG thanks to Ian again, it was an awesome weekend and great to be a V.I.P :D probably a once in a lifetime experience so cheers mate:thumb:

wrx287 08 December 2008 12:51 PM

I had a 4WD Ranger:norty: :norty: Just dont tell ford what i done with it:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: It did'nt go off road honestly;)

KJD Mk1 08 December 2008 01:12 PM

Looks like you all landed on your feet and had a great time:thumb:

The Trooper 1815 08 December 2008 04:43 PM

Mark, Chris, Darren and Ryan I hope your penis's fall off!:lol1: But a big thanks for managing to get there. This was the first year I have not been on a working weekend off (if you know what I mean:freak3: ).

But I still managed a chat with a certain Mr Gronholm in the tea room upstairs in the Stadium and have a good nose round the new RS Focus. They did a rehearsal earlier in the day and it does sound and look quite special. I can see, if the money and the technology is right, some Scoobists going to the Blue Oval.

I would have liked to get some more of you involved but I only had about an hour and half, on a Thursday, whilst travelling to work to rustle up some bloke. I phoned a number of you but like me you where all committed.

VC you even missed a party:cry: Nevermind always next year and don't forget it's October 09.:thumb:

Daz187 08 December 2008 05:27 PM

Another big thank you Ian for sorting us out it was a amazing weekend. Only jusr starting to wake up :) Good party afterwards too :norty:

KJD Mk1 08 December 2008 11:44 PM

I looked out for you all on TV but could only see coats and bobble hats:D

mp24 09 December 2008 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by kjdmk1 (Post 8333388)
I looked out for you all on TV but could only see coats and bobble hats:D

Chris was on dave:Whatever_

bluerigster 09 December 2008 05:32 PM

Sounds as though you all had a top weekend, I've just watched the highlights on Dave, Sébastien Loeb is such a worthy winner a true professional. I'm glad I wasn't standing up there in this weather but would have loved to have gone to the after party, lucky gits.:)

valley commando 09 December 2008 09:59 PM

i'm spewing ere:mad: :mad: :cry:
you jammy gits:D
never mind maybe next year i can do my commando dance on the table in the party in the night:lol1:
top pics NO.1