ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Rally Cameraman - Balls of Steel (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/730021-rally-cameraman-balls-of-steel.html)

SunnySideUp 06 December 2008 08:42 PM

Rally Cameraman - Balls of Steel

Or frozen in terror?

You decide ......

Balls Of Steel?

Milamber 06 December 2008 08:49 PM

loads of room..... NOT

The Dogs B******s 06 December 2008 08:51 PM

Balls of steel:lol1:

SwissTony 06 December 2008 09:06 PM

casual :D

Oldfella 06 December 2008 09:07 PM

Taf ;) :D

SunnySideUp 06 December 2008 09:07 PM

Laid back?
in casualty :lol1:

unclebuck 06 December 2008 09:09 PM

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...ke-it-stop.jpg

Will 06 December 2008 09:11 PM

LOL, the way he just pics up the cam and takes a photo after that:lol1:

moff1888 06 December 2008 09:38 PM

Good drills. Avoid possible death, calmly take your pic and then run to give assistance.

Scooby Roo 06 December 2008 10:16 PM

I like the casual way he just starts clicking away then realises that the guy has just demolished his car.

He must have just breathed in to make himself thinner :D

FlightMan 07 December 2008 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by unclebuck (Post 8328459)

Don't understand UB, what's wrong with the post? :wonder:

Leslie 07 December 2008 10:48 AM

Yes an impressive video, but I think he was sharp enough to stand where the brick wall was protecting him so maybe not quite as cool as he looked. Still enough to make you suck your teeth though!

Les

SwissTony 07 December 2008 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by FlightMan (Post 8329047)
Don't understand UB, what's wrong with the post? :wonder:

Because it is a well known fact that UB hates pete :rolleyes:

Molbyman 07 December 2008 05:32 PM

Check out this video from the Manx Rally 1983. Its the great Ari Vatanen. I can remember seeing this on World Of Sport or someting similar. The Co-Driver nearly wets himself (or worse) at 1.42 mins thro' the video as they pass over a grid. Amazing car control.
This skill demonstrates why I can never vote for Lewis Hamilton in the BBC Sports Personality.
YouTube - Ari Vatanen - Manx Rally 1983

unclebuck 07 December 2008 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 8329107)
Because it is a well known fact that UB hates pete :rolleyes:

LOL - I don't 'hate pete' if fact I don't even believe there is such a thing as a 'pete'.

No, what I (rightly) object to is the constant bombardment of turgid drivel that 'pete' subjects this forum to after his 'proper' SN account was permanently banned by the Webmaster for persistently breaking all the rules that other members are happily able to comply with. Attempting to portray 'pete' as some kind of victim holds no water with me, and you should know perfectly well by now the kind of divisive and inflammatory nonsense 'pete' will post on here given the opportunity.

DCI Gene Hunt 07 December 2008 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by unclebuck (Post 8329732)
LOL - I don't 'hate pete' if fact I don't even believe there is such a thing as a 'pete'.

No, what I (rightly) object to is the constant bombardment of turgid drivel that 'pete' subjects this forum to after his 'proper' SN account was permanently banned by the Webmaster for persistently breaking all the rules that other members are happily able to comply with. Attempting to portray 'pete' as some kind of victim holds no water with me, and you should know perfectly well by now the kind of divisive and inflammatory nonsense 'pete' will post on here given the opportunity.

Swiss is right..... you have issues with Pete, may be best for you to ignore him completely rather than posting negatively on his threads.

RON 07 December 2008 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Molbyman (Post 8329693)
Check out this video from the Manx Rally 1983. Its the great Ari Vatanen. I can remember seeing this on World Of Sport or someting similar. The Co-Driver nearly wets himself (or worse) at 1.42 mins thro' the video as they pass over a grid. Amazing car control.
This skill demonstrates why I can never vote for Lewis Hamilton in the BBC Sports Personality.

Not only is that an awesome (scarey) video, but just look at how skinny the 'A' pillar is....... hence not a huge great roll cage like they have these days....!!!:eek:

FlightMan 07 December 2008 06:18 PM

Sorry but I don't see how this thread, falls into the category of "turgid drivel". There is an ignore option in this forum UB, why don't you use it? :idea:

hux309 07 December 2008 06:19 PM

And you say pete posts turgid drivel, talk about hypocritical.

SunnySideUp 07 December 2008 06:27 PM

I have UncleBuck and his aliases on ignore :lol1:

You lot are not helping by quoting him as it means I can see his drivel ;)

Only a complete and utter idiot would open a thread started by a member they hate ...... to actually post on it is quite simply mindbending :lol1:

billythekid 07 December 2008 06:27 PM

Luck was on his side that day... I wonder if he was as lucky the next time!?

M444GY 07 December 2008 07:21 PM

the car is fooked lol lucky bloke to

Kieran_Burns 07 December 2008 09:56 PM

Balls of steel or underpants of diarrhoea ?

He's only running away from the smell....

dome 07 December 2008 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Molbyman (Post 8329693)

Here's another cracker, bloke called Patrick Snijers in an e30 M3 on the manx. enjoy...

YouTube - Rally: Patrick Snijers - Forceful Driving

Leslie 08 December 2008 10:42 AM

There is nothing wrong with this thread or the others that SSup has started recently.

I think you are letting your prejudice rule your common sense and it is also offensive for the rest of us to read those particular posts of yours.

If SSuP does make a post which can be honestly criticised, then he is fair game of course.

Les

Molbyman 08 December 2008 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by dome (Post 8330535)
Here's another cracker, bloke called Patrick Snijers in an e30 M3 on the manx. enjoy...

YouTube - Rally: Patrick Snijers - Forceful Driving

One word - beautiful

stuart n 09 December 2008 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Kieran_Burns (Post 8330423)
Balls of steel or underpants of diarrhoea ?

He's only running away from the smell....

:lol1: :lol1:

He's a lucky boy, and so is the driver!

Connor_scotland 09 December 2008 11:20 AM

Holy hell thats close

What a loon

Dave Bullock 09 December 2008 01:24 PM

That Ari Vatanen vid.......
I love the way that the co-driver says "Oh God!!" and then shuts up for a sec. Brown underpants me thinks.