ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Right that's it - X Factor (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/729880-right-thats-it-x-factor.html)

Nat 06 December 2008 07:59 AM

Right that's it - X Factor

Alexandra is breaking out the sob story - her mum needs a new Liver :rolleyes:

No way she won't win now :lol1:

Did anyone know her mum is also the lead singer of Soul II Soul?

Mrfastbaz 06 December 2008 08:03 AM

cant stand it when the sympathy voters start it should be all about the talent of the wannabe artist not their background........

MikeCardiff 06 December 2008 08:39 AM

I'm entering next year, I cant sing but thats beside the point.

Have already ordered a wheelchair and arranged for a couple of my close relatives to say they have cancer. My parents have agreed to say they beat me daily, and that I was actually adopted.

And this has been 'my dream all my life' well, at least for the last few weeks after I realised maybe even if I dont win I can get a job presenting kids TV on some obscure cable channel.

phil_wrx 06 December 2008 09:02 AM

she was on gmtv friday morning and no i didnt know she was in soul to soul... i love them :D

stuart n 06 December 2008 09:16 AM

Yeah I did know that. Shame she's had to break out the sob story as she's the best singer left by a country mile.

Felix. 06 December 2008 09:33 AM

Gone off this show once it gets past the heats when you get all the weirdos on. The only decent act to come from this was G4 - all the rest are the same type of Karaoke wannabies

phil_wrx 06 December 2008 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Felix. (Post 8327152)
Gone off this show once it gets past the heats when you get all the weirdos on. The only decent act to come from this was G4 - all the rest are the same type of Karaoke wannabies

leona lewis? she is very very very good

David Lock 06 December 2008 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by phil_wrx (Post 8327168)
leona lewis? she is very very very good

Absolutely the best for years :thumb:

Yeah the sob stories distort the whole thing nowadays. Waiting for eooogggneennnwan to reveal the "dodgy" priest story :D

dl

DCI Gene Hunt 06 December 2008 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by David Lock (Post 8327181)
Absolutely the best for years :thumb:

Yeah the sob stories distort the whole thing nowadays. Waiting for eooogggneennnwan to reveal the "dodgy" priest story :D

dl

Cant stand that twonk..... his smile/smirk really gets on my feckin tits! :mad:

CrisPDuk 06 December 2008 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 8327191)
Cant stand that twonk..... his smile/smirk really gets on my feckin tits! :mad:

Every time he comes on the TV I feel the need to punch it :mad:

Although that could just be because he looks strikingly similar to my ginger stepson :lol1:

Nat 06 December 2008 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by CrisPDuk (Post 8327242)
Every time he comes on the TV I feel the need to punch it :mad:

Although that could just be because he looks strikingly similar to my ginger stepson :lol1:

Ditto. Doopy looking twerp.

David Lock 06 December 2008 12:24 PM

"Tonoit Oi'm facin the biggest challenge of moi loife"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhh :wall:

TomR555 06 December 2008 12:26 PM

The whole show is just a pile of sh1te!!!! :mad: :o :razz: :sleep:

Gordo 06 December 2008 01:11 PM

Diana all the way - 'cos you would :)

Lee247 06 December 2008 01:39 PM

I refuse to watch it now. When tripe like that Irish lad is still in and Ruth and Laura are out. It must be fixed :mad:

Torquemada 06 December 2008 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Gordo (Post 8327509)

Changed my mind on that one, I 'would' after a pint of rohypnol was in me, maybe :D

renny 06 December 2008 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Gordo (Post 8327509)

Nah,don't think i would to be honest.

Put some shoes on girl...............:lol1:

Dan Gleebits 06 December 2008 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by David Lock (Post 8327422)
"Tonoit Oi'm facin the biggest challenge of moi loife"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhh :wall:

Big Sinky?
:thumb:

scoobynutta555 06 December 2008 08:10 PM

It's Karaoke for the benefits underclass to watch whilst slurping strong cider at home on their stained couches.

Never mind, Harry Hill's on now :thumb:

Dan Gleebits 06 December 2008 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by scoobynutta555 (Post 8328297)
It's Karaoke for the benefits underclass to watch whilst slurping strong cider at home on their stained couches.

Never mind, Harry Hill's on now :thumb:

I preferred his dad, Benny ;)

scoobybubbles 06 December 2008 08:12 PM

enjoyed the boys tonight! be nice to have someone like them in the chart! at least you can understand what they are singing! unlike some rap crap in the charts these days! Alexandra was quite superb tonight tho!

J4CKO 06 December 2008 08:13 PM

Repeat after me,

I am not NACRO
I am not NACRO
I am not NACRO
I am not NACRO
I am not NACRO

Will 06 December 2008 08:14 PM

God im so sick of the blubbing on there tonight ffs (im only watching cause the other half is watching it). You have got that far on the show and you are watched by millions so why cry?? Oh yhea i know sympathy vote, silly me

Will 06 December 2008 08:15 PM

I am not NACRO

rabbos 06 December 2008 08:18 PM

KILL KILL KILL , KILL THEM ALL!

HankScorpio 06 December 2008 08:23 PM

YouTube - Harry Hill's Tv Burp - The X Factor (29/11/2008)

The eoggyoggy quigg bit mentioned last week

GlesgaKiss 06 December 2008 09:50 PM

What was all the crying about this week? No one seems to have any composure anymore, they just break down in front of millions of people watching live. It's pathetic.

Alexandra FTW! Forget the sob story, she's in a different league to the rest.

J4CKO 06 December 2008 10:45 PM

Its all a bag of wank really, isn't it, even if they can sing they are so formulaic, no room for originality or expression, another boy band, well forgive me if don't get too excited, another overly screechy female artist, music isn't about a person, its about a personality or a group of people with something to offer other than a bit of voice, being able to sing someone else's song in an ok way just isn't good enough, that's karaoke, thats a pub singer, its like trying to second guess nature, it can work but tends not to due to the narrow window of acceptability of the judges, the best acts in reality float to the top through word of mouth, through a buzz, through being great not because they can sing someone else's song well.

They are creating drones, do you think most of the artists we really like would have made it through the selection procedure, would my record collection contain ginger Irish kids singing karaoke, would Johhny Rotten have pleaded with Simon Cowell for another chance ?

Lee247 06 December 2008 11:02 PM

That Oirish plank is still in. :mad:

I did not watch on principle, but just had to see the results. Wish I had not bothered. It's a fix, I tells you

salsa-king 06 December 2008 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by MikeCardiff (Post 8327113)
I'm entering next year, I cant sing but thats beside the point.

Have already ordered a wheelchair and arranged for a couple of my close relatives to say they have cancer. My parents have agreed to say they beat me daily, and that I was actually adopted.

And this has been 'my dream all my life' well, at least for the last few weeks after I realised maybe even if I dont win I can get a job presenting kids TV on some obscure cable channel.

You'll win hands down. lol

YouTube - Geraldine McQueen - Winners Song

tonight I just wanted one of the judges to say.. 'you nailed that song'

lol

YouTube - Britains got the pop factor 2 Up 2 Down, Final Plea (and singing winners song)

YouTube - Britain's Got The Pop Factor - R.Wayne - Audition/History/Past Songs - High Quality

YouTube - Britain's Got The Pop Factor - R Wayne - High Quality