ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   My first scooby :) (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/727677-my-first-scooby.html)

Kevxx 26 November 2008 11:14 AM

My first scooby :)

Hello everyone :notworthy

Jeem uses this, and he says you folks are good for the banter and better at advice, so i'm looking for some help and to get involved in a bit of a laugh.

heres some pictures of my beast..

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...c/PICT0130.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...c/PICT0133.jpg

got stuck slightly...got dirty.
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/2d2c/dirt.jpg

The interior looks brand new, leather roof lining, it's fwd, or 4wd, 1.2 9v :)
i need to sort the rust out, give her some tlc, but i like the character of the car, thought i'd share here, if anyone cares.

Anyone seen that Ken Block video? ....hehe i'm kidding, :|

ColiNThESTI 26 November 2008 11:23 AM

lol nice 1 when you upgrading to her big sister then?

Glowplug 26 November 2008 11:35 AM

Blast from the past :clap: was my first Subaru too many many moons ago. Loads of dirty fun on the dirty B roads. Good on ya :top:

Red Rocket 11166 26 November 2008 11:41 AM

Who's football pitch did you ruin :cuckoo:

Kevxx 26 November 2008 11:43 AM

i doubt i'll go for any bigger sister :(

and the football pitch is a emergancy sunday league pitch, kids use a diff pitch, tis fine. I only did that, the dirt is from different roads/bits of grass:)

MrRA 26 November 2008 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Red Rocket 11166 (Post 8301961)
Who's football pitch did you ruin :cuckoo:

Was just thinking the same. Why ruin a football pitch??:confused:

Kevxx 26 November 2008 11:47 AM

no-body at all uses it!!
the kids use a smaller pitch!

and football players now have something to complain about!

i coulda done it twin town style!

Steve_PPP 26 November 2008 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Kevxx (Post 8301976)
no-body at all uses it!!

yeah, course they don't. i'd be well miffed if someone did that to my local park :razz:

MrRA 26 November 2008 12:13 PM

Grass looks maintained for a pitch that nobody uses.

Kevxx 26 November 2008 12:17 PM

i forgot grass grow's wild in the winter :P and we have as local council, maybe your parks and football pitches and hedges at side of roads don't get cut, our's oddly do.
i also forgot when new to a forum your automatically wrong, google map padanaram, you'll see the about 20 house's.

on top of this, i'm sorry for doing that to the pitch, which i then drove off of, and it has garages next to it, where people often drive onto the pitch, but lets take our focus off of that cause no-body here has done something silly, and look at the car, she's lovely old and i thought some of you might of liked it.

MissyV 26 November 2008 12:43 PM

I like it, it's cute :luxhello:

PaulC72 26 November 2008 12:51 PM

Oh dear not the best way to start on a forum.

The grass looks well used and they do not normally leave goal posts up when they are not....

maybe you will learn.

WRX_Dazza 26 November 2008 02:40 PM

:Whatever_

Gear Head 26 November 2008 02:50 PM

Oh for godsake, get off your high horses, as none of you ever speed obviously? :rolleyes:

TomR555 26 November 2008 03:00 PM

:lol1:

Kevxx 26 November 2008 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by chrispurvis100 (Post 8302404)
Oh for godsake, get off your high horses, as none of you ever speed obviously? :rolleyes:

thank you.

I didn't think it'd cause a problem, i put in on my usual forums and they said why ruin the pitch, i explained it actually isn't used at all, then we slagged off poofy football players :)

but :nono: :nono: for me!

Hope some folk enjoy the car, i'm going to give it a nice service(belt/gaskets/oil/sparks), and i'll post here for some advice, i want it to look very standard and keep it Retro. I have another car which is off the road just now, so this was a bit of fun! :)

subaruturbo_18 26 November 2008 03:24 PM

fantastic:thumb: my mate has two of these (niether of them work though as he cant drive :lol:)

MrRA 26 November 2008 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by chrispurvis100 (Post 8302404)

So you think it is ok to wreck a public park then?

Dowsie WRX 26 November 2008 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Kevxx (Post 8302448)
thank you.

I didn't think it'd cause a problem, i put in on my usual forums and they said why ruin the pitch, i explained it actually isn't used at all, then we slagged off poofy football players :)

but :nono: :nono: for me!

Hope some folk enjoy the car, i'm going to give it a nice service(belt/gaskets/oil/sparks), and i'll post here for some advice, i want it to look very standard and keep it Retro. I have another car which is off the road just now, so this was a bit of fun! :)

You really are a first class numpty!
Just beacuse you believe the football pitch not to be used, doesn't mean you go and ruin it like that :nono:

With a bit of luck someone might think you don't get enough use of your front garden one day and come and churn that up! :wonder:

Jeem 26 November 2008 05:19 PM

Hes right that pitch never gets used, it might look like a nice mowed pitch but the whole left side of the pitch in the pic is as uneven as it gets , behind where the pic was taken it gets waterlogged. The right side gets better and theres 2 penelty spots at each end from that pic you lot say it looks a perfect pitch, it aint

andywiddss1 26 November 2008 05:38 PM

more comments about the grass than the car scary ha ha

Glowplug 26 November 2008 05:44 PM

By the way, Welcome to SN (aka: www.saveourfootiepitches.co.uk) :fight: :top:

Gear Head 26 November 2008 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by MrRA (Post 8302525)
So you think it is ok to wreck a public park then?

No I don't. But I'm not going to get all 'shouty' about it on a public forum. :thumb:

PaulC72 26 November 2008 07:42 PM

ok to put the whole thing into another light, if the field, park or grassed area is not used did you get the owners permission to tear it up like that.

Trespassing oh dear moved onto another problem.....

stistussy 26 November 2008 07:53 PM

:thumb: get yourself a set of wagon rear spoilers and some gold wheels and it will look like mine:lol1:

Kevxx 26 November 2008 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by PaulC72 (Post 8303156)
ok to put the whole thing into another light, if the field, park or grassed area is not used did you get the owners permission to tear it up like that.

Trespassing oh dear moved onto another problem.....

trespassing laws in scotland? really...:wonder:

:nono: anyway the car in hand here eh!

MrLouKnee 26 November 2008 11:34 PM

it needs decals on the outside, and fluffy dice on the inside, maybe NOS as well