ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Rapist Father gets life (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/727559-rapist-father-gets-life.html)

little-ginge 25 November 2008 06:19 PM

Rapist Father gets life

I don't know why I am shocked by stories in the news these days, but this one is appalling. 2 girls raped by their own father, resulting in 19 pregnancies...

How did it continue for so long? The girls had miscarriages and abortions, even to the point that Dr's told them to stop having children by the same father. There must have been some concerns before it came to light in June:(

BBC NEWS | England | South Yorkshire | Rapist father gets life sentence

GC8 25 November 2008 06:21 PM

I hadnt heard about this until it was on the news earlier... It doesnt bear thinking about.

The Rig 25 November 2008 06:21 PM

its all very weird,do we know if the girls had normal social lives,had mates etc ?

surely they knew it was wrong if they did get out the house every day ??

GC8 25 November 2008 06:26 PM

It isnt that easy, the abusers have so much control over their victims.

The Rig 25 November 2008 06:30 PM

suppose so,if i try and tell my kids to keep schtum about buyin a 4 pack if there with me i have no chance so just cant comprehend what he was doing being kept a secret

Maz 25 November 2008 06:33 PM

A very disturbing thing to happen.:(

GC8 25 November 2008 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by The Rig (Post 8300336)
suppose so,if i try and tell my kids to keep schtum about buyin a 4 pack if there with me i have no chance so just cant comprehend what he was doing being kept a secret

I only have an insight because my girlfriend is a probation officer. The control that they have is absolute, its very different to the discipline that youre talking about.

Simon

dpb 25 November 2008 06:51 PM

youd imagine there's some backward thinking within the family

Removed. 25 November 2008 07:52 PM

Well one consolation is that the sick scumbag's life will be made a misery inside, the screws will hate him, the good honest lags will hate him, he'll be in solitary for 23 hours a day for his own safety. You never know, he might have an accident in the showers, slip and break his neck. Sorry, but these sort of people don't deserve to be kept safe in prison, put him in Holloway with the women.......

The Zohan 25 November 2008 07:55 PM

Chances are he will get concilling and support whilst inside - i just hope the same efforts if not more are spent on the girls he abused!

Oh, and i hope he gets ass-raped to death in prison

MJW 25 November 2008 09:17 PM

Terrible terrible story :( hopefully he gets what he deserves for the rest of his days in prison.

c-o-l-e 26 November 2008 02:54 AM

Theres a reasonable chance he'd do himself in.
I often wonder if people like that should be hung or have their freedoman taken, perhaps both.