ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Xfactor: I blame papers... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/727305-xfactor-i-blame-papers.html)

Jaybird-UK 24 November 2008 05:06 PM

Xfactor: I blame papers...

I just heard on Radio 1 that Rachael Hylton is blaming the news papers for her being voted out.... :brickwall

From her bebo site :

Rachel Hylton, 26, had five children by five different fathers - the first arriving when she was just 13. She had been addicted to crack cocaine and had also served two prison sentences, including one for burglary.
We'll Ive been burgled and the last thing I'd want the little scrote getting is a pop career.

Jamz3k 24 November 2008 05:09 PM

Tighten her!

Brun 24 November 2008 05:18 PM

She could sing but no where near good enough to win it anyway...

Timwinner 24 November 2008 05:42 PM

Every week it showed just how much she wanted her kids back by the way she left them in care and looked out for herself by entering the X factor and not taking responsibility for the life she has so cheaply created with a string of random men whilst spending her time caught between a cocaine addled haze and prison.

Good parenting sweetheart.

ScooByer Trade 24 November 2008 05:46 PM

Bigjay you talking s**t ? and that is a very sad story.

cossie-nutter 24 November 2008 06:27 PM

Her sob story killed her being in x factor as she kept going on about it to much to the point it was hurting peoples ears and making them bleed!

The press about her family didn't help either!

Abdabz 24 November 2008 06:41 PM

She was evicted for being a bad singer (like Macy Gray with a throat infection) , arrogant, fat, ugly and quite simply having not one basic tick in the box requirement to be a pop star.

That on top of the fact that her past was shambolic. Some people suggesting she was strong for bouncing back - ha! - not half as strong as the millions of other people who manage to say no to drugs and crime in the first place... :rolleyes:

HankScorpio 24 November 2008 07:55 PM

Her jail sentence came about because she burgled someone WHILE ON PROBATION for assault.

If you're too thick to take the second chance granted by a probational sentence, you don't deserve any more in my book.

Good riddance ghetto skank.

c-o-l-e 24 November 2008 08:10 PM

I iz fownd tha affendin payper innit....
http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content...k3/1227608.jpg

Kieran_Burns 24 November 2008 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by HankScorpio (Post 8297923)
Her jail sentence came about because she burgled someone to pay for her crack habit WHILE ON PROBATION for assault

If you're too thick to take the second chance granted by a probational sentence, you don't deserve any more in my book.

Good riddance ghetto skank.

edited for completeness.

Scary huh?

I can't help but think she was looking for another quick fix (as in repair! :) ) for her life with the X factor

TinyO1 24 November 2008 11:19 PM

good job she is out!

wiley 24 November 2008 11:23 PM

she had a serious attitude problem, sometimes the public vote not for the best talent but for the likeablility factor. look at so story daniel, he made it quite far

wiley

twooo 24 November 2008 11:31 PM

Surely you're meant to get a crack habit AFTER becoming a pop star????

Silly girl, got a bit muddled up didn't she.

dpb 24 November 2008 11:39 PM

She s a damn site more authentic than the fake irish pixie ..!

MrJim 25 November 2008 09:29 AM

lets hope we never hear or see her again

dpb 25 November 2008 09:57 AM

but shes on next week ! :cry:

jaytc2003 25 November 2008 10:34 AM

one dimensional, fat ugly pig, who would not have sold many records as she wasnt liked (and wasnt great vocally). She is like a poor (wo)mans Jade Goody

dpb 25 November 2008 10:59 AM

Thats Harsh Mate - you cant compare with the illiteratre Warthog :(

Neanderthal 25 November 2008 11:05 AM

Much as I disliked the woman, I think her 'sing off' performance was better than 'look at us we're great mates and having so much fun' JLS. Besides if JLS went then Louis would be left with no acts a few weeks from the final.

HankScorpio 25 November 2008 11:10 AM

only three weeks and they're going out this week.