ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   I'm a Grandpa at just 26.........Amazing (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/725457-im-a-grandpa-at-just-26-amazing.html)

Scooby23 16 November 2008 05:51 PM

I'm a Grandpa at just 26.........Amazing

Well guys

I'm a grandpa at just 26, and it's the best feeling in the world.

Before you guys start saying WTF i'll explain.

I have 2 beautiful staffs and one of them was pregnant, i say was, as she gave birth last night to 7 stunning solid blue staffs. She started labour at 1 o'clock and eventually finished up at about 5 o'clock. the labour went well and both mother and pups were fine.

She had 4 boys and 3 girls.

They are absolutely stunning, all are solid blue in colour and all healthy.

Pups are for sale and you can find more info on the dogs at BluestaffyBulls

Pups are £950 each.

Here's some pics.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...3/DSC02772.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...3/DSC02779.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...3/DSC02780.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...3/DSC02781.jpg

M444GY 16 November 2008 06:00 PM

well done gramps lol they look tiny

Jamie 16 November 2008 06:03 PM

Cool

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...OTTJstzM5Z.jpg
;)

Can i trade you a camel and some badgers for a pup asking price is a bit high :cry:

LUCKO 16 November 2008 06:04 PM

soon in the for sale section? :lol1:

nice doggies :thumb:

Lee247 16 November 2008 06:06 PM

awwwwww, they are sooooo cute. Mum is gorgeous too :luvlove:

M535I 16 November 2008 06:19 PM

lovley mate , i have a red one with white sox , as for the askin price some can go for 1300 each it is (correct me if im wrong ) pretty much the rarest colour you can get a staff and very sought after ? !

Scoobychick 16 November 2008 06:41 PM

They are sought after, expensive, beautiful dogs. They look gorgeous and I want them all :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove:

Gutmann pug 16 November 2008 07:25 PM

Sounds like a nice piece of business that does

J4CKO 16 November 2008 08:22 PM

£950 for a Staff, the rescue places are full of ones needing a home, lovely Dogs but a limited market given the publics aversion to Staffs, good luck but at the moment you may struggle.

oldsplice 16 November 2008 08:26 PM

Oooh, they look all warm and wriggly. Lovely pups. :luvlove:

Sosbanite 16 November 2008 11:53 PM

Puptastic! Congratulations :thumb:

pimmo2000 17 November 2008 12:44 AM

near a grand for a dog ... lovely looking but can they cook and clean :)

r32 17 November 2008 06:51 AM

Wow, are'nt dogs expensive ............ look lovely though!

davegtt 17 November 2008 09:02 AM

Ouch, knew pure bred Staffies went for good money but didnt realise it was that much. My Bulldog cost £1000 and theyre rare compared to Staffs.

Anyway, who cares, great looking pups mate :thumb: Glad all 7 pups seem healthy :D

nixxon 17 November 2008 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt (Post 8277216)
Ouch, knew pure bred Staffies went for good money but didnt realise it was that much. My Bulldog cost £1000 and theyre rare compared to Staffs.

Anyway, who cares, great looking pups mate :thumb: Glad all 7 pups seem healthy :D

And just in time for Christmas!
Is grey, sorry, blue, this year's colour then?

Nat 17 November 2008 01:57 PM

Nice! Ugly lil feckers aren't they but inversely quite cute too.

Matteeboy 17 November 2008 02:24 PM

Not a big fan of these sorts of dogs but Mum looks lovely. Like that colouring a lot. Cute pups too.
Might go for pups with ours soonish too - how has it been?

Scoobychick 17 November 2008 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by J4CKO (Post 8276342)
the rescue places are full of ones needing a home

That's so true :( Both of my Staffies came from rescue homes and I struggle to resist taking on another one...I feel so sorry for the poor little buggers, they're such loving dogs and it breaks my heart to see them stuck in kennels with no future to look forward to :cry:

Scoobychick 17 November 2008 02:42 PM

Aw J4CKO, you've gone and done it now, I just went on the dog rescue pages and found a little boy Staffy needing a new home.... :idea:

J4CKO 17 November 2008 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Scoobychick (Post 8277914)
Aw J4CKO, you've gone and done it now, I just went on the dog rescue pages and found a little boy Staffy needing a new home.... :idea:

Cease and desist, your motives are honourable but this will put you further along the line to being found in a delapidated house, dog sh1t all over the floor, half eaten by starving dogs.

My theory is that Dogs and Cats emit a Pheromone that make you love them, the same pheromone sends you mental, the more Dogs and Cats, the greature your exposure until you start wearing cardigans, buttoned wrong with holes in, a headscarf and wear some smelly old slippers for going to the shops, thats if you remember to put any footwear on.

Mark my words, five years and the RSPCA will be busting the door down.....

And remember, some Dogs emit more of this odourless chemical, based on some observations I have made, the Chihuahua pheremone is the most potent, it has been known for those affected to put the dog in a bag, take photos of it and put them up in public areas, sad but true.

ScoobyWon't 17 November 2008 05:35 PM

:lol1:

Jacko speaks the truth ;)

sarasquares 17 November 2008 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Scoobychick (Post 8277904)
That's so true :( Both of my Staffies came from rescue homes and I struggle to resist taking on another one...I feel so sorry for the poor little buggers, they're such loving dogs and it breaks my heart to see them stuck in kennels with no future to look forward to :cry:

i have been looking for a chocolate chihuahua and the cheapest i can find is £1100. they only weigh a few ounces when they are born :)

i wouldn't mind a blue chihuahua :p

beautiful mum and pups :luvlove:

J4CKO 17 November 2008 06:35 PM

Ours was Chocolate, long hair, looked like a miniature Lion/Gremlin, evil little sod !

sarasquares 17 November 2008 06:38 PM

lol, i know what you mean when you say evil :lol1:

my postman is very forgiving :p

Scooby23 17 November 2008 09:28 PM

thanx for the comments guys, 2 sold already

Turbohot 17 November 2008 09:33 PM

Congrats, Grandad! :D
Gorgeous pups! :cool:

petedotuk 17 November 2008 09:39 PM

absolutely gorgeous m8,

If you think dogs are dear you should try and buy a Parrot. I breed Eclectus Parrots and Sell them between £700 - £1200 depending on how much time I spend hand rearing them. In a couple of years I hope to move onto Macaws and hope to get a pair of Hyancith Macaws.
These usually sell for £8000 for the male to £10000 for the female depending on how tame they are! Although you can buy the eggs for around £100 and hope they hatch.

Turbohot 17 November 2008 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by petedotuk (Post 8279038)
absolutely gorgeous m8,

If you think dogs are dear you should try and buy a Parrot. I breed Eclectus Parrots and Sell them between £700 - £1200 depending on how much time I spend hand rearing them. In a couple of years I hope to move onto Macaws and hope to get a pair of Hyancith Macaws.
These usually sell for £8000 for the male to £10000 for the female depending on how tame they are! Although you can buy the eggs for around £100 and hope they hatch.

WOW! Parrots are cool!

Talking about parrots, a couple of years ago my ex's African grey parrot flew away, while he was cleaning it's cage:( He put notice on the lamp post in the village with reward etc. for the parrot fetcher. It wasn't the cost, it's the attachment with the parrot he had developed. Very sad, but some chav kids made great use of his mobile number on the lamp post notice, they rang him just to tease him, making parrot noises (and giggling with it) etc. How cruel! Some people, eh!

Anyway, that parrot is sadly missed by him.

My family in India have had a few parrots as pets. Local breed with vibrant green feathers, and red necklace impression around its neck. We actually get flights of parrots coming to pinch guavas from our trees! They look stunning in hundreds together! :luvlove:

ScoobyWon't 18 November 2008 01:44 AM

When I lived in Tenerife, you could buy various sorts of parrot in the local petshop. I'm sure last time I went in they had a couple of African Greys, a few Macaws and some others. They were not even expensive, but I'm not sure what condtions or linage they come from over there.

Imperessive looking birds, none the less.

And the parrots ;)