ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Where's the smuggling food into the UK thread gone?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/725171-wheres-the-smuggling-food-into-the-uk-thread-gone.html)

DCI Gene Hunt 15 November 2008 12:02 PM

Where's the smuggling food into the UK thread gone??

I suppose it's been ploderated :rolleyes: .........

Nat 15 November 2008 12:05 PM

WTF has it been delelted?

Serious thread about a very serious threat to the UKs whole farming industry and food chain?

not important at all obviously?

Well done clowns.

j4ckos mate 15 November 2008 12:07 PM

webbys got jack boot rash

DCI Gene Hunt 15 November 2008 12:07 PM

It's getting worse since ultimate power has been handed over to a bunch of inexperienced, inconsistent and somewhat emotional individuals.

Kieran_Burns 15 November 2008 12:19 PM

I thought the subject was interesting and worthy of discussion, but the title was a bit 'off' (like the food ;) )

Maybe a repost with a slightly less borderline racist title?

DCI Gene Hunt 15 November 2008 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Kieran_Burns (Post 8272783)
I thought the subject was interesting and worthy of discussion, but the title was a bit 'off' (like the food ;) )

Maybe a repost with a slightly less borderline racist title?

Shame Puff wasn't around to change it to "Shocker as Non English Types Bringing Non UK Standard Type Food Products in to the UK" ;)

sti-04!! 15 November 2008 12:26 PM

Maybe the new "team" are all immigrants & they have masterminded the importation of stinky foods :Suspiciou

pimmo2000 15 November 2008 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by sti-04!! (Post 8272801)
Maybe the new "team" are all immigrants & they have masterminded the importation of stinky foods :Suspiciou

Out sourcing does seem to be the way to go ...

scoobynutta555 15 November 2008 12:35 PM

The same place where the Rolex thread went too :rolleyes:

DCI Gene Hunt 15 November 2008 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by scoobynutta555 (Post 8272831)
The same place where the Rolex thread went too :rolleyes:

Wonder where that is at it seems to have many more entertaining threads than in NSR ;)

Nat 15 November 2008 01:04 PM

I managed to get 4 infraction points for it before it was deleted :rolleyes:

I'm sure some warrior will wave their infraction-schlong at me and finish me off in the next few minutes so i'll see you all in a month.

You have to laugh when someone (me) who has posted the most imformative and funniest posts in ages gets banned for it.

Pathetic.

DCI Gene Hunt 15 November 2008 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Nat21 (Post 8272911)
I managed to get 4 infraction points for it before it was deleted :rolleyes:

I'm sure some warrior will wave their infraction-schlong at me and finish me off in the next few minutes so i'll see you all in a month.

You have to laugh when someone (me) who has posted the most imformative and funniest posts in ages gets banned for it.

Pathetic.

Yep, I for one will mourn your passing if you get infracticated by the ploderation team here..... :(

Nat 15 November 2008 01:08 PM

REVERSED :D

Live to amuse a little while longer ;) :lol1:

Thanks reverso-mod :thumb:

scoobynutta555 15 November 2008 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 8272859)
Wonder where that is at it seems to have many more entertaining threads than in NSR ;)

:confused:

Suresh 15 November 2008 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 8272742)
It's getting worse since ultimate power has been handed over to a bunch of inexperienced, inconsistent and somewhat emotional individuals.

Do you mean 'Puritan Puff' the Victorian moderator. I heard he even edited a thread title because it had the word 'ankle' in it! :lol1:

DCI Gene Hunt 15 November 2008 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Suresh (Post 8273005)
Do you mean 'Puritan Puff' the Victorian moderator. I heard he even edited a thread title because it had the word 'ankle' in it! :lol1:

FPMSL.... or if Puffs 9 year old is reading this "igms" (I giggled myself silly) :D

Suresh 15 November 2008 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 8273010)
FPMSL.... or if Puffs 9 year old is reading this "igms" (I giggled myself silly) :D

:confused: A car forum is not a place for children IMHO.

sa1tnpepper 15 November 2008 01:49 PM

DCI Gene Hunt 15 November 2008 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Suresh (Post 8273030)

You're anti children now then :Suspiciou

I've have you know that you're being a complete... [puff edit] the brown cow jumped over the moon[end edit].... and if you even attempt to [puff edit] spongebob squarepants is cool[end edit] me I'll tear you a new [puff edit] Rosie & Jim[end edit]?!? :mad:

sa1tnpepper 15 November 2008 01:58 PM

.................................................. .

Puff The Magic Wagon! 15 November 2008 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Suresh (Post 8273030)

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
I've have you know that you're being a complete... [puff edit] the brown cow jumped over the moon[end edit].... and if you even attempt to [puff edit] spongebob squarepants is cool[end edit] me I'll tear you a new [puff edit] Rosie & Jim[end edit]?!?

AFPMSL :D :D

She reads it over my shoulder 'cos daddy spends a lot of time reading it, though I try and avoid going places where the dodgies might be when she is doing so.

DCI Gene Hunt 15 November 2008 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Puff The Magic Wagon! (Post 8273207)
AFPMSL :D :D

She reads it over my shoulder 'cos daddy spends a lot of time reading it, though I try and avoid going places where the dodgies might be when she is doing so.

You are not allowed to give warnings or infractions to Moderators.
:mad:

Puff The Magic Wagon! 15 November 2008 04:06 PM

Sorry DCI, I just haven't been feeling well recently :( I'm going to wrap up warm with a nice cup of cocoa, maybe a slug or 2 of whisky in it ;)

DCI Gene Hunt 15 November 2008 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Puff The Magic Wagon! (Post 8273295)
Sorry DCI, I just haven't been feeling well recently :( I'm going to wrap up warm with a nice cup of cocoa, maybe a slug or 2 of whisky in it ;)

I see you still have access to a keyboard though :Suspiciou

yoza 15 November 2008 04:42 PM

No way !

Has there been a Rolex thread, and Ive missed it. :mad: