ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Rota SDRs no longer with us - Inovit redlines? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/723975-rota-sdrs-no-longer-with-us-inovit-redlines.html)

f1_fan 10 November 2008 12:57 PM

Rota SDRs no longer with us - Inovit redlines?

I have had some Rota SDRs on order for 4 weeks but have just found out they are now discontinued :(

So I was going back to where I started. Can anyone give me a definitive answer as to whether Inovit Redline 17s will clear STI8 Brembos on a classic?

Someone out there must have the answer to this.

I would use the seach but...... :Whatever_ broken again!!

McWRX 10 November 2008 01:44 PM

I have the invovit redlines on mine but its a Bug STI. Still brembo's though.

The 17's will not clear the brembos and this was the reason i had to go down the 18" route with new tyres. Shame as my old tyres were fine just didnt like the gold alloys on there previously.

53 10 November 2008 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 8258146)
I have had some Rota SDRs on order for 4 weeks but have just found out they are now discontinued :(

So I was going back to where I started. Can anyone give me a definitive answer as to whether Inovit Redline 17s will clear STI8 Brembos on a classic?

Someone out there must have the answer to this.

I would use the seach but...... :Whatever_ broken again!!

On order with who ? :)

Lots of people stock them that may still have them in stock. Shame as they are lovely wheels:(

f1_fan 10 November 2008 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by 53WRX (Post 8258363)
On order with who ? :)

Lots of people stock them that may still have them in stock. Shame as they are lovely wheels:(

Slowboy Racing, but I rang round a few people 4 weeks ago and no one had the SDRs in stock despite what they said (and still do) on their websites. Slowboy have spoken to Rota themselves and they are end of life.

I don't want 18s - seems like I am a bit stuck until I find a 17" wheel I like that will clear the Brembos.

53 10 November 2008 01:59 PM

Did you ring Julien at RareRims and James at RotaShop ?

subarujimmy 10 November 2008 03:40 PM

I've just set-up a group buy from inovit.

If you want a price, go to group buy setcion and add what you want a price on, i'm trying to get 10 names for end of week then i can get prices.

Cheers-jimmy

f1_fan 10 November 2008 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by subarujimmy (Post 8258882)
I've just set-up a group buy from inovit.

If you want a price, go to group buy setcion and add what you want a price on, i'm trying to get 10 names for end of week then i can get prices.

Cheers-jimmy

Cheers jimmy but I don't think the 17 redlines will clear my brembos. I could do with a list of wheels that will. Anyone?

f1_fan 10 November 2008 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by 53WRX (Post 8258437)
Did you ring Julien at RareRims and James at RotaShop ?

Rang both of them 4 weeks ago and both had no stock. :(

If any suppliers are reading this and can find me some 17 gunmetal SDRs I will have them in a flash.