ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   ****hole at 12.50am (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/722285-hole-at-12-50am.html)

little'un 02 November 2008 01:56 AM

****hole at 12.50am

Not so much seen as heard.

I thought it was a souped-up fiesta doing approx 90mph up Prestwood high st (30 mph limit) at ten to one this morning, no it turned out to be some dickhead in his pykey classic scoob.

If it was you I hope you hit a tree and with any luck come to a painful end.

It's people like you that get us all stereotyped.

Have a nice day
:mad:

AlanPPP 02 November 2008 12:08 PM

This is one of the main reasons why i'm selling mine :(

StuS 04 November 2008 08:10 PM

It's a shame they're so cheap now :(

The number of "I've just got a scoob and the first thing I've done is fitted a VTA dump valve to make it faster" threads is unbelievable... :freak3:

JonnyUK1980 04 November 2008 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by AlanPPP (Post 8239689)
This is one of the main reasons why i'm selling mine :(

Because someone saw you driving at 90mph up a high street? :eek: :nono:

Seriously though, i agree what a cock, they should put an age limit on owning high performance cars, seems any little **** can get one these days, where do all these youngsters get all these thousands of pounds to insure high performance cars :wonder:

IanGall 04 November 2008 10:37 PM

Do they insure them now?? ;)

JonnyUK1980 04 November 2008 10:40 PM

Either that or their parents have a few quid! I suppose there will be the odd excpetion :thumb:

AlanPPP 05 November 2008 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by JonnyUK1980 (Post 8245650)

Seriously though, i agree what a cock, they should put an age limit on owning high performance cars, seems any little **** can get one these days, where do all these youngsters get all these thousands of pounds to insure high performance cars :wonder:

LOL Nooooo :lol1:

Just the image is in the gutter IMO.

GlesgaKiss 05 November 2008 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by JonnyUK1980 (Post 8245650)

I know what you mean - but where do you draw the line then? I'm 21 and bought my car when I was 20, and I'm neither a chav or a pykey.

I've had it a year this month.

ricky88scooby 05 November 2008 11:26 PM

but its people like that, that get the youngsters sterotyped im 19 but i dont drive like a d!ck and certainly not a chav or a pikey, reasons is i wouldnt wana crash my motor anyway as its cost me so much to get it how it is now and also insurance is enough with out getting points on my license but i do agree with you with some people in subarus my age are k**bs

WRX_Dazza 05 November 2008 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by StuS (Post 8245216)
It's a shame they're so cheap now :(

The number of "I've just got a scoob and the first thing I've done is fitted a VTA dump valve to make it faster" threads is unbelievable... :freak3:

this isnt a new thing mate, believe me. :lol1: