ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   How much space would $1.5 million take up? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/721668-how-much-space-would-1-5-million-take-up.html)

HankScorpio 29 October 2008 07:44 PM

How much space would $1.5 million take up?

Seems the local redstar office has it in a box for me, will it fit under the bed or will I need to put it in the shed?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: mike.obi80@yahoo.in

- AttentionIam hereby informing you to contact, redstarexpress with your delivery address and telephone nos,where the interest of $1.5m (boxed) will deliver to you as a cash payment of your holding inheritance funds,to avoid another haux as you're disappionted in the past,this is their contact info mr.Julian Mayee email;fedexcourierservise8@live.fr,

Aaron1978 29 October 2008 08:03 PM

when this credit crunch really hits i'm gonna pick up my amassed fortune of around $21.5 million, why all these people use fedex i don't know.

saying that they must be secure because you never hear of any attempted
armed robberys on fedex couriers:lol1:

also its amazing how some bankers think of me when they have millions locked in banks that their willing to split 50/50:lol1:

Aaron:thumb:

Borat_Drives_A_Scooby 29 October 2008 08:10 PM

I think it was decent of the person to send it via courier instead of through paypal to save on the fees.

zs_phil 29 October 2008 08:33 PM

this isnt a hoax ,it is real i had the same thing but cashed it in ,unfortunatley mine was in yen so it was only worth 2p and i had just stuck a banana in my bosses face saying im rich :lol1:

yoza 29 October 2008 08:47 PM

It depends on the denomination of the note.

£22,000 Cash in £50's will fit folded in your combats side pocket.

But when you try and part with it at your un-friendly not local Lexus dealer, they phone the Police, even when you have arranged by phone that you are bringing cash with you.

"Ah, yes sir, we were not expecting you to turn up with all that cash, we dont have the facility to take it safely."

"But I told you on the phone I was bringing cash and you said fine!"

"Yes but we get lots of phone calls from scousers saying they are bringing cash, but they never turn up."

"Would you like to help yourself to a coffee whilst we try and sort something out?"

Then the cheeky tw4t phoned the Police, who then turned up with a mirriad of questions.

Stick your car we will go elsewhere........

What happen to buying things for cash?

PS. I know why they phoned the Police, but if the deal was pre-arranged for cash surely this was good enough.

dpb 29 October 2008 08:54 PM

Recently i figured out your average 2 bed house would comfortably fit inside your 'average' suitcase - which is handy :)