ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   18,000 complaints and rising ha ha ha !!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/721655-18-000-complaints-and-rising-ha-ha-ha.html)

The Rig 29 October 2008 07:07 PM

18,000 complaints and rising ha ha ha !!!

i can read them now to the BBC, i had to search really hard on youtube and other web forums,it took me ages to find it, but now i have found the footage/audio i am totally appauled at jonathan ross blah blah blah ha ha ha bloody joke.

Brand now resignes,best option really,at least he can talk about it now and start it all off again.

oh yeah,whats all the fuss about ?:wonder:

Henrik 29 October 2008 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by The Rig (Post 8231519)
oh yeah,whats all the fuss about ?:wonder:

Exactly! I can't believe people get so worked up about something that is obviously an attempt at humour. The British public need to get a grip, FFS!

Geezer 29 October 2008 07:45 PM

I've just listened to it.

I don't agree with what they did, but I did laugh, especially when they sang.

Am I a bad person?

Geezer

TelBoy 29 October 2008 07:52 PM

What will the 18,001st complainant say that hasn't been said already, exactly? The point has been made now, surely?? I don't understand people sometimes. Well, most of the time actually.

DYK 29 October 2008 07:54 PM

I don't listen to or watch Ross and Brand,but what is the fuss about,the way it's been portraid on the news etc is way over the top,now that ive listened to it myself,or have i got the nicer video version..

Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross Abuse Andrew Sachs via Phone 1
Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross Abuse Andrew Sachs via Phone 2

TelBoy 29 October 2008 07:58 PM

Portrayed :)

dpb 29 October 2008 08:05 PM

We're basically obsessed with media cos we havnt got big enuff gardens :)

Turbohot 29 October 2008 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 8231677)
We're basically obsessed with media cos we havnt got big enuff gardens :)

:lol1:

Bubba po 29 October 2008 08:10 PM

All this reminds me of the droves turning up to sign Diana's book of condolence. Sheep, the lot of them. :rolleyes: Has anyone pointed out that Ross and Brand aren't responsible for broadcasting the thing? No?

Ah, well. :)

f1_fan 29 October 2008 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Bubba po (Post 8231692)
All this reminds me of the droves turning up to sign Diana's book of condolence. Sheep, the lot of them. :rolleyes: Has anyone pointed out that Ross and Brand aren't responsible for broadcasting the thing? No?

Couldn't agree more. Lots of people who should know better taking the moral high ground.

Headline news????

It's pathetic. Hope Ross resigns too and takes his business elsewhere.

scoobynutta555 29 October 2008 08:28 PM

I agree with the Diana comment and the crap that surrounded it all. However, this is different. They may not have been responsible for the broadcast (may have demanded it be broadcast, who knows) but they still called him up and abused him several times then Brand's non-apology farce. There's more than a whiff of bullying about it all, especially as Sachs wasn't there to defend himself. I bet they wouldn't have called Vinnie Jones or someone and did the same thing. Let's not also forget they may have committed an offence.

97TURBO 29 October 2008 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by TelBoy (Post 8231641)
What will the 18,001st complainant say that hasn't been said already, exactly? The point has been made now, surely?? I don't understand people sometimes. Well, most of the time actually.

Those 18'000 ****ers have'nt even seen/heard the bloody thing, they are just do gooders. Probably members of the soap dodging, great unwashed community.

Tam the bam 29 October 2008 09:03 PM

I'm just glad seeing this sh!t as headline news means that surely there is no other bad crap going on in the world now, does this mean the recession is over too?

;) :D

Torquemada 29 October 2008 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Tam the bam (Post 8231888)
I'm just glad seeing this sh!t as headline news means that surely there is no other bad crap going on in the world now, does this mean the recession is over too?

;) :D

Good point :lol1:
Must be a slow news day/week.:wonder:
If this is the worst thing going on at the mo then there's a lot to be happy about I guess! :thumb:

TopBanana 29 October 2008 09:10 PM

I believe there were two complaints when the show originally aired.

Dracoro 30 October 2008 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by TopBanana (Post 8231918)
I believe there were two complaints when the show originally aired.

The other way to look at it, is that 100% of those listening in complained, :D :D

Wenker Man 30 October 2008 12:53 AM

I would like to think as all these people complaining as the number of people who generally don't like Woss or Brand and want rid of them.

Regardless of what they said on air, its a great excuse to make the BBC aware of their general unpopularity. LOL.

Bubba po 30 October 2008 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by Wenker Man (Post 8232553)
I would like to think as all these people complaining as the number of people who generally don't like Woss or Brand and want rid of them.

Not really. It's only the incensed, frothing-at-the-mouth "disgusted of Leamington Spa"s who bother venting their insane ramblings, not normal human beings who enjoy an irreverent chuckle. :)

Boro 30 October 2008 04:03 AM

You know what they say, for every ONE that complains, there are ELEVEN more that feel the same but dont complain.

Lol, got that from some cheesy sales training a few years back.

r32 30 October 2008 07:54 AM

Has anyone pointed out that Ross and Brand aren't responsible for broadcasting the thing? No?

Broadcasting it really wasnt the problem, they called Andrew Sachs on the phone and left the messages during the recording of their show. There was no need to casue distress to a nice pleasant old man.
I think they should both be shot.

Nat 30 October 2008 08:49 AM

The funniest thing is that nearly all the idiots posting on the other thread on here hadn't even heard it either :rolleyes:

Ignorant moronic sheep lead by the Daily Mail.

zs_phil 30 October 2008 09:18 AM

brand gets £200,000 a year just for his saturday radio show :eek2: , im glad he has had to resign ,im now sending my cv to the bbc :lol1:

DazW 30 October 2008 09:27 AM

At least it's bought all the Mary Whitehouse brigade out of the sn woodwork ;)

Luminous 30 October 2008 12:35 PM

Storm in a teacup....just what is the issue?? :confused:

Tam the bam 30 October 2008 12:37 PM

It's all here :D

BRITISH PUBLIC IN DEPRESSINGLY INCOHERENT OUTBURST - The Daily Mash

Nat 30 October 2008 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Tam the bam (Post 8233147)

100% FACTS there son :)

fivetide 30 October 2008 01:00 PM

She's a right tart and no mistake. However, he isn't responsible for her and at the end of the day all they have done is phone up, abuse and swear at a 78 year old man. If it was my Grandad i'd be livid and i certainly wouldn't be looking at the (non existent) funny side.

Ross though, i don't mind too much but he certainly isn't worth the money. Brand, if this was the end of his coke driven 'career' i wouldn't miss any sleep. He's about as funny as a boot in the plums and definate waste of money/oxygen.

5t.

Also saw today that Ross and Brand have been forced to add their names to the Sachs offenders register...

TelBoy 30 October 2008 01:06 PM

Definite :)

fivetide 30 October 2008 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by TelBoy (Post 8233207)
Definite :)

You have not formed a full sentence with correct grammar.

5t.

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/q...2/untitled.jpg

TelBoy 30 October 2008 01:16 PM

Correct. :)