ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Anyone watching the lap dancing program? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/716921-anyone-watching-the-lap-dancing-program.html)

Jer 06 October 2008 09:27 PM

Anyone watching the lap dancing program?

Sitting watching it with my wife. Bad idea... She used to be okay about me going to these places.

Nat 06 October 2008 09:28 PM

What channel mate?

Nat 06 October 2008 09:29 PM

I love watching programs like that and seeing girls i know :lol1:

Jer 06 October 2008 09:30 PM

Oh yeh heads up, channel 4.

BOB.T 06 October 2008 09:32 PM

That reporter is funny...'it was too close, uncomfortable'. Cheh, right! :D

Nat 06 October 2008 09:32 PM

Cool, will watch it on +1 in a bit then :thumb:

Nat 06 October 2008 09:32 PM

There's clubs i know where the girls get sacked if they DON'T dance close enough of let the punters touch them :lol1:

Lee247 06 October 2008 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Jer (Post 8180871)
Sitting watching it with my wife. Bad idea... She used to be okay about me going to these places.

I doubt she'll be that bothered, judging by some of the specimens I have seen. Talk about rough :freak3:

Torquemada 06 October 2008 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Jer (Post 8180871)

pmsl :lol1:

ScoobyWon't 06 October 2008 09:50 PM

I don't think I've seen any who I'd want to waste £2.50 on let alone £250 an hour! :eek:

Scoobychick 06 October 2008 09:51 PM

I got bored after 15 minutes :sleep:

Lee247 06 October 2008 09:53 PM

Well, that was fascinating. Us wimmins always imagine those type of places must have really glamorous ladies. errrrr, NOT :lol1:

GlesgaKiss 06 October 2008 09:54 PM

I don't see what the problem is here. Someone wants a service and they pay for it. The person giving the service is obviously happy doing so, as they want the money.

They are in a club where the only other people in that club are there for the same reason. It's not in public...so again, what is the problem?

Lee247 06 October 2008 09:55 PM

Because it is prostitution and that is not what the license is for :thumb:

ScoobyWon't 06 October 2008 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 8180963)
Well, that was fascinating. Us wimmins always imagine those type of places must have really glamorous ladies. errrrr, NOT :lol1:

One girl close to the end of the programme had a bigger beer gut than me :lol1:

I still can't get over the prices. When I lived in Tenerife it was only £8 for a lap-dance!

So my mates told me.

ScoobyWon't 06 October 2008 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by TerzoAlan (Post 8180968)
I don't see what the problem is here. Someone wants a service and they pay for it. The person giving the service is obviously happy doing so, as they want the money.

They are in a club where the only other people in that club are there for the same reason. It's not in public...so again, what is the problem?

Do you think they pay income tax on those 'extra' earnings? :wonder:

J4CKO 06 October 2008 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 8180963)

Nah, I am not keen these days, not keen on having some grubby trouts flange rubbed on my jeans, thats just skanky, I am all for a bit of full on "tit"ilation and a bit of the tease being a red blooded male but I dont want a Gynaecological examination, perhaps something left to the imagination, a brief blink and you miss it perhaps but its just got like everyhting else, full on instant gratification, What happened to the Tease bit of Striptease, most ladies can cope with their blokes watching something "exotic" but it seems to be going more into Prossie "Lite" territory.

Lee247 06 October 2008 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by J4CKO (Post 8180989)
Nah, I am not keen these days, not keen on having some grubby trouts flange rubbed on my jeans, thats just skanky, I am all for a bit of full on "tit"ilation and a bit of the tease being a red blooded male but I dont want a Gynaecological examination, perhaps something left to the imagination, a brief blink and you miss it perhaps but its just got like everyhting else, full on instant gratification, What happened to the Tease bit of Striptease, most ladies can cope with their blokes watching something "exotic" but it seems to be going more into Prossie "Lite" territory.

Spot on, as usual :thumb:

GlesgaKiss 06 October 2008 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 8180970)
Because it is prostitution and that is not what the license is for :thumb:

That's true. But taking the prostitution out of the equation, they were complaining about the clubs even operating under the same license as cafe's etc?

Lee247 06 October 2008 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by TerzoAlan (Post 8181001)
That's true. But taking the prostitution out of the equation, they were complaining about the clubs even operating under the same license as cafe's etc?

Tell you what, after watching that, I could not give a monkeys chuff. What a bunch of floppy breasted, big bellied, cellulite ridden dregs. My Mum has a better figure than that lot :lol1:

Glad I watched it though, I feel rather chuffed about myself now. Think I will get the cropped top out for tomorrow :lol1:

J4CKO 06 October 2008 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 8181016)
Tell you what, after watching that, I could not give a monkeys chuff. What a bunch of floppy breasted, big bellied, cellulite ridden dregs. My Mum has a better figure than that lot :lol1:

Glad I watched it though, I feel rather chuffed about myself now. Think I will get the cropped top out for tomorrow :lol1:

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/pre...757/223799.JPG

Oh, go on then, for the crop top

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/pre...757/223799.JPG

ScoobyWon't 06 October 2008 10:08 PM

The only girls I have known who have been strippers were actually friendly, happy to chat and would invite you for a drink somewhere else when they'd finished. During working hours, they'd give you a flash and if you were lucky, they'd briefly rub against you for a nano-second. After hours they were completely different people.

They would buy rounds back and weren't interested in trying to earn extras. But that's probably as out in Tenerife a lap-dancing club was for lap-dancing ony, whereas the nightclubs (not discoteques) were for legalised whoring.

Lee247 06 October 2008 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by J4CKO (Post 8181024)

Deal :thumb:

ScoobyWon't 06 October 2008 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by TerzoAlan (Post 8181001)

That's down to premises licences being required for anywhere serving booze, food til the early hours etc. Those licences state what type of activities are allowed to take place on the premises.

My last pub's licence enabled me to sell booze until Midnight any night, and later when applying for extensions e.g. bank holidays etc. I could put on music, but I could not have dancing.

My first place had a function room, so I was allowed to provide booze, hot food and have music and dancing.

If you operate outside of the boundaries set on your premises licence, you risk losing that licence and then you cannot trade at all.

Even cafés who break their licences for serving food outside of licenced hours can be closed down.

ScoobyWon't 06 October 2008 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 8181037)
Deal :thumb:

Can I have the change?

:p

Lee247 06 October 2008 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 8181025)
The only girls I have known who have been strippers were actually friendly, happy to chat and would invite you for a drink somewhere else when they'd finished. During working hours, they'd give you a flash and if you were lucky, they'd briefly rub against you for a nano-second. After hours they were completely different people.

They would buy rounds back and weren't interested in trying to earn extras. But that's probably as out in Tenerife a lap-dancing club was for lap-dancing ony, whereas the nightclubs (not discoteques) were for legalised whoring.

Someone posted a lap dancing competition that was on Youtube, I think. It was really artisitic and skillfull (sp)

That tonight, was absolutely "cheap and nasty" :freak3:

ScoobyWon't 06 October 2008 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 8181051)
That tonight, was absolutely "cheap and nasty" :freak3:

Even I'm not quite that desperate :lol1:

Quite ;)

Lee247 06 October 2008 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 8181071)
Even I'm not quite that desperate :lol1:

Quite ;)

:lol1::lol1:

ScoobyWon't 06 October 2008 10:35 PM

Dunno why you're laughing, everyone knows I can't pull :p

Lee247 06 October 2008 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 8181159)
Dunno why you're laughing, everyone knows I can't pull :p

Again, not what I have heard :p