ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Just back from Holiday in Rhodes, Bloody Germans, How Rude Are They!!!!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/716767-just-back-from-holiday-in-rhodes-bloody-germans-how-rude-are-they.html)

Scoob99 06 October 2008 12:31 PM

Just back from Holiday in Rhodes, Bloody Germans, How Rude Are They!!!!!!

Well I could not beleive how just damm rude and igorant these people are, they push in, nick the sunbeds, and one git was lucky not to have his face put in the sauce for dinner one night cos as he pushed in grabbed the spoon outta my hand he splashed the tomato sauce all over my new Colin McCrae T-Shirt, I was just about to grab him when my wife stopped me the igorant git:mad: My mate and I were gonna go out after dark and put all the towls they had left on the sunbeds into the swimming pool but he lost his bottle:(:D
Rant Over!!!!!!!!!
Cheers
Colin

davegtt 06 October 2008 12:33 PM

Thats one way to judge a whole nation.

I actually find the Germans really nice people.

itr786 06 October 2008 12:38 PM

Just think what the whole world thinks of English people, puts into perspective your views on Germans.

stilover 06 October 2008 12:38 PM

Just remind them who won the war. They love that. :thumb:

EDITED:
For those who gave me the thumbs down for my comment...........

IT WAS A FOOKING JOKE :rolleyes:

Bravo2zero_sps 06 October 2008 12:48 PM

:lol1: I always end up having a bit of fun with Germans on holiday, I just put it down as part of my holiday now and when they are out of order I tell them how it is. Organised sports at the hotel are always a good way to sort out 'issues' whether it be a game of 5 a side or water polo (organised roughing up :D )

As said though it's not all Germans are the same on holiday, you just get the utter t!ts like you do from the UK or any other country, it just seems the German ones are the worst for queue jumping and nicking sun beds.

Scoobychick 06 October 2008 12:51 PM

You can't judge a whole nation by the actions of a few! Imagine if someone from another country judged all British people to be like Alf Garnet just because they met him on holiday abroad :eek: (I know he's a fictional character, it's just an example :D).

If you feel really bad about the whole 'towel on sunbed' thing do what we do when we go to Germany every year for the rally. We beat them at their own game and arrive at the stages before they're even up so that we can get the best spots :thumb: :D

J4CKO 06 October 2008 12:53 PM

Thats horrific mate, what with us British being such ambassadors for our country when we are abroad.

SiPie 06 October 2008 01:11 PM

Thats horrific mate, what with us British being such ambassadors for our country when we are abroad.
:lol1:

Good 12,000th post J4CKO :thumb:

Scoob99 06 October 2008 01:11 PM

To be fair a very nice german lady, asked what happened(she loved Colin McCrae):D and I explained what he did and told her next time he would'nt be so lucky she laughed and said, I will do it for you, she actually apologised for him, then went and had a few words with him, she was soo nice, she had a great body too:D
Cheers
Colin

The Chief 06 October 2008 01:15 PM

I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say that the Brits are just as bad for putting towels out at 7am in the morning. My GF being a major culprit.

First time i went away with her, 1st day alarm went of at bloody quarter to seven next thing i hears tap, tap, tap, slam. i wakes up and i'm like wtf??????

where the hell is she, looks outside to see her doing a Linford Christie towards the best sunbeds putting towels on along with other Brits.

I rolled my eyes back and muttered 'i'm going out with a fookin German:rolleyes: :)

j4ckos mate 06 October 2008 01:25 PM

i dont mind the germans,
people are the same the world over mate , as long as the kids are ok, and life is treating them ok, most people are amiable,

you meet arseholes born in every corner of the world,
my kids were playing with some belgian kids, if they were stereotypical they would be boring people, in fact they were gings and the mum was fit as foook.

there were some brits, getting drinks of the different bars, every few minutes so they could get as much as they can, just sitting there supping from dinnertime till midnight, then there were others who didnt bother,

J4CKO 06 October 2008 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by SiPie (Post 8179585)
:lol1:

Good 12,000th post J4CKO :thumb:

12,000 posts, scary thought.

Myself and J4ckos mate cannot claim the moral high ground here, we had our moments when on hols.

wagrain 06 October 2008 05:30 PM

We seem to meet a lot of Germans on holiday, and they've all been decent folks. Had a very helpful German couple next to us this August, couldn't do enough for us!

BOB.T 06 October 2008 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Scoob99 (Post 8179586)
Colin McCrae

I hope your T shirt was cheap, McRae is spelt wrong! :eek:

;)

Removed. 06 October 2008 07:46 PM

I've met to$$ers of all nationalities on my holidays, the worst are the upper class wayne kerrs that insist on talking to the locals in VERY LOUD ENGLISH, or the stereotypical Brit abroard, all football shirts and lobster red skin, effing and jeffing about how sh1te the holiday destination is, not like back home, no decent bacon/tv/beer and full of greasy, obnoxious foreigners:brickwall FFS, YOU'RE THE FOREIGNER! If you don't like it shut the **** up and piss off home and let the rest of us enjoy our holiday.

We had a group of about 8 on our honeymoon on a little island in the Maldives, moaning about all the (offensive word for Pakistanis), who were actually mostly Indians and Sri Lankan, being extremely rude to all the Japanese tourists and generally being rude and offensive "see you next Tuesdays". The amount of times the resort managment came over to ask them to be a bit more considerate, only to be told to eff off. I made a point of pointing out to some other guests that I wasn't English as I was so embarrassed to be near this mob.

j4ckos mate 06 October 2008 07:59 PM

we did :norty:

Leslie 07 October 2008 01:03 PM

Has anyone thought of removing the towels off the sunbeds and just using the beds themselves?

Les

eClaire 07 October 2008 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Leslie (Post 8182197)
Has anyone thought of removing the towels off the sunbeds and just using the beds themselves?

Les

That's what I'd do! :thumb:

Gear Head 07 October 2008 01:15 PM

I think the original poster should be infracted. He has offended an entire country! :D