ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   Would anyone happen to have.... (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/714906-would-anyone-happen-to-have.html)

mervil 27 September 2008 03:21 PM

Would anyone happen to have....

A water feed pipe with bolts for a TD05-20g Turbo pretty please???

Will pick up today if so!!!!

Thanks

Merv

Silver Scooby Sport 27 September 2008 03:51 PM

Sorry Paul nothing like that with me, not sure who would have one either, not having problems there are you bud ?

mervil 27 September 2008 04:23 PM

Aye, having a wee problem Si, the feed bolts and pipe off the VF35 are slightly smaller than the 20g and my cars in bits at the moment :( Need to source one schnellish!!!! The guy I bought the turbo off didn't supply, have emailed him though, hope he still has them!! Its all fun and games :lol1:

Silver Scooby Sport 27 September 2008 04:33 PM

That will make it go :thumb:

Cricky that is a predicament to be in..... let's hope someone local can help, sowwy can't assist on this one at all :(

mervil 27 September 2008 04:44 PM

Fingers crossed :D Cheers buddy :thumb:

simb 2 27 September 2008 05:27 PM

Inter-pro in bristol may be worth a shot, doubt they will be open at this time though mate.

simb

mervil 27 September 2008 05:39 PM

Cheers Simb, I'll give them a try first thing Monday :thumb:

KJD Mk1 27 September 2008 07:25 PM

Had the same problem with my old WRX when I fitted an APS turbo so I just had Api make a pipe for me.:)

mervil 27 September 2008 07:40 PM

Gonna ring around Monday to see what I can get Kev, hopefully someone will have these-

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...00/b661_12.jpg

KJD Mk1 27 September 2008 07:48 PM

Any company making pipework should be able to make those even if it's a flexi braided hose:thumb:

Godspeed Brakes 27 September 2008 07:49 PM

I have a couple of knackered VF34 turbo's off my rally car if any bits will fit , if so I can open up in the morning for you to get them

mervil 27 September 2008 07:54 PM

Ian, many thanks for the offer but the ones from my VF35 are too small so don't think they'd fit!! Think the VF and TD05 are slightly different size :(

Otherwise I'd be there in a flash :thumb:

stuart2008sti 27 September 2008 08:09 PM

MERV

GIVE M & B HYDRAULICS IN CARDIFF A RING ASK FOR MARK OR EVAN

THESE ARE ONLY BANJO FITTINGS NOT TO MUCH OF A PROBLEM

mervil 27 September 2008 09:56 PM

Cool buddy :thumb: will try them Monday before I go the ebay route :D

pippyrips 28 September 2008 10:30 PM

Oh the unexpected joys of modding!! Hope you sort it out soon buddy:)

mervil 29 September 2008 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by pippyrips (Post 8163288)
Oh the unexpected joys of modding!! Hope you sort it out soon buddy:)

Indeed Rob :D

Though, I have been thinking of moving on to something I don't have to mod ;)

pippyrips 29 September 2008 10:03 PM

don't kid yourself!! that was one of the reasons that convinced me to change from the scoob. Instead of the engine you move to the options-after retro-fitting oem Bluetooth last month speech dialog system is going in next week, after that I have no where else to go (except maybe one more trip to the land of the rising sun:D)

At the end of the day - once a modder, always a modder;)

APIDavid 30 September 2008 02:02 PM

Pipes and banjos for TD05 are different to all other pipes on any turbo. They can be a nightmare to get. Nothing else except TD05 ones fit.

I was about to say I have a set here but cannot find them. l'll keep looking and get back on here when l find them.

David APi
Agents for:
Simtek, the most exciting new Ecu for years
Buddy Club exhausts
Scoobysportexhausts
Eibach suspension
AP Racing brakes and clutches
And of course; the well known APi Performance Exedy organic clutch

www.apiengines.com

01926 614333

mervil 30 September 2008 03:55 PM

Hiya David,

I've ordered these off fleaby

Turbo Turbocharger Water Coolant pipe kit M14 x 1.5 mm on eBay, also Engine Tuning Parts, Performance Tuning Parts, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 28-Sep-08 09:18:16 BST) ,

but I would've bought some more if anyone has them as they'll take a wee while to come!! No one seems to have any!! I did try API this morning to no avail :( Thanks anyway guys :thumb:

Rob, as if the RS hasn't got enough toys :D Modders for life eh :lol1:

Leg@cy 01 October 2008 07:45 PM

any news ?

mervil 02 October 2008 04:18 PM

Hi Phil!!

The ones I ordered off fleabay have just left the country :( so I gave Grade A a wee ring this morning and managed to get some, they'll be coming tomorrow :luxhello:

AS Performance were engaged for the 3hrs I tried ringing and Mr Forrest never rang me back!! So, I'll have a spare set if I or anyone else ever needs some :D

Cheers for you help Phil and everyone else :thumb: