ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   **** RB5 181 STOLEN THIS MORNING **** (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/714860-rb5-181-stolen-this-morning.html)

rb5 286 27 September 2008 11:16 AM

**** RB5 181 STOLEN THIS MORNING ****

Hit me in the face with a hammer, held a knife under my chin then loaded all my electricals into the car and about £400 cash. I could here them ramping the s**t out of the car all through my estate.

If you should see this car please call the police, dont approach them as they obviously have no care for people.

El Cat 27 September 2008 11:18 AM

mutha-F****'s
need there nuts cutting off!
are you okay though???

amego 27 September 2008 11:19 AM

keep an eye bestards

subarujimmy 27 September 2008 11:37 AM

What area?

RB5#052 27 September 2008 06:19 PM

This has posted for a fellow member on the RB forum, as far as im aware the area is Gloucester, driver is shaken up as anyone would be in this situation.

Everyone keep their eyes peeled its disgusting how far people will go :mad:

M535I 27 September 2008 06:53 PM

what part of gloucester mate thats where i live ? gutted for you hope they pay for it one way or the other .

rb5 286 27 September 2008 07:28 PM

Abbeymead

M535I 27 September 2008 07:50 PM

bloody hell thats not evan that bad an area ffs tell you what gloucester is going down hill in a big way ! i live in town you can't evan leave your car out side for it gettin kicked !! whats the reg mate and when was it taken ?

dj219957 27 September 2008 11:01 PM

its not gloucester thats going down hill, its the whole country. i myself have had my house broken into for car keys, its not nice and is very common now.
you think it will ever happen to you......its more probable than you think these days.

foxumall 27 September 2008 11:05 PM

sorry 2 here that chap glad u r ok hope u get it back i agree with dj219957 the hole country is going down the pan were do these people get off doing what they do f --- k ing w --- kers

rb5 286 28 September 2008 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by M535I (Post 8160922)
bloody hell thats not evan that bad an area ffs tell you what gloucester is going down hill in a big way ! i live in town you can't evan leave your car out side for it gettin kicked !! whats the reg mate and when was it taken ?

saturday morning

M535I 28 September 2008 07:58 AM

ok thats weird i saw a rb5 on a recovery truck yesterday going up the golden valley ?? Tell you what these little ****#rs worul have to take my key's cause im sure as hell they wouldn't get them off me .1 base ballbat job done .

Semper 28 September 2008 08:35 AM

If they want my keys/car, they're welcome to it. It's a bit of metal. But they should be prepared for the consequences afterwards. I know people who've been tied to chairs, hit with hammers, hit with various other things. Fook that!

M535I 28 September 2008 10:34 AM

oh dont get me wrong mate if they had a knife or any thing like that your welcome to it but im just on about in a generall term .I like others work bloody hard for my money and so should these scum !!

every1sgottablue1 28 September 2008 10:36 AM

Thats it! I'm getting a gun

M444GY 28 September 2008 11:26 AM

barstewards :(

Ste RB5138 28 September 2008 09:14 PM

What a shocking story, hope they find the b*st**ds and the RB5!:mad:

jonny_693 29 September 2008 10:21 AM

Reg no?

Ant 29 September 2008 10:45 AM

Wankers, I'd hate to go throught that. Makes you think what goes through peoples minds to do something so low.

Hope they catch the ****s and hopefully not the police cos they'll do f all as usual

swaussie 29 September 2008 09:10 PM

what do these scum usually do with a car like this after they steal it? Do they burn it, strip it down, resell it? Its not like they can drive around in it showing it off to their scum mates, kind of stand out cars like these.

Ant 30 September 2008 01:45 PM

Proberbly container it then export to another country

swaussie 01 October 2008 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by antc (Post 8166596)
Proberbly container it then export to another country

I am no rocket scientist but wouldnt the best way to stop theft of this type of car, and probably most other cars, be to destroy their markets? Cops havent a hope in hell of catching car theives, too many of them and too difficult to find, but if they started to target the reasons for them being stolen it would kill their reasons to steal them for money? Isnt it supply and demand just like any other industry?

If they couldnt make money from a car then there would be no reason to steal it.

I know its a "pie in the sky" idea, but obviously the current method of hoping to see a stolen car driving down the street is not working.

Maybe a concerted effort by Scoobynetters to report suspicious activities would start the ball rolling. I mean there must be as many SN'ers as there are cops and some people must see something happening somewhere?

Scoobydavis 02 October 2008 12:05 AM

I live in Chelt and about a year ago some little skinny crack head broke into my house at 4.30am to steal my car keys for my S3 although I woke up and caught the little **** sprinting out my front door still with keys in hand, luckily for him he didnt have the balls to come back. As always police never did find them even though they arrived within 3 - 4 mins of break in.

Quite often I have a load of mates staying over on weekends after a night out and lets just say he was lucky he didnt walk into a front room of pissed up blokes just waiting to torture him for a few hours. God I wish I caught him.

Bought a Subaru a month or so ago and the police warned me at the petrol station that gangs in the Gloucestershire area are targeting Subarus so be careful. My keys come to bed with me now next to shall we say a few "tools".

LeeMac 02 October 2008 12:13 AM

not bad if you live alone or a few mates staying over, what about family