ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Has the world ended yet? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/711417-has-the-world-ended-yet.html)

gpssti4 10 September 2008 03:15 PM

Has the world ended yet?

Now that the guys at CERN have turned on their latest particle accelerator/black hole generator, when can we expect to be consumed by a black hole, or have we already and we're now in an alternate reality? :cuckoo:

davegtt 10 September 2008 03:16 PM

Are you still here? :wonder:

Scoobychick 10 September 2008 03:17 PM

It would appear that you are in one, this subject has already got at least two threads going in here... ;) :D

gpssti4 10 September 2008 03:19 PM

I'm in a parallel universe! ;)

Odds on 10 September 2008 03:20 PM

˙ǝɹǝɥ ןɐnsnun ƃuıɥʇou

WRX300MAN 10 September 2008 03:32 PM

I'm actually in the Orion nebula as we speak . . .:thumb: . . .Weather's great . .Come on over . . :D

Zammo McGuire 10 September 2008 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Odds on (Post 8123097)
˙ǝɹǝɥ ןɐnsnun ƃuıɥʇou

When did you move to Australia? :D

Odds on 10 September 2008 04:09 PM

˙sʞɔoןןoq ˙uʍop ǝpısdn pǝuɹnʇ uǝǝq ǝʌ,ı ˙pǝʇɹɐʇs s,ʇı ˙ou ɥo

hoskib 10 September 2008 06:08 PM

well my boss is a total 5hit.

we'd all been taking the piss saying there was no point rushing about getting jobs out when we'd all be dead at 8.30:) so he sneaks outside just before half eight, sets off an oxyacetylene bomb and flicks the main power supply off (gets pretty dark straight away) :eek::eek: :lol1:

oh, how we laughed when the heart-rate got below about 100:D the b'stard.

EddScott 10 September 2008 06:18 PM

LOL,

On the news it said they weren't actually going to give it the full beans for a couple of months or something.

I thought they were going to make it do what its supposed to do from day 1 because it takes so long to set up (the cooling etc) but the BBC said they were only going to fire in one direction and only partially the way round.

YouTube - Half-Life Intro

All goes tits up at 1.20

Abdabz 10 September 2008 06:55 PM

We are all dead and you only exist in my mind... When I die, you will all cease to be... :idea:
Or is it 1973 and am I Sam Torrence?
Fancy a game of golf?
:cuckoo:

J4CKO 10 September 2008 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by hoskib (Post 8123396)

we'd all been taking the piss saying there was no point rushing about getting jobs out when we'd all be dead at 8.30:) so he sneaks outside just before half eight, sets off an oxyacetylene bomb and flicks the main power supply off (gets pretty dark straight away) :eek::eek: :lol1:

Fantastic, the man is a genius !

Leslie 11 September 2008 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by hoskib (Post 8123396)

Now that is a ROFL!

Les :D