ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Bugs / Feature Requests Archive (https://www.scoobynet.com/bugs-feature-requests-archive-429/)
-   -   Scoobynet Shop (https://www.scoobynet.com/bugs-feature-requests-archive-429/709822-scoobynet-shop.html)

Mackers 03 September 2008 12:56 AM

Scoobynet Shop

I am unable to access the Scoobyshop having finally having my Paypal payment accepted for my SN Plus Subscription!!!

Just displays a page with 2 Links on it stating that I must "want Passion Ford or Scoobynet"!!!!

Helppp:brickwall

Jerome 04 September 2008 03:06 PM

I'm getting the same.

Mackers 05 September 2008 12:25 AM

Let us know if/when you get it sorted

Mackers 05 September 2008 12:34 AM

Lack of services

And I've just noticed that I have no access to the competion prize draws either:eek2: .

The nightmare continues.

Do admin actually follow these threads or do we have to PM the Webmaster every time there is a problem??

Why I have been charged full payment but not receiving full benefit,,,ought to be a phone number me thinks as I am fed up:mad: with typing problem after problem.....

Dave.

Scotsman 05 September 2008 06:21 AM

I didn't resub due to the lack of interest from the new owners and don't get me started on the competion prize draws - which we've had one of since the sale - despite assurances from Simon that there would be more.

Very disappointing.

catalunyadave 07 September 2008 09:22 AM

i pm'd the webmaster about someone who sold me a dodgy gearbox and i asked if he could look up the pm's between us so i could use the evidence in a small claims court, havent heard anything from him on the 2 occasions i have contacted him

ex-webby 07 September 2008 01:03 PM

catalunyadave

1) I haven't received a single PM from you.
2) If you would like information like you're suggesting, you will need to obtain a DPA waiver from the police or through your solicitor, on receipt of which I"ll be more than happy to help you.

Everyone else.

I'm sorry I don't have any more information for you, but I hope IB will respond soon.

Mackers 15 September 2008 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by webmaster (Post 8115551)
catalunyadave

2) If you would like information like you're suggesting, you will need to obtain a DPA waiver from the police or through your solicitor, on receipt of which I"ll be more than happy to help you.

Everyone else.

I'm sorry I don't have any more information for you, but I hope IB will respond soon.

I have still not ha a response to my problem accessing the Scoobyshop..............WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!:brickwall :brickwall :brickwall :brickwall :brickwall

Fed up with SN again...

Mackers 15 September 2008 10:59 PM

catalunyadave

Everyone else.

I hope IB will respond soon to the initial problem on this thread:brickwall :brickwall :brickwall

FED UP WAITING........:brickwall :brickwall Even if nobody knows how to fix this quickly at least have the decency to acknwoledge the problem and give me some assurance that it might be resolved in the near future:mad: :mad:

Mackers 15 September 2008 11:01 PM

catalunyadave

Everyone else.

I hope IB will respond soon to the initial problem on this thread:brickwall :brickwall :brickwall

FED UP WAITING........:brickwall :brickwall Even if nobody knows how to fix this quickly at least have the decency to acknowledge the problem and give me some assurance that it might be resolved in the near future:mad: :mad:

ScaldedCat 21 October 2008 12:50 PM

I've noticed the Scoobyshop down for some time as well...

g7prs 09 November 2008 07:30 PM

I have the same problem. I take it nothing has been done about this?