ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   What a great day (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/709375-what-a-great-day.html)

jd5217 02 September 2008 02:02 PM

close the door.

The day was a great way for those of us who have been McRae fans for a number of years to say farewell in a manner that will not be forgotten by those who were involved.

Yes, there were some problems on the day, but who cares, we were all there to say celebrate the life of a true hero.

Phil 02 September 2008 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by StickyMicky (Post 8104716)
to much "backslapin bumboy bonnanzas" going on in here, so i`m offski :lol:

ps. if you never got away from banbury until 7.30pm then i am impressed to hell with your clean up womble skills, if on the other hand you meant you never got out from warrick until 7.30 then i suggest you read my above posts properly and stop trying to troll something you don't seam to have understood ;)

enough said :lol:

Mikey

I was one of the last to leave 7.30ish, I was waiting for Ben to return a radio and I was helping Jackie and Grant and a few hardy soles pick up litter by the control tower and put away the SIDC Trailer away.
Constructive criticisim of the event is accepted ill informed rants aren't.
Not sure why you feel the need to throw insults either!

Phil

D.O.M 02 September 2008 03:25 PM

So gutted I missed this big day :(
Plus my legs are hurting too...

...after the Nike London run lol

Devils.Advocate 02 September 2008 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by StickyMicky (Post 8104145)

you cant ask for feedback and then complain when its not all smelling of roses, get a ****en grip

Who asked for feedback on this thread? Not the OP SO YOUR TROLLING

Originally Posted by StickyMicky (Post 8104145)
if i had of known that was going to happen, i would have stayed away

Sorry don't have the ability to look into the future

badbaz 02 September 2008 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by StickyMicky (Post 8104716)
to much "backslapin bumboy bonnanzas" going on in here, so i`m offski :lol:

ps. if you never got away from banbury until 7.30pm then i am impressed to hell with your clean up womble skills, if on the other hand you meant you never got out from warrick until 7.30 then i suggest you read my above posts properly and stop trying to troll something you don't seam to have understood ;)

enough said :lol:

If indeed you are hellbent on moaning and can't focus on the good from The Gathering then at least try spelling words correctly. :eek2:

bmfcrash 02 September 2008 06:18 PM

Great weekend and congratulations to all involved organising the event, also to all those who attended and what a fitting tribute to Colin and all he did for our brand and others while he was alive.

Traffic and hold ups were to be expected given the volume of cars and I have been 'stuck' in traffic jams surrounded by a whole load of cars far worse to look at than those this weekend !!!.

Supporters waving and cheering from flyovers, in the rain, says more than words ever can for the feeling surrounding this event and the reasons behind it.

The organisation of the WORLD RECORD BREAKING mosaic was far better than I thought it would be as I had visions of cars everywhere and can you move this here and that there ect....

To all attendees, thank you for a memerable weekend.
To those who didint make it, you missed a cracker and thanks for keeping the traffic to a level I could cope with :lol1: