ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Silvestre to Gooners (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/707357-silvestre-to-gooners.html)

Aaron1978 20 August 2008 09:16 PM

Silvestre to Gooners

Very surprised this actually happened, although him going wasn't can't beleive wenger wanted him. Are the purse strings really that tight at Arsenal:wonder:

Gav 20 August 2008 09:24 PM

Good buy for them i thought.

This is his house CLICKY HERE for sale. Just need to find the money for it as is even better in the flesh:eek:

DaveBeck 20 August 2008 09:38 PM

I'm pretty happy being a gooner. means senderos doesnt have to play.

Question to the mancs though, what was he like last year? dont hear anything bad nor much good so seems like he gets on with it, without any fuss.

manc to arsenal though, didnt think i'd see it under SAF. leads me to believe he's not going to perform

richie001 20 August 2008 09:49 PM

I'm Surprised by the signing didn't think Wenger signed players over 30 and if you take Gallas into account thats a old Centre half pairing.

Aaron1978 20 August 2008 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by DaveBeck (Post 8081171)
I'm pretty happy being a gooner. means senderos doesnt have to play.

Question to the mancs though, what was he like last year? dont hear anything bad nor much good so seems like he gets on with it, without any fuss.

manc to arsenal though, didnt think i'd see it under SAF. leads me to believe he's not going to perform

he was injured for most of it, apperently wenger does see him as a centre half and believe me you don't want him there or you'll have gallas sat in the centre circle after every other game.

Aaron:thumb:

DaveBeck 20 August 2008 10:10 PM

filling me with hope lol

he's back up anyway so hopefully wont see much of him.

anythings better than Phil "i'm so far in Drogba's pocket i cant see the light" Senderos

STi wanna Subaru 20 August 2008 10:34 PM

He's terrible. Great work by Fergie. As many errors in him as Cygan and his only pass is a long cross field punt... very Arsenal eh.

DaveBeck 20 August 2008 10:43 PM

least he speaks french huh :lol1:

pete higham 20 August 2008 11:10 PM

:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

i cant believe we have offloaded him on arsenal :notworthy i cannot stand the guy! he will have a quality game for 89 minutes then make the mother of all mistakes :brickwall

:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

Funkii Munkii 20 August 2008 11:14 PM

This makes up for Spurs mugging us for Alan Brazil all those years ago.

Happy days :D

nice house though ;)

pauld37 22 August 2008 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by DaveBeck (Post 8081251)
anythings better than Phil "i'm so far in Drogba's pocket i cant see the light" Senderos

:eek: Reports say AC Milan are interested in him :wonder: :cuckoo:

wiley 23 August 2008 12:22 AM

good buy imo, arsenal needed somebody with experience.... but also a man u reject, did he play last season???
wiley

Funkii Munkii 23 August 2008 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by wiley (Post 8085733)
good buy imo, arsenal needed somebody with experience.... but also a man u reject, did he play last season???
wiley

Missed most of it with a dislocated collar bone IIRC