ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   flat4online and cancelled order (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/706624-flat4online-and-cancelled-order.html)

jpor 16 August 2008 11:31 PM

flat4online and cancelled order

Anyone had to cancel an order with flat4online and used paypal to pay for the goods? Only reason I am asking is that recently I ordered a 3 pod centre pod for a newage, but decided afterwards to cancel the order. On asking for my money back I have now been told that a cheque will be sent to me instead of being re-inbursed through paypal :wonder:

Just wondered if anyone else has had to cancel an order with them and how successful you were with getting the money back?

:thumb:

bigarf 17 August 2008 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by jpor (Post 8073492)
Anyone had to cancel an order with flat4online and used paypal to pay for the goods? Only reason I am asking is that recently I ordered a 3 pod centre pod for a newage, but decided afterwards to cancel the order. On asking for my money back I have now been told that a cheque will be sent to me instead of being re-inbursed through paypal :wonder:

Just wondered if anyone else has had to cancel an order with them and how successful you were with getting the money back?

:thumb:

i had to cancel the order i made with him as my parts just never turned up.if i remember correctly it took almost 6 weeks to get my money back and about 20 emails,he eventually refunded my money back into my paypal account.

JimmyBFC 17 August 2008 09:43 AM

Why anyone uses him is beyond me, I don't thhink he's particualry cheap either tbh, and the delivery takes ages. He must just order the parts and not stock anyhting tbh.

oadamo 17 August 2008 09:51 AM

i was looking at buying some brakes from there i might leave it now then lol.
whats scooby world like to oder from.
adam

RyanSTI 17 August 2008 10:03 AM

scoobyworld are spot on mate. although somone lied to me there about my exhaust deliviery, they did get me one out straight away, which i was super happy with. lol

jpor 17 August 2008 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by bigarf (Post 8073743)
i had to cancel the order i made with him as my parts just never turned up.if i remember correctly it took almost 6 weeks to get my money back and about 20 emails,he eventually refunded my money back into my paypal account.

6 weeks!:(

When I paid via paypal I linked the payment to my credit card. So should I:

a)... Put a payment claim in through paypal?

b)... Contact my credit card company to dispute?

Looking at the flat4 website on cancellations and refunds. They do stipulate if paid by paypal then a cheque will be sent, but hey stipulate within 30 days! :mad:

bigarf 17 August 2008 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by jpor (Post 8073801)
6 weeks!:(

Looking at the flat4 website on cancellations and refunds. They do stipulate if paid by paypal then a cheque will be sent, but hey stipulate within 30 days! :mad:

30 days my arse i sent email after email and when ever he did bother to reply i always got the same bull**** reply like things will be sorted very soon the best advise to give about flat 4 is stay well away.

jpor 17 August 2008 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by bigarf (Post 8073938)
30 days my arse i sent email after email and when ever he did bother to reply i always got the same bull**** reply like things will be sorted very soon the best advise to give about flat 4 is stay well away.

M A R V E L L O U S ! :eek: May consider claiming for it back via Paypal then :wonder: