ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   If you want to come to Britland and rob us, please do your homework first ! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/706196-if-you-want-to-come-to-britland-and-rob-us-please-do-your-homework-first.html)

Lee247 14 August 2008 04:02 PM

If you want to come to Britland and rob us, please do your homework first !

Company I was working at today received a phone call from one of those Cheque cashing places.

A Romanian, tried to cash a cheque for £400 supposedly issued by our Company.

A copy of said cheque and Romanians ID was faxed to us to veryify if it was in fact one of ours. It was from our Bank, but a different branch address.

Not one of ours, we say, whoever heard of a Company called *** Limited Limited :lol1:

By the time the cheque was confirmed as a fake, the Romanian had scarpered. Still, they have his ID details. Wonder what they will do to him, if and when they catch up with him :wonder:

I don't know, give them a home and this is how they repay us :lol1:

little-ginge 14 August 2008 04:06 PM

Britland sounds like a nice place.. where be that then?;) :p

Cheeky feekers arent they?:mad:

Spoon 14 August 2008 04:10 PM

If you want to come to Britland and rob us, please do your homework first!

Was he in school uniform then?

Lee247 14 August 2008 04:12 PM

Of course he was, hence the title :D

Spoon 14 August 2008 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 8069101)
Of course he was, hence the title :D

That's exactly what I thought but I had to ask as it seemed almost unbelievable. :D

Can you believe the cheek of the spotty little búgger then. :mad:

Lee247 14 August 2008 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Spoon (Post 8069111)
That's exactly what I thought but I had to ask as it seemed almost unbelievable. :D

Can you believe the cheek of the spotty little búgger then. :mad:

He had Limited Limited knowledge of how things work over here :D

Spoon 14 August 2008 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 8069124)
He had Limited Limited knowledge of how things work over here :D

Can you imagine the journey to school every day too? :eek:

Lee247 14 August 2008 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Spoon (Post 8069136)
Can you imagine the journey to school every day too? :eek:

Depends on how many cheques he managed to cash :D

The Zohan 14 August 2008 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 8069082)
Company I was working at today received a phone call from one of those Cheque cashing places.

A copy of said cheque and Romanians ID was faxed to us to veryify if it was in fact one of ours. It was from our Bank, but a different branch address.

Not one of ours, we say, whoever heard of a Company called *** Limited Limited :lol1:

By the time the cheque was confirmed as a fake, the Romanian had scarpered. Still, they have his ID details. Wonder what they will do to him, if and when they catch up with him :wonder:

I don't know, give them a home and this is how they repay us :lol1:

Next time give the foreign fella Pete Brants details as i am sure Pete would gladly donate the money;)

This is not trolling in the true sense more just to get a rise out of PB whom i love dearly

Lee247 14 August 2008 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 8069230)
Next time give the foreign fella Pete Brants details as i am sure Pete would gladly donate the money;)

This is not trolling in the true sense more just to get a rise out of PB whom i love dearly

:lol1:

Joking aside, and I don't mind trolling if it is entertaining, I can't believe the flaming cheek of it.
He comes over here and thinks it's his God given to just rip folks off. Do we really want any more people like this in our Country, when we probably already have enough of our own.
I would love to know how much he is getting in benefits

dpb 14 August 2008 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 8069082)

Hell get counselling i spect :D :rolleyes:

little-ginge 14 August 2008 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 8069264)

Joking aside, and I don't mind trolling if it is entertaining, I can't believe the flaming cheek of it.
He comes over here and thinks it's his God given to just rip folks off. Do we really want any more people like this in our Country, when we probably already have enough of our own.

Haven't you heard?? Most of these scrounging Eastern Europeans are buggering off back to their motherlands as they are finding good ol' Blighty isn't such a great place to live what with a credit crunch...

that's all I keep hearing, but there seem to be more and more Poles behind the deli counter in our local Tescos:mad:

Lee247 14 August 2008 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by little-ginge (Post 8069870)
Haven't you heard?? Most of these scrounging Eastern Europeans are buggering off back to their motherlands as they are finding good ol' Blighty isn't such a great place to live what with a credit crunch...

that's all I keep hearing, but there seem to be more and more Poles behind the deli counter in our local Tescos:mad:

I'm just glad the utter twonk failed. miserably :lol1:

urdad 15 August 2008 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 8069264)

Why?that would only pi55 you off more.
Most of them in slough are washing cars in pub car parks,I'm lazy but I'd rather wash my own car than as my m8 says "pay them to stay here"....:thumb:

subaruturbo_18 15 August 2008 12:24 PM

id rather wash my own car because they do a ****e job