ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Scrote gets felled (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/705212-scrote-gets-felled.html)

rob878 09 August 2008 02:24 PM

Scrote gets felled

How this guy kept his temper for so long i will never know.

YouTube - StJamesGate999's Channel

hoskib 09 August 2008 02:35 PM

:lol1:

what a star:notworthy

see this is the difference between the little 5hites nowadays, if the kid had knocked the guy over about 10 of his mates probably would have jumped on his head and kicked crap out of him on the floor. this guy put the little prick on his arse and leaves him to stagger off. well done that man.

probably got his bin and bike torched that night but fair play to shutting his gob for 5 mins:thumb:

boxst 09 August 2008 02:37 PM

That is just scary. What is the world coming to when a bunch of people are videoing and egging someone on rather than just calling the Police.

Steve

Carl2 09 August 2008 02:38 PM

All that mouthing off, 1 punch/slap or whatever and he cowers away.:Whatever_

Nat 09 August 2008 02:48 PM

Great stuff :D

cookstar 09 August 2008 02:50 PM

Why didn't he finish him? :mad:

Mortal combat styleee :thumb:

speedymonkey 09 August 2008 03:00 PM

Cue 6 months of windows being smashed and car being keyed :(

Good to see a mouthy scum bag getting put on his ass tho :luxhello: :notworthy

myblackwrx 09 August 2008 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by cookstar (Post 8058634)

Didn't have to finish him off really as a beating wouldn't have taught the **** anything whereas the embarrasment of being felled by 1 tap infront of a lot of people and then posted on the internet will hurt him a lot more :lol1:

cookstar 09 August 2008 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by myblackwrx (Post 8058724)
Didn't have to finish him off really as a beating wouldn't have taught the **** anything whereas the embarrasment of being felled by 1 tap infront of a lot of people and then posted on the internet will hurt him a lot more :lol1:

Good point, :thumb:

myblackwrx 09 August 2008 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by cookstar (Post 8058736)
Good point, :thumb:

still would have like to have seen a quick boot up the arse:) but going your Mortal Kombat stylee comment which Fatality would should he've got?

WRX_Dazza 09 August 2008 03:52 PM

i like the way he has his arms at his side, all confident that the scote is all mouth. fair play to him for being cool calm and collected.

:)

feel sorry for him having to live with scum like that though!!!

cookstar 09 August 2008 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by myblackwrx (Post 8058746)
still would have like to have seen a quick boot up the arse:) but going your Mortal Kombat stylee comment which Fatality would should he've got?

Ripped out heart :D (that was one wasn't it, haven't played that for years)

I would not have been able to resist stamping on his head though. :)

cookstar 09 August 2008 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by myblackwrx (Post 8058746)

Or a good de-spineage :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...9/Fatality.png

scoobyvirgin 09 August 2008 03:57 PM

Not Mortal combat but... Spinning bird kick!

scoobyvirgin 09 August 2008 03:59 PM

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resou...nlicosplay.gif

Luan Pra bang 09 August 2008 04:03 PM

Looked to me like a bit of wing chun action there

corradoboy 09 August 2008 04:08 PM

Completely deserved, but how the guy kept his cool so long I don't know. So many times the scrote invaded his personal space, intimidated, threatened and actually physically assaulted him, I'd have floored him at about the 5 second mark. Atypical scrote behaviour with the hands down and chin pushed forward, so used to winning in the school playground by intimidation that he doesn't realise a proper opponent has to be defended against :cuckoo:

I feel sorry for the guy, as others have said, living there was probably Hell up to that point but I bet it got much worse after. Scum like that never accept their mistakes, never learn and will never let their embarrassment go unpunished. I'd bet he was back numerous times causing criminal damage and/or with 'mates' to get revenge for his stupidity.

Janspeed 09 August 2008 04:09 PM

Good stuff, he should have Segalled him........

ScoobyWon't 09 August 2008 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyvirgin (Post 8058773)

That bird could spin on my dick :norty:

dazdavies 09 August 2008 04:16 PM

As above, He'd have been "nutted" the first time he put his nose to mine ;)

pimmo2000 09 August 2008 04:18 PM

Whats was the stance he used? Some kind of martial art ..

sadly for that one good smack.. there are 1000 chavs hitting people for no reason !

Adidas 09 August 2008 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by cookstar (Post 8058758)
Ripped out heart :D (that was one wasn't it, haven't played that for years)

I would not have been able to resist stamping on his head though. :)

Cookie,

Was you cuddled as a child?? :Suspiciou:Suspiciou:Suspiciou ;) :D:D

cookstar 09 August 2008 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Adidas (Post 8058819)
Cookie,

Was you cuddled as a child?? :Suspiciou:Suspiciou:Suspiciou ;) :D:D

Bit too much I think,

*rocks in chair

:D

Shark Man 09 August 2008 04:28 PM

LMAO. Its the same whereever you go. Some scroat, all mouth, no balls. Waiting for the first blow thinking he can take it.

Then BLAM, that blow was a bit harder than he anticipated....and then he realises (finally) he's bitten off more than he can chew.

That bloke should get an award. He must either be in the services, ex-boxer or a bouncer, as not many people can stand their ground like that without either bottling or losing it.

People say I'm laid back and have the patience of jobe, but I know I would have let rip after a minute of that aggro.

cookstar 09 August 2008 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Shark Man (Post 8058836)
LMAO. Its the same whereever you go. Some scroat, all mouth, no balls. Waiting for the first blow thinking he can take it.

Then BLAM, that blow was a bit harder than he anticipated....and then he realises (finally) he's bitten off more than he can chew.

That bloke should get an award. He must either be in the services, ex-boxer or a bouncer, as not many people can stand their ground like that without either bottling or losing it.

People say I'm laid back and have the patience of jobe, but I know I would have let rip after a minute of that aggro.

Most likely charged for assault. :(

Luan Pra bang 09 August 2008 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by pimmo2000 (Post 8058813)
Whats was the stance he used? Some kind of martial art ..

sadly for that one good smack.. there are 1000 chavs hitting people for no reason !

Wing chun

unclebuck 09 August 2008 04:57 PM

Gordon Brown has dismissed the idea of a broken society in Britain saying the country was "decent and compassionate".

:cuckoo:

Clearly not living in the same pikey invested hell hole that the rest of us have to inhabit then. :freak3:

moff1888 09 August 2008 05:06 PM

Class, typical gobsh1te arms out acting the massive man.

Tee hee, sit down shut up!

hux309 09 August 2008 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by cookstar (Post 8058634)

YouTube - Mortal Kombat - Sub-Zero Flawless Victory

Sounded like your stereotypical scouse to me, all talk very little in the way of action, well done that man.

Bonehead 09 August 2008 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by cookstar (Post 8058841)
Most likely charged for assault. :(

Nonsense - Putting up with all that 5hit & only hitting him once. A very restrained demonstration of reasonable force

Good on him putting that scumbag on his ar5e