ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Is it ok to show pics of your cheating ex ? (No pics in this thread) (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/705123-is-it-ok-to-show-pics-of-your-cheating-ex-no-pics-in-this-thread.html)

pimmo2000 08 August 2008 11:52 PM

Is it ok to show pics of your cheating ex ? (No pics in this thread)

Just been the pub with a mate who took great pleasure in showing me some rather interesting pictures of his ex ! She cheated on him after a year and believe me he put up with a lot when with her !

However I felt it was still wrong to show the pics... she was a stunner though :lol1:

Just wondering what are your thoughts ?

Cheating ex.. dirty photos .. do you show them around?

WhatswiththeR 08 August 2008 11:55 PM

depends i mean putting them on the internet is the norm now days so tell your mate so we can all have a gander :lol1:

pimmo2000 09 August 2008 12:00 AM

I'll suggest it !

Jamo 09 August 2008 12:12 AM

hell yes. want to use my PB acc? :D

zip929 09 August 2008 12:12 AM

Get em on ere... SN judges are renowned for their good judgement :D

mickywrx 09 August 2008 12:15 AM

Pics in the thread title, and no pics. :nono::nono::nono:

Shame on you. ;)

Who's got the relevant smilie?

Tam the bam 09 August 2008 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by zip929 (Post 8057878)
Get em on ere... SN judges are renowned for their good judgement :D

I'm a professional Cheb spotter! :smug: :D

finchyboy 09 August 2008 12:18 AM

If she turned him over then fair play to him !!!

zip929 09 August 2008 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by Tam the bam (Post 8057885)

I.m probably not too far behind. Lets see the pics :)

collierm 09 August 2008 12:32 AM

If she cheated fair game, she gives up all rights to privacy for being a complete cow. I'd post them up, offer free rides on an Ebay ad, post up her number in phone boxes for anal draining services. But hey, I'm not bitter.

ScoobyWon't 09 August 2008 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by Tam the bam (Post 8057885)

And you taught me everything you know :thumb:

chocolate_o_brian 09 August 2008 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by mickywrx (Post 8057882)
Pics in the thread title, and no pics. :nono::nono::nono:

Shame on you. ;)

Who's got the relevant smilie?

il help you out on that one micky...

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...brian/wank.gif

oops, bit premature :norty:

Janspeed 09 August 2008 02:14 AM

Cheat= Full disclosure, the guilty party of course! :lol1:

Ms Gooner 1 09 August 2008 07:47 AM

LOL - I hope not ALL men share your views - or else I may have to google my name LMFAO :lol1:

Just kidding - I never cheat ;)

Although - surely, if he has pics and she's cheated, if he shows them off, doesn't that make him as bad as her. In my view - neither are trustworthy. still, I'm sure you'll all disagree LOL - so I'm gonna run for cover..............

jpor 09 August 2008 08:37 AM

Seem to recall some bloke put his cheating ex up on E-bay :norty: Unfortunately I don't have the link. But the description and the amount of questions being asked and answered were hilarious. The guy even posted up her number and the person who she cheated on :lol1:

BURTON 09 August 2008 08:49 AM

Go for it . make sure she finds out there on the net so ahe can really enjoy fu**ing your mate over

spireite 09 August 2008 08:50 AM

Pimmo ask your mate if he wants to see some pictures of his cheating girlfriend :norty:

hux309 09 August 2008 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian (Post 8057979)

I bet you say that to all the girls. ;)

chocolate_o_brian 09 August 2008 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by hux309 (Post 8058121)
I bet you say that to all the girls. ;)

only the fatties;)

GC8 09 August 2008 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by jpor (Post 8058100)
Seem to recall some bloke put his cheating ex up on E-bay :norty: Unfortunately I don't have the link. But the description and the amount of questions being asked and answered were hilarious. The guy even posted up her number and the person who she cheated on :lol1:

I posted all the questions and answers in a thread: eBay deleted the listing unfortinately.

PollyH 09 August 2008 02:30 PM

I've never cheated, don't see the point, and technically girl on girl isn't really cheating anyway :lol1:

Nat 09 August 2008 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by PollyH (Post 8058611)
I've never cheated, don't see the point, and technically girl on girl isn't really cheating anyway :lol1:

Ok i'll bite.

why not?

You wouldn't mind your bloke getting shafted up the wrongun by another chap on the side then?

Ms Gooner 1 09 August 2008 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Nat21 (Post 8058696)
Ok i'll bite.

why not?

You wouldn't mind your bloke getting shafted up the wrongun by another chap on the side then?

LOL - what a "delicate" way of putting it LMAO - thats just SO wrong. cheating is cheating

eClaire 09 August 2008 06:22 PM

I've got pictures of my cheating/lying/violent ex.

He appeared at my door absolutely off his chops one night, I hadn't seen him for a few months ...

He has a bit of a thing about dressing up in womens underwear and tights. He had clearly been under the influence of a cocktail of narcotics for a few days, so I asked him to dress up for me and that I wanted pictures, seeing as he had pictures of me in my smalls. The fool agreed on the condition he got sex afterwards. I set about taking some pictures of him in a pair of tights, he then asked me to put make up on him, squeezed his feet into a pair of my heels and put a dress on. He sat around dressed like this for a bit, I was in my element - got plenty of pictures. He carried on taking lines of coke and necking back his bottle of red wine.

Little did he know I had crushed up two extra strength sleeping tablets and stuck it in his wine. He fell asleep on the couch, I went to bed glad at not having to put out. Got up at 7am the next morning and turfed him out - still caked in make up :D

I had several copies of the disc just to be on the safe side. Since then, he has assaulted me (to the point I had a traumatic perforation to my ear drum, a fractured bone in my hand and a black eye), bribed me and was a general ****.

What a shame my laptop 'got a virus' and emailed the pics to pretty much everyone in Edinburgh we know and created a photobucket album. :)

rik1471 09 August 2008 06:42 PM

woman scoured hell fury no hath a like

ScoobyWon't 09 August 2008 06:55 PM

Bloody hell, Claire! :lol1: Remind me not to upset you (again :Suspiciou) :o :p

Nate 09 August 2008 07:44 PM

Back On topic ........

Get the pics up matey :thumb:

chocolate_o_brian 09 August 2008 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by eClaire (Post 8059030)
I've got pictures of my cheating/lying/violent ex.

He appeared at my door absolutely off his chops one night, I hadn't seen him for a few months ...

He has a bit of a thing about dressing up in womens underwear and tights. He had clearly been under the influence of a cocktail of narcotics for a few days, so I asked him to dress up for me and that I wanted pictures, seeing as he had pictures of me in my smalls. The fool agreed on the condition he got sex afterwards. I set about taking some pictures of him in a pair of tights, he then asked me to put make up on him, squeezed his feet into a pair of my heels and put a dress on. He sat around dressed like this for a bit, I was in my element - got plenty of pictures. He carried on taking lines of coke and necking back his bottle of red wine.

Little did he know I had crushed up two extra strength sleeping tablets and stuck it in his wine. He fell asleep on the couch, I went to bed glad at not having to put out. Got up at 7am the next morning and turfed him out - still caked in make up :D

I had several copies of the disc just to be on the safe side. Since then, he has assaulted me (to the point I had a traumatic perforation to my ear drum, a fractured bone in my hand and a black eye), bribed me and was a general ****.

What a shame my laptop 'got a virus' and emailed the pics to pretty much everyone in Edinburgh we know and created a photobucket album. :)

just curious as to whether the perforation to your ear drum buggered your djing technique. im just thinking a la "all gone pete tong here":lol1:

more than welcome to send me these pics, have plenty of outlets to share them with.

kingofturds 09 August 2008 09:39 PM

Photos of my ex are in my locker for all to see :D

HankScorpio 09 August 2008 09:47 PM

what about a selfish bitch ex? are they fair game