ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   I think there has been a murder in our neighbourhood... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/705109-i-think-there-has-been-a-murder-in-our-neighbourhood.html)

Sheepsplitter 08 August 2008 10:32 PM

I think there has been a murder in our neighbourhood...

I think there has been a murder in our neighbourhood (Bagshot).
The police are out in force and have taped off an area of the common about 1/4 mile from our house.
They won't say whats going on, but there are so many of them, and they have said it will be closed off for a couple of days, that almost certainly there has been a murder/rape/body dumped.
:-(

It's all a bit close for comfort.

myblackwrx 08 August 2008 10:39 PM

Bagshot as in near Egham?

I had a 2 murders near me earlier this year (Poole in Dorset)
1: Some guy murdered his mum then set fire to the house to cover it up
2: Some guy murdered his g/f and then went on the run

Edcase 08 August 2008 10:41 PM

I drove past the costcutter where the kid was shot in london a couple days back just after it had happened, it's on my route to and from work.

Flowers there tonight, very sad :(

bootsy 08 August 2008 10:49 PM

2 lads having a go at each other in the town centre one night.the pissed up one walked off the other one decided to run him over with a landrover.plus the local migrate gang has a habit of beating the crap out of each other and then setting fire to the victim after they dumped the body in a skip

pimmo2000 09 August 2008 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by bootsy (Post 8057697)
2 lads having a go at each other in the town centre one night.the pissed up one walked off the other one decided to run him over with a landrover.plus the local migrate gang has a habit of beating the crap out of each other and then setting fire to the victim after they dumped the body in a skip

:thumb: pleasant

speedymonkey 09 August 2008 12:22 AM

I was house watching my mates house whilst he was on holiday, and me and the girlfriend were woken up with a loud banging on the door at 7am on the Sunday morning by 2 coppers :Suspiciou
Looked out of the bedroom window, and the road had been taped off and police were everywhere :eek:
I ran down the stairs and opened the door to speak with the plod, and was told a young lad had been repeatedly stabbed yards from the front door and did i hear anything :eek2:

Thing was i had heard 2 lads talking and what sounded like some metal dustbins being knocked over (was badly hung over like and just muttered shut the feck up whilst rapping a pillow round my head:o) must of been the sound of a situation unfolding! Bad times were living in my friend :cuckoo: :(

Ms Gooner 1 09 August 2008 07:59 AM

WOW - setting fire to people - WTF? What is up with some people - WHY would you want to inflict such cruelty? I just don't understand any of it.

Is there any update on this sheepsplitter (what kind of a name is that anyway :lol1: )

dunx 09 August 2008 10:29 AM

I got excited last weekend, police broke in to a nearby house, then they taped it all off.

Then a skip was delivered ! I thought of Fred West....

Turned out to be a cannabis factory, being emptied...

Our immigrant friends are now elsewhere.

DunxC

Sheepsplitter 09 August 2008 12:45 PM

Still no update on this.
Police still searching for something and taking forensic samples I think.
A little less police activity then yesterday, but our village only normally sees one bobby once in a while, this is big time stuff.

David Lock 09 August 2008 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by dunx (Post 8058239)

Then a skip was delivered ! ...................

Turned out to be a cannabis factory, being emptied...

DunxC

That's a lot of cannabis then :eek:

Sheepsplitter 09 August 2008 01:36 PM

I emailed the BBC news team and said there was something going on, and they have just responded saying they spoke to the police and they confirmed a 12 yeard old girl has been sexually assaulted :-(

Article has gone up on their website as a result.

BBC NEWS | England | Surrey | Girl, 12, assaulted on footpath

Strange thing is that about a year and a half ago I saw a flasher, stark b0llock naked on the footbridge "flashing" the M3 traffic just yards from where this took place. Can't help but wonder if it's the same bloke, but it's so long ago, there's no way I could give an accurate description of him to the police.

dunx 09 August 2008 01:38 PM

It's a reasonably large three bed detached house with garage, so yes a fair bit I guess.

LOL

DunxC

Sheepsplitter 10 August 2008 10:21 AM

A further more detailed article has now appeared:-

FlightMan 10 August 2008 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Sheepsplitter (Post 8059920)
A further more detailed article has now appeared:-

Can someone +be rep the above post. Surfing on my iTouch and hit the wrong bit of the screen. Tks. :thumb:

fatherpierre 10 August 2008 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by FlightMan (Post 8060237)
Can someone +be rep the above post. Surfing on my iTouch and hit the wrong bit of the screen. Tks. :thumb:

Done ;)