ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Northampton.. (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/704562-northampton.html)

morebhp 26 August 2008 11:49 PM

im always in northampton as im only from down the road in dav i drive a silver 98wagon with some graphics and full tints i see loads of scoobys over there and a few of them are wagons seems to be a few silvers around also im in the njcc forum and theres a couple of nice scoobs on there ill be up for the rolling road last time i was at <nicks> linden building he had noone to do it but i have heard hes had a few rr meets

will_wrx 27 August 2008 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by morebhp (Post 8092654)
im always in northampton as im only from down the road in dav i drive a silver 98wagon with some graphics and full tints i see loads of scoobys over there and a few of them are wagons seems to be a few silvers around also im in the njcc forum and theres a couple of nice scoobs on there ill be up for the rolling road last time i was at <nicks> linden building he had noone to do it but i have heard hes had a few rr meets

I used to live in long buckby, just outside dav, not seen you about.

But got a mate that lives in dav with a mad spec sti 555, one of the quickest in the uk i think.. dont know if you have seen him about or know him? Got a big HKS fmic that you can see from a mile away as it says HKS on the intercooler.

Also i spotted a green wagon today just off the a45 right near the town center.. if that was anyone? Was around 2-3 i think.

:)

Andy T 28 August 2008 10:37 AM

Red Classic Wagon, V Reg looked standard and clean. Think it is the same one I see pull out from near the Cock Hotel.

Followed you between Fitness First and Sainsburys this morning thou.

Andy T 26 September 2008 02:10 PM

Silver Classic Saloon, pulling out near University campus.
Cheers for the wave :thumb:

Nicci 26 September 2008 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Andy T (Post 8158225)
Silver Classic Saloon, pulling out near University campus.
Cheers for the wave :thumb:

I drove behind one at lunchtime (Kettering Road), wonder if it was the same one?

renny 26 September 2008 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by p1walding (Post 8074465)
i popped to westaways a few weeks ago and drove johns sti he'd just had haywood and scott exhaust fitted, it sounded ok drive was not to bad but no turbo kick:( . it was not to bad i would not trade my sti blob eye in for one and when i was chatting to him he was missing he's old black sti

As this thread has been reborn.........

I bought my Hawkeye from Westaway,top people.Get most of my stuff done there.

Surprised John preffered his Blobeye,last time i spoke to him he was just waiting for his H&S exhaust but was loving the car-except it didn't have the burble.Think he was hoping the exhaust would give it more.

When i had mine in for an oil change i had a look around his,was nice.He offered me a drive but i poliely declined in case i liked it so much i wanted one,cunning salesman that he is!!!!:D

knobby_2000 05 October 2008 12:46 AM

Just wondered is anyone going to the Tunnel Run?

Nat 05 October 2008 04:30 AM

Any of you trying it on with a blue Cobra the other day on the A45 and getting spanked?

trevsjwood 05 October 2008 08:45 PM

wasn't me-I'm only spanked by the wife

JonnyUK1980 05 October 2008 10:55 PM

Wern't me either and i should think a scooby did get spanked by a cobra lol

SCOOBYJOHN12 07 October 2008 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Nat21 (Post 8176951)
Any of you trying it on with a blue Cobra the other day on the A45 and getting spanked?

wasent me :thumb: