ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   mk scoobs (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/703999-mk-scoobs.html)

cfc2 03 August 2008 10:51 AM

mk scoobs

just started working at (woofton as they call it) on the green in milton keynes and every half an hour I reckon, the lovely burble of a scoob ambles past.... respect to the scoobs of MK. Saw a lovely white blob eye i think with pink decals through the trees on friday.. If your passing the training grounds between 10 and 12 am tuesday to Friday give us a toot!!!!! Also big question does that town have any speed cameras cause I ain't seen any!!???

what would scooby do 03 August 2008 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by cfc2 (Post 8045627)
just started working at (woofton as they call it) on the green in milton keynes and every half an hour I reckon, the lovely burble of a scoob ambles past.... respect to the scoobs of MK. Saw a lovely white blob eye i think with pink decals through the trees on friday.. If your passing the training grounds between 10 and 12 am tuesday to Friday give us a toot!!!!! Also big question does that town have any speed cameras cause I ain't seen any!!???

MK only has a couple of speed cameras (bletchley IIRC) and none on the dual carriagways..

MK also has a surprising lack of police ;) - just remember to watch out of the unmarked ones like on Road Wars..

cfc2 03 August 2008 11:11 AM

mk scoobs

cheers thanks for that m8, for a fans of acceleration, gear changes up and down the box and sheer pace mk is the place roundabout, dual carrigeway paradise !

what would scooby do 03 August 2008 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by cfc2 (Post 8045670)
cheers thanks for that m8, for a fans of acceleration, gear changes up and down the box and sheer pace mk is the place roundabout, dual carrigeway paradise !

Also check out the road between Whittlebury (near silverstone) and Buckingham :thumb:

cfc2 03 August 2008 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by what would scooby do (Post 8045778)
Also check out the road between Whittlebury (near silverstone) and Buckingham :thumb:

whats the number a? b?

what would scooby do 03 August 2008 08:34 PM

A413

dan/scooby 04 August 2008 01:26 PM

the strip by the lakes mistake is ok on a sunday night

SC008Y_MAD 04 August 2008 01:54 PM

MK is a loverly place to drive especially that A509 towards Newpott Pagnell from Bedford.

Watch out for the unmarked police cars, they are about.

SC008Y_MAD 04 August 2008 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by what would scooby do (Post 8045635)
MK only has a couple of speed cameras (bletchley IIRC) and none on the dual carriagways..

MK also has a surprising lack of police ;) - just remember to watch out of the unmarked ones like on Road Wars..

A few weeks ago, one evening at the hockey stadium we Ian aka Mirrors saw one guy from Road Wars was going to ask for his autograph, but decided not to.

SCOOBYJOHN12 05 August 2008 06:11 PM

you all must be looking in the wrong place yes there are speed cameras but vans ive seen loads in all places and there acouple on the a5 thay are about even if you think there not so i say be care full :nono: :nono: :nono:

AndyLyman 05 August 2008 06:33 PM

I'm usually about in the 5pm rush out of Central Milton Keynes....... You will hear me :D

will keep an eye out for you !

Andy

F1 CJE UK 05 August 2008 06:59 PM

was pulled 5 times last year in MK just to check the car not for speeding so they are around..