ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Can't McDonalds ever get an order right? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/702152-cant-mcdonalds-ever-get-an-order-right.html)

scoobynutta555 24 July 2008 12:31 PM

Can't McDonalds ever get an order right?

Ordered a bacon egg mcMuffin meal and I ended up with a sausage one, can't stand them. Last time I went I ordered a coffee and ended up with hot chocolate. As I normally go through the drive through I sometimes don't check 'til I get home. Can't these morons ever get an order right? Seems like everytime go to somewhere like this they miss something out or get it wrong.

Nat 24 July 2008 12:34 PM

FAIL

boxst 24 July 2008 12:36 PM

The last time I went I ordered two Bacon and Egg muffins. When I got home I got a double bacon/double sausage in each muffin.

So I'm not complaining about all their mistakes :)

Steve

windyboy 24 July 2008 12:40 PM

windydaughter doesn't like gerkins so I always order a plain cheesburger for her and 9 times out of 10 there will be gerkins and sauce on it

we don't go there anymore and BK burgers are nicer anyway

windyboy

rabbos 24 July 2008 12:43 PM

If I was working there earning a pittance amongst the local band of immigrants, I would not give a flying kcuf what you got in your muffin!

WRX JON 24 July 2008 12:43 PM

to be fair to the staff its either Mcdonalds or the dole because no one else would employ them, at least there trying (sometimes!!)

phil_wrx 24 July 2008 12:46 PM

i think the real question is

can mcdonalds staff ever make a burger that looks likes the picture? :P

GC8WRX 24 July 2008 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by rabbos (Post 8026220)
If I was working there earning a pittance amongst the local band of immigrants, I would not give a flying kcuf what you got in your muffin!

Exactly, for minimum wage, i would just turn up, no more, no less!

Coffin Dodger 24 July 2008 02:34 PM

Re-arrange these words into a popular phrase to summarise McDonalds employees:

monkies pay get peanuts :D

Anyway never understood why people frequent those places, if they can't get your order right I shudder to think what they do with the actual food :eek: Of course it has a purpose I suppose, if smelly chav families and their snotty kids are there then they aren't in my local :D

Jaybird-UK 24 July 2008 02:37 PM

They screw you at the drive thru

Coffin Dodger 24 July 2008 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Jaybird-UK (Post 8026523)

Didn't realise that :eek: How much does it cost? Are there any fit birds working there (unlikely I know)?

lozgti 24 July 2008 03:09 PM

Never understand all the people queing at the drive through which looks like it takes longer than parking the car and nipping in.

At the very least they would get some exercise unless they can't actually get out of the cars:wonder:

scoobynutta555 24 July 2008 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by lozgti (Post 8026591)
Never understand all the people queing at the drive through which looks like it takes longer than parking the car and nipping in.

At the very least they would get some exercise unless they can't actually get out of the cars:wonder:

You obviously don't have children aged 5 months and 15 months in a SWB Pajero then ;)

Markus 24 July 2008 03:32 PM

Nearly right ;)

They FCUK YOU at the drive-thru, okay? They FCUK YOU at the drive-thru!
They know you're gonna be miles away before you find out you got fcuked! They know you're not gonna turn around and go back, they don't care. So who gets fcuked? Ol' scoobynutta555! Okay, sure! I don't give a fcuk! I'm not eating this sausage mcmuffin, okay?

scoobynutta555 24 July 2008 03:35 PM

I ate it even though I don't like them as I paid for it :) No receipt either :(

Also, it was a horrible feeling getting to work the other week looking forward to a morning coffee and opening the cup to find bladdy hot chocolate, I could have killed someone!

Stephb1986 24 July 2008 04:03 PM

it could of been worse it could of been raw, quite a few times i've been to mc donalds and the burgers have had blood come out of them!

Steph xx

exvaux 24 July 2008 06:02 PM

McDonalds has stolen more than Ronny Biggs!
pretty sure thats not a company website :D

P1Fanatic 24 July 2008 07:38 PM

Normally they are ok for single orders. Start adding multiples and thats when it gets taxing.

TBF I always check now just to be safe. Besides sausage is way better than bacon although double sausage is overkill. But bring on as many hash browns as you like :thumb:

Simon