ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   scoobyclinic....easy to find? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/701819-scoobyclinic-easy-to-find.html)

HT04 22 July 2008 04:57 PM

scoobyclinic....easy to find?

im making a trip up to see the guys at scoobyclinic 2moro and ive heard it can be a pain to find. ive got my route sorted but just to make sure, has anyone been and go lost trying to find the place. ill be coming northbound on the m1.

dan :)

SwissTony 22 July 2008 04:59 PM

Scooby Clinic | Directions

GC8WRX 22 July 2008 05:06 PM

Dont let the no entry sign blag you, head through it!:thumb:

bigarf 22 July 2008 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by HT04 (Post 8022212)
im making a trip up to see the guys at scoobyclinic 2moro and ive heard it can be a pain to find. ive got my route sorted but just to make sure, has anyone been and go lost trying to find the place. ill be coming northbound on the m1.

take it from me mate if its your first time up there your gunna get lost,the first time i went down i took the sat nav and what a load of bolloks that was,had me goin all over the place.ime sure they will direct you in if you take a wrong turn. :thumb:

StuS 22 July 2008 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by GC8WRX (Post 8022226)
Dont let the no entry sign blag you, head through it!:thumb:

The same with the ford :)

Tidgy 22 July 2008 05:17 PM

just dont use AA directions, try to put me in the lake near them pmsl
take clinics number with you and if you get lost give em a bell ;)

WRX JON 22 July 2008 05:33 PM

you will get lost, i think everybody does the first time, and take a coat because its always freezing when i go lol

Tidgy 22 July 2008 05:34 PM

i got burnt other week :o. dont think theres any in between at that place, either cooking or freezing lol

MaDaSS 22 July 2008 05:36 PM

All i remember when i went years ago, is when i got lost by TomTom, LOL, the last few turns went someat like, Right, right, left, left!
Haha. It is mental. It aint easy to find :D

ruislip 22 July 2008 05:38 PM

why would you want to drive all the way to chesterfield when there is a perfeclty good subaru tuner in uxbridge (power enginnering) 30 mins from you!!:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :wonder:

WEIRD..............!

davif 22 July 2008 06:21 PM

gems ecu

gems ecu for sale my99 -00 antilag and launch control 3 plug call david on 07833785261

Jamo 22 July 2008 06:31 PM

scoobyclinic....easy to find?

:lol1: NO!

haroldhettaturbo 22 July 2008 06:58 PM

Got lost 1st time, and nearly 2nd time.

Sat nav got me about 4 turns away before it got totally lost.

andy97 22 July 2008 07:11 PM

Its the worst place to have a garage, good for security though.

Jonnys3 22 July 2008 07:20 PM

Don't be put off by the fact it's situated on a converted farm :eek: - was a bit of a shock to me when i first turned up there - I even had to wait for a farmer to march his hurd of cows down the track before I reached the place, and don't be afraid of getting the scoob a little dirty on the way down there.

Anyways, if you're coming from the M1 get off at J29 and take the A617 (2nd exit on J29) to Chesterfield.

Follow A617 all the way down to a roundabout whereupon you'll need to get into left lane (signposted A61 Derby Road).

Follow the A61 past Frankie & Benny's, McDonald's, Cineworld, Mercedes garage and follow A61 until you pass the Esso garage on your left hand side.
You will then approach a speed camera on your left whereupon you need to take the adjacent right turn, namely Langer Lane.

Follow Langer lane until you reach the Banley Mow Pub on your left, at which point you need to take the right turn onto Swathwick Lane.

Once on swathick Lane follow it for a while and take your second left turn onto Steep Lane. Steep lane is very fcuking steep so you will know if you're on the right road or not.

At the bottom of Steep Lane, turn right and follow the pics of Scoobydoo to Nether Farm. You will pass through a small ford, and then need to bear left when the track splits.

Follow this track another couple of hundred yards and you will arrive at scooby clinic - there's usually loads of scoobs parked up! :thumb:

MMT WRX 22 July 2008 08:52 PM

I struggled to find them 1st time and I only live 10 mins away.

MMT WRX 22 July 2008 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Jonnys3 (Post 8022560)
Don't be put off by the fact it's situated on a converted farm :eek: - was a bit of a shock to me when i first turned up there - I even had to wait for a farmer to march his hurd of cows down the track before I reached the place, and don't be afraid of getting the scoob a little dirty on the way down there.

Anyways, if you're coming from the M1 get off at J29 and take the A617 (2nd exit on J29) to Chesterfield.

Follow A617 all the way down to a roundabout whereupon you'll need to get into left lane (signposted A61 Derby Road).

Follow the A61 past Frankie & Benny's, McDonald's, Cineworld, Mercedes garage and follow A61 until you pass the Esso garage on your left hand side.
You will then approach a speed camera on your left whereupon you need to take the adjacent right turn, namely Langer Lane.

Follow Langer lane until you reach the Banley Mow Pub on your left, at which point you need to take the right turn onto Swathwick Lane.

Once on swathick Lane follow it for a while and take your second left turn onto Steep Lane. Steep lane is very fcuking steep so you will know if you're on the right road or not.

At the bottom of Steep Lane, turn right and follow the pics of Scoobydoo to Nether Farm. You will pass through a small ford, and then need to bear left when the track splits.

Follow this track another couple of hundred yards and you will arrive at scooby clinic - there's usually loads of scoobs parked up! :thumb:

Just in case you follow this route its the Barley Mow Pub.

webby v7 slipperwagon 22 July 2008 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by ruislip (Post 8022334)
why would you want to drive all the way to chesterfield when there is a perfeclty good subaru tuner in uxbridge (power enginnering) 30 mins from you!!:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :wonder:

WEIRD..............!

:thumb: Up for them.Power Engineering, I believe they broke the code on the ECU, enabling the ECUTEK brand. Very pro and way out in the safe tuning league. Also they wont flinch at sorting out any problems you have with there products unlike some i could but wont mention. Wardy can tell you a thing or two along with quite a few others on here.

Jonnys3 22 July 2008 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by MMT WRX (Post 8022837)
Just in case you follow this route its the Barley Mow Pub.

Yeah I stand corrected - it's the Barley Mow Pub and definitely not the Banley Mow Pub like I suggested! :cuckoo: "n" is nowhere near "r" on the keyboard either :lol1::lol1:

SwissTony 23 July 2008 07:04 AM

why didnt anyone just click on the link I provided....:cuckoo:

MMT WRX 23 July 2008 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 8023658)
why didnt anyone just click on the link I provided....:cuckoo:

Cos we're all ignoring yer :D

The map is actually erm...rubbish :idea: It needs to extend out to Chesterfield town centre where the dual carriageway from the M1 enters the town.

You ever been to the Clinic Swiss? If you do keep out of the goody room or leave you wallet at home. ;)

HT04 23 July 2008 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by ruislip (Post 8022334)

WEIRD..............!

until you know why i went up there, i wouldnt call me weird if i was you. prat

SwissTony 23 July 2008 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by MMT WRX (Post 8024689)
Cos we're all ignoring yer :D

The map is actually erm...rubbish :idea: It needs to extend out to Chesterfield town centre where the dual carriageway from the M1 enters the town.

You ever been to the Clinic Swiss? If you do keep out of the goody room or leave you wallet at home. ;)

well its their map provided by them on their website...:rolleyes: :D

Daft Lad 23 July 2008 04:48 PM

I got lost the first time I went there and I only live about 2 miles away :lol1:

MMT WRX 23 July 2008 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 8024897)
well its their map provided by them on their website...:rolleyes: :D

Yep I know, but its not very good for people travelling from outside the Chesterfield area. I reckon they need to change it and have 2 maps because it really isn't that easy to find.
When I take my car there my Mrs follows to pick me up, she always tells me to go slow so she can follow because she can never remember how to get there. And we only live 10 mins away and she must have been there at least a dozen times.

The last mile is countryside, you go down this tiny single track road(that I think has a 'No Entry' sign) through a 'ford', up a rough arsed track and into a farm yard...and then you see a massive collection of impreza's...you have arrived at Scoobyclinic :thumb: :D :D

SqeekyMclean 23 July 2008 04:57 PM

everones helpful when it comes to directions..