ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Isn't it great to be back from holiday? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/701744-isnt-it-great-to-be-back-from-holiday.html)

NACRO 22 July 2008 11:17 AM

Isn't it great to be back from holiday?

Had a fantastic time, beautiful weather, golden sands, plenty of eye candy on the beaches and was lucky enough to hook up with a friend who'd chartered a Camargue 44 so did a spot of fishing. The villa was stunning and worth every penny
I was even lucky enough to pick up a Rolex Seadweller 16600 at a bargain price in the UK on the trip home. A watch that's becoming scarce since it was discontinued and offering all the more value as it was purchased in recession Britain with it's devalued currency. If you have the means then I strongly recommend you pick one up.

Better than all this was being back in Casa NACRO and enjoying the simple pleasures of life like one's own bed and the satisfaction of a productive day at the office.

As I'm on a high at the moment I thought what better way to bring some light into the lives of scoobynetters than to share the joy.

Hope you're having half as good a time as I am.

Cheers

NACRO

Scoobychick 22 July 2008 11:17 AM

Welcome back, how was Benidorm? :D

Turbo2 22 July 2008 11:22 AM

Welcome back NACRO: we've all really missed you very much and are so pleased that you had a lovely holiday and bought a nice watch. Don't forget to add an hour on to the UK time though now you're back home.

NACRO 22 July 2008 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Scoobychick (Post 8021286)
Welcome back, how was Benidorm? :D

Fab- the location did begin with a 'B' but it wasn't Iberian margate.

SJ_Skyline 22 July 2008 11:24 AM

Bognor then ;)

Welcome back :)

NACRO 22 July 2008 11:25 AM

'Bugger Bognor'

dpb 22 July 2008 11:25 AM

Butlins ;)

NACRO 22 July 2008 11:28 AM

Actually what I did was load up my mundane little car with my mundane little family and went to banality central (aka Centre Parcs or similar) and then spent 7 days hiding from the rain under a glass roof while swimming in a vile little chlorine pool in the company of other like minded cretins. In the evenings I ate in some stinking little carvery and washed down my low grade meat with crap lager/cider over ice.

Or maybe not :D

Turbo2 22 July 2008 11:30 AM

Ahh, who can fault the teutonic family practicality of a 911? I'm sure it would be perfect for such jaunts. Maybe next time then?

Devildog 22 July 2008 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by NACRO (Post 8021284)
Had a fantastic time, beautiful weather, golden sands, plenty of eye candy on the beaches and was lucky enough to hook up with a friend who'd chartered a Camargue 44 so did a spot of fishing. The villa was stunning and worth every penny
I was even lucky enough to pick up a Rolex Seadweller 16600 at a bargain price in the UK on the trip home. A watch that's becoming scarce since it was discontinued and offering all the more value as it was purchased in recession Britain with it's devalued currency. If you have the means then I strongly recommend you pick one up.

Better than all this was being back in Casa NACRO and enjoying the simple pleasures of life like one's own bed and the satisfaction of a productive day at the office.

As I'm on a high at the moment I thought what better way to bring some light into the lives of scoobynetters than to share the joy.

Hope you're having half as good a time as I am.

Cheers

NACRO

Great, isn't it :thumb:

PaulC72 22 July 2008 12:44 PM

Glad you had a good time, although with your perspective outlook I am suprised you can bring yourself to type on a normal forum occupied by like minded people who some I would assume goto the places you dislkie so strongly, does it make you feel like a better person, I do hope so :)

Coffin Dodger 22 July 2008 12:44 PM

Welcome back :D

Nat 22 July 2008 01:15 PM

Lol, Hi Ferris :)