ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Ideas for a day out with Girlfriend..?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/699902-ideas-for-a-day-out-with-girlfriend.html)

ALEX307D 12 July 2008 11:14 PM

Ideas for a day out with Girlfriend..??

Been seeing my new girlfriend for about a month now.. We are both 24, recently went to alton towers. (so dont suggest there, lol )

Shes offwork next wednesday/thursday... So was thinking of going somewhere for the day...

Any ideas... ? :wonder:

I thought of Cadbury factory for a day out but it's fully booked.
Theres loads of ideas in my head, but i just thought id ask you guys.. :wonder:

Johnny E 12 July 2008 11:21 PM

There you go mate:norty:

Manchester Hotels - Radisson Edwardian Manchester City Centre Hotel

ALEX307D 12 July 2008 11:25 PM

I wondered how long till a similar reply came this way !! lol :brickwall

Clearly not long, less than ten minutes ! :lol1:

Your in the right region tho... preferably not a million miles from manchester, birmingham etc... M6 ish.

harry007 13 July 2008 12:04 AM

a.....HOTEL....:D

Let the good times roll....:lol1:

On a serious note....the Trafford centre...or atleast thats what I think its called.

Haroon.

SqeekyMclean 13 July 2008 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by harry007 (Post 8002188)
a.....HOTEL....:D

Let the good times roll....:lol1:

On a serious note....the Trafford centre...or atleast thats what I think its called.

Haroon.

No not for a new g/f. She will rinse him dry shopping :luvlove:

harry007 13 July 2008 09:37 AM

True LOL

ALEX307D 13 July 2008 09:47 AM

lol

Jonnys3 13 July 2008 10:45 AM

If it's a good day fly up the M6 to Blackpool - not as stoopid as it might first sound. Park in one of the South Car Parks on arrival and then there's the pleasure beach to get stuck into, after which you can stroll up to the tower/town center along the front. There are loads of little arcades n stuff on the way up the front in which you can both have a laugh and some fun. Plus there are the piers etc. Once you have reached the tower/center there are loads of places where you can grab a bite to eat you and then either walk back down the beach to South Car Parks or catch a tram. There's also the Waterworld swimming park near the South Car Parks which is a good laugh (WaterWorld 2000 Ltd: The UK’s No.1 Aqua Park - though a tad expensive). Since you're going during the week it shouldn't be full of stag/hen parties.

The missus loved it when we did this as boyfriend/girlfriend and it easily occupied a whole day - both got to act like kids again and relive our childhood at the seaside whilst getting a bit of romance in - the missus thought it was especially romantic walking the 2 mile stretch between tower/pleasure beach on the sands.

Only do it on a good day though! :thumb:

DCI Gene Hunt 13 July 2008 10:57 AM

Was the "Cadbury Factory" a euphemism for taking her up the chocolate Amazon? If so you may want to wait a little bit longer than a month.... try speaking to her about anal to see if it's really her thing, as if you decide to (in the heat of passion) "pot a brown ball" you may not get the reaction you'd hoped for :thumb:

Or failing that why not just take her for a nice meal and a few drinks..... sometimes less is more ;) ...... unless you're talking about money, where more is actually, well.... more :Suspiciou

Hope that helps :)

PS - Post a few pics of her up so we know what we're dealing with.... it would help no end :thumb:

alcazar 13 July 2008 10:59 AM

Nip across the Pennines for a day out walking, (and I don't mean HIKING) around Malham: Malham cove, Gordale scar, Janet's Foss, all lovely walks, with nice places to eat in Malham and nearby.

Won't be crowded midweek either;)

Nice day needed though;);)

Alcazar

M444GY 13 July 2008 11:55 AM

the pub :D

Ginge ! 13 July 2008 04:33 PM

swingers party ???

bet she aint tryed that before

M444GY 13 July 2008 04:55 PM

mc donalds

dan/scooby 13 July 2008 05:27 PM

got a pic of her ?
may help decide where to take her

MMT WRX 13 July 2008 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 8002532)
Was the "Cadbury Factory" a euphemism for taking her up the chocolate Amazon? If so you may want to wait a little bit longer than a month.... try speaking to her about anal to see if it's really her thing, as if you decide to (in the heat of passion) "pot a brown ball" you may not get the reaction you'd hoped for :thumb:

Or failing that why not just take her for a nice meal and a few drinks..... sometimes less is more ;) ...... unless you're talking about money, where more is actually, well.... more :Suspiciou

Hope that helps :)

PS - Post a few pics of her up so we know what we're dealing with.... it would help no end :thumb:

I somehow doubt that it will :eek2: :D

Gordo 13 July 2008 06:23 PM

Dogging.

Shot8un 13 July 2008 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Gordo (Post 8003159)
Dogging.

:lol1: ****in Ell...

How about Chester Zoo, Chester Aquarium (near the zoo) or up to Castleton
(nr buxton)and go down the blue john mines (quite alot of fun)

Just some ideas there :D

bioforger 13 July 2008 06:46 PM

Airballooning, followed by joining the mile high club :norty: U need a pilot with an open mind though :)

Mikkel 13 July 2008 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by dan/scooby (Post 8003056)
got a pic of her ?
may help decide where to take her

PMSL you mean front or back I assume depending on the dashboard :lol1:

This site has now officially turned metrosexual... I mean what the ****?

CTR54 13 July 2008 08:01 PM

bring her round mine 4 the day,while you go off and have a few beers.:norty:

WetPatch 13 July 2008 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Gordo (Post 8003159)
Dogging.

Best idea so far.

naughtyhunnybunny 14 July 2008 09:12 AM

Could you not do a day in London ? Maybe a West End show such as Dirty Dancing or Grease, seen both very good at any age... Evening time maybe a comedy club ?

DCI Gene Hunt 14 July 2008 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by naughtyhunnybunny (Post 8004192)
Could you not do a day in London ? Maybe a West End show such as Dirty Dancing or Grease, seen both very good at any age... Evening time maybe a comedy club ?

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES GO TO SEE DIRTY FECKIN DANCING!!!! :mad:

I went, and it's a feckin CHICK FEST.... If you go after reading this then you deserve everything you get!!...... It was the single most BORING experience of my life.... next to posting here after 5pm on a Friday ;)

naughtyhunnybunny 14 July 2008 10:30 AM

Oh that's so not true, it's brilliant, I bet you were standing up singing and doing the moves ???

Jer 14 July 2008 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by naughtyhunnybunny (Post 8004192)

Aye, go to London then take her up the OXO Tower.

BlkKnight 14 July 2008 10:44 AM

Spa day packages at Champneys Springs - voucher

PeteBrant 14 July 2008 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Jer (Post 8004342)
Aye, go to London then take her up the OXO Tower.

Is that a euphenism? :confused:

DCI Gene Hunt 14 July 2008 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by naughtyhunnybunny (Post 8004333)
Oh that's so not true, it's brilliant, I bet you were standing up singing and doing the moves ???

Lady, you must be on the wine..... :mad: It's a long, long way from "brilliant" it's a load of grown men prancing around for what seems like for-feckin-ever broken occasionally by some size '0' bird in tights hopping in crying about her "daddy" or "baby"...

Even at half time some fat bird farted in the bar which smelt so bad it nearly made me throw up...:mad: and when what's his face played by Patrick Swayze came back out he looked at me like "you unlucky sod having to sit through this sh1te" to which I just nodded ;)

So don't feckin talk to me about dancing in the feckin isles.....:mad:

For those of you still unsure about seeing this 'show' it scores:

1 out of 10

The 1 was for the feeling of sheer joy at walking out of the theatre :D

naughtyhunnybunny 14 July 2008 10:55 AM

Nope no wine, not at this time of day anyway..
Your a tad testy on the subject are you not, blimey I take it you don't like having your leg pulled, all this "feckin" this and that ? misery guts :razz:

DCI Gene Hunt 14 July 2008 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by naughtyhunnybunny (Post 8004388)
Nope no wine, not at this time of day anyway..
Your a tad testy on the subject are you not, blimey I take it you don't like having your leg pulled, all this "feckin" this and that ? misery guts :razz:

You have NO idea that I am letting you pull my leg ;) :D ........