ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   my car got nicked tonight. and recovered within 5 mins. (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/697867-my-car-got-nicked-tonight-and-recovered-within-5-mins.html)

s333xxv 02 July 2008 11:28 PM

my car got nicked tonight. and recovered within 5 mins.

very scary 2 guys ran up to me when i got out of my car, wearing balaclavers. waving a crowbar at me. they didn`t ask very nicely but i gave them the keys anyway. the hijack button stoped the car within a mile of my house and was left in the middle of the road. some one phoned the police to say they`d seen it and the police that had just got to my house took me to it. bad thing now is its at the police station. probably wont make the smacs tomorrow i dont think ill sleep tonight. the *******s took the keys and have my front door key!!!!!!!

pete higham 02 July 2008 11:47 PM

what kind of door do you have??

s333xxv 02 July 2008 11:58 PM

no idea. it was on the car when i got it. flashes the lights then beeps the horn. eventually sets the alarm off and stops the car

cw42 03 July 2008 10:18 AM

Blimey James, sorry to hear that. At least you're ok though. Get your locks changed, unless of course they left the keys in the car. Anti-hijack works again!

Sc00by_Si 03 July 2008 10:55 AM

Sorry to hear this mate

Scumbags :mad:

wrighty1 03 July 2008 11:37 AM

same thing happen to me mate........get them locks changed soon as....it cost me about 700 to get house and car done.....glad u got the car back and your ok..

paulthejambo 03 July 2008 01:52 PM

:mad: :mad: :mad: Absolute fecking scum :mad: :mad: :mad:

Glad to hear you're alright and the anti-hijack did it's job. It's exactly for this reason I got Blackjax put on the sti and I will be putting it on the Classic too when that goes back on the road.

P155es me off that tw@ts think they can just threaten some one and take their pride and joy and then get away with it. You did the right thing by letting them go though. Hate to think what damage they could have done.

fwdnutz 03 July 2008 06:00 PM

:eek: ffin Twocers glad to hear you are safe and no physical harm done, another big thumbs up for Antijack device.don`t let it get to you m8 seems everyday scum is lurking and it`s not only scoobys they target:mad:

shippy 03 July 2008 10:19 PM

Doesn't your house and car insurance cover respective keys, maybe worthwhile checking it out.

s333xxv 04 July 2008 12:07 AM

this is so **** wot do you do???? i love my car but not as much as my 2babies i cant leave it out side the house when im not there now incase someone does somethin

SmileyScooby 04 July 2008 01:27 AM

fookin crap that is......we need a scumbag cull!

glad you're ok...need to get anti hijak!

SmileyScooby 04 July 2008 01:28 AM

actually considering one of those African flamer anti-jack kits!;)

WR1 Bro 04 July 2008 10:19 AM

James - over the next few months I suspect you will go through a mixture of competing emotions. Feelings from giving in to fighting on. Keep your chin up fella and don't be beaten.

s333xxv 04 July 2008 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by SmileyScooby (Post 7982630)
fookin crap that is......we need a scumbag cull!

glad you're ok...need to get anti hijak!

got anti hi jak only reason i still have the car

YATESY 05 July 2008 10:19 PM

SORRY TO HEAR THIS MATE

MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR LOCKS CHANGED THAT WAY YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SLEEP

GLAD YOU GOT THE CAR BACK THOUGH MATE

AND GLAD YOUR OK