ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   jonathon woss is he worth it? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/692015-jonathon-woss-is-he-worth-it.html)

powerman1 04 June 2008 10:58 PM

jonathon woss is he worth it?

On the news yesterday that wossy was on a £18 million pound 3 year contract with the bbc..now thats taking the urine me thinks and Moyles was on just short of 1 million a year...makes my wage look like a meal out for two ,,,,bluddy disgusting

Dedrater 04 June 2008 11:20 PM

You must of missed it yesterday..

https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby...8-million.html

dpb 04 June 2008 11:32 PM

Id rather have his Missus

Abdabz 05 June 2008 09:31 AM

It's Moyles I dont understand... More talent in my bowel... Celebs all earn far far more than normal you and I, so I dont think of x million being more than xx million... I just recognise talent (or lack of it) and despair at fat unfunny repetative yorkshire scumtards being paid celeb wages for being crap :(
Ah well, thats life I guess :D

Henrik 05 June 2008 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Abdabz (Post 7920310)
It's Moyles I dont understand... More talent in my bowel... Celebs all earn far far more than normal you and I, so I dont think of x million being more than xx million... I just recognise talent (or lack of it) and despair at fat unfunny repetative yorkshire scumtards being paid celeb wages for being crap :(

Don't you go dissin' my man Moyles!! ;)

The Chris Moyles Show is the only show on radio1 I listen to, and it makes me cry with laughter almost every morning :) In fact, I've been known to take the car in the morning, purely to get a Moyles fix.

Abdabz 05 June 2008 09:43 AM

That's OK Henrik, I guess it's like when people used to watch the Royle Family :cuckoo: - it's what makes our country so diverse - something for everyone. :eek:
;)

Scoob99 05 June 2008 09:45 AM

Thats handy it means he can now pay for the Jaguar he Fcuked up whilst on top gear:D he did an autograpth for my neice whilst leaning on the bonnet and it came through the paper and on to the bodywork, the guys from Jaguar went berserk, and he said to them shut up it's only a Fcuking car:D
Cheers
Colin

stilover 05 June 2008 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Abdabz (Post 7920310)

Best show on Radio IMHO.

How many DJ's can talk & talk without sounding boring? Very few.
How many DJ's can take the p1ss out of their callers without being offensive?

The Mel B interview this morning was very funny.

Clarebabes 05 June 2008 10:00 AM

I agree, Jonathan Ross, not worth £18m, Chris Moyles, worth alot more than he's getting paid.

I felt really down the other week on my way to work and he cheered me up no end. If it wasn't for him in the mornings, I'd have a face like a slapped ar5e all day :)

PeteBrant 05 June 2008 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by stilover (Post 7920359)

How many DJ's can talk & talk without sounding boring? Very few.
How many DJ's can take the p1ss out of their callers without being offensive?

Not Chris Moyles, that's for sure :D

To be fair, the show does have its moments, I tune in when the Today Programme is fdoing a particualrly boring story.

He is quite funny occasionally.

There are few things that get on my nerves though

(i)Dom,Dave etc are so sychophantic its sickening

(ii)He often goes into a "I saw <insert famous name here> the other day, and you know that thing I told you about , Dave, you know the <turns off mike>.......<Sound comes back> Hahahaha yeah.

Whats the ****ing point in that?

(iii)When he interviews one of his showbiz pals he himself turns into a huge sychophant, espcially with Davina McCall.

(iv)He criticises other people for the way they look... Look in the mirror pal!

All thats said, like I say he is quite funny sometimes, and he does come across completely differently when out of his radio persona.

As for what they earn - Who cares?

brihoppy 07 June 2008 07:13 PM

moyles = cock

:D

powerman1 07 June 2008 08:10 PM

Moyles and is crew are mind numingly crap.they talk about something and disect it re disect it and still keep talking about the same meaningless crap over and over again.he must be laughing his cock off every time he opens his inflated pay packetr