ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Any recommendations/contacts for a coach hire? (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/691029-any-recommendations-contacts-for-a-coach-hire.html)

cookstar 31 May 2008 06:52 PM

Any recommendations/contacts for a coach hire?

I need a coach pretty much for the day, from 2pm to 2am, picking up Ilford, then to lakeside karting, waiting then to the West End and back.

Will need to be for approx 20-25 people.

It's for my brothers stag do mid july so need to get moving on it pretty sharpish.

Cookie :)

kin quick 31 May 2008 11:34 PM

My Dad's friend Lawrence owns Halstead Travel which are based right next to the A127 at the A148 (Dunton turning). Not sure what prices are like but I've been to Bruge (sp) with him a few times and the coaches are really nice and new, think he's got around 15 coaches so not a little poxy company that would shaft you!!

Will try and dig his number out if you want it Mark :thumb:

cookstar 31 May 2008 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by kin quick (Post 7910283)
My Dad's friend Lawrence owns Halstead Travel which are based right next to the A127 at the A148 (Dunton turning). Not sure what prices are like but I've been to Bruge (sp) with him a few times and the coaches are really nice and new, think he's got around 15 coaches so not a little poxy company that would shaft you!!

Will try and dig his number out if you want it Mark :thumb:

Yes please mate, need to get this sorted ASAP, and would rather use a recommended firm.

kin quick 01 June 2008 12:07 AM

This is the webby

Hailstone Travel :: Coach, Mini Bus Hire :: Basildon

Ask for Lawrence (owner) can't remember his wifes name but she may answer too, also if Claire answers, tell her Ross says hello :luvlove: (glad Dani never looks on here :D ).

If you speak to Lawrence or his wifey, say that Fred Halsey's son Ross from Brentwood Land Rover club sent you as you may get it a bit cheaper, but not promising.

Have fun on the stag do mate :thumb:

cookstar 01 June 2008 12:23 AM

nice one mate will get onto that Monday,

There will be a few spare places at Lakeside karting on the day :norty:

kin quick 01 June 2008 12:26 AM

Now that sounds tempting, I live a whole 3miles away from the kart track............

I'll have to put a block of wood under the throttle peddle or I'll loose my user name though :D

cookstar 01 June 2008 12:50 AM

lol, I was gonna ask actually, as it would be a laugh if we could get the numbers up for the karting with a few ESC, and there will be plenty of seats on the coach after ;)

kin quick 01 June 2008 01:11 AM

Keep me posted mate, sounds like a good laugh :thumb:

gregdickson 06 June 2008 01:28 PM

just coach hire

Try these guy Coach hire | London Coach Hire & Uk Coach Hire | Just Coach Hire