ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   The Wedding ring :) (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/690749-the-wedding-ring.html)

SwissTony 30 May 2008 01:10 PM

The Wedding ring :)

LOSTWEDDINGRIN.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

:D

Johari Window 30 May 2008 01:29 PM

I'm not trying to be confrontational, but does this forum allow spamming of multiple video links?

It's just that on other forums they disallow it as the feeling is that most people are perfectly capable of surfing youtube and such like on their own cognisance.

SwissTony 30 May 2008 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Johari Window (Post 7906813)
I'm not trying to be confrontational, but does this forum allow spamming of multiple video links?

It's just that on other forums they disallow it as the feeling is that most people are perfectly capable of surfing youtube and such like on their own cognisance.

well on this forum and considering it's me :smug: , they allow it :D

davegtt 30 May 2008 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Johari Window (Post 7906813)

Look newbie, its a friday, Swiss is the person SN relys on to have a chuckle when we get threads that are too serious. Let the spamming and crap jokes commence, over to you Swiss ;) :D

(Johari, just so you know Im only messing, no offence intended, we get away with most things in NSR, just dont say immigrants :D )

Johari Window 30 May 2008 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 7906827)
well on this forum and considering it's me :smug: , they allow it :D

I see. Every forum has one I guess. :)

Johari Window 30 May 2008 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt (Post 7906833)
(Johari, just so you know Im only messing, no offence intended, we get away with most things in NSR, just dont say immigrants :D )

Is this some sort of pop at my race? :(

(Oh and Dave, just so you know, I've been here longer than you might think. ;))

SwissTony 30 May 2008 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt (Post 7906833)
just dont say immigrants :D )

He said 'Immigrants' :eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/09...__300x3820.jpg

Stone him !!!

davegtt 30 May 2008 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Johari Window (Post 7906843)
Is this some sort of pop at my race? :(

Yes ;)

Originally Posted by Johari Window (Post 7906843)
(Oh and Dave, just so you know, I've been here longer than you might think. ;))

Arnt most "newbies" ;)

Johari Window 30 May 2008 01:46 PM

Regarding the original poster, it's nice that the 'community' has found him a niche posting and taking credit for amusing clips, jokes and sundries that are freely available and already in the public domain.

Many forums would just ostracise him for his fundamental lack of substance, but not here. God bless you all. :)

SwissTony 30 May 2008 01:47 PM

so ignoring the video, shall we all have some fun in working out which ex-muppet/nsr lurker the so called noob is :lol1:

SwissTony 30 May 2008 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Johari Window (Post 7906864)
Regarding the original poster, it's nice that the 'community' has found him a niche posting and taking credit for amusing clips, jokes and sundries that are freely available and already in the public domain.

Many forums would just ostracise him for his fundamental lack of substance, but not here. God bless you all. :)

well with that post the odds have been shortened :D

davegtt 30 May 2008 01:50 PM

Being the confrontational type whos putting himself across fairly well its got to be NARCO, especially as hes posting at the minute too.

SwissTony 30 May 2008 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt (Post 7906883)
Being the confrontational type whos putting himself across fairly well its got to be NARCO, especially as hes posting at the minute too.

damm I had money on someone else who was bored of posting on a different forum ...:wonder:

davegtt 30 May 2008 01:57 PM

Who cares though really? Its obviously someone who thinks theyre high and mighty but in reality have a little cock :D

Johari Window 30 May 2008 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 7906891)
damm I had money on someone else who was bored of posting on a different forum ...:wonder:

You never did have much nouse, did you. In fact, as I recall, there was a time when you hitched up your skirts and pranced off following a contretemps with the webmaster. :lol1:

Oh and by the by, this is how one makes an entertaining thread... not by posting random links to other people's work. :)

SwissTony 30 May 2008 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Johari Window (Post 7906938)
Oh and by the by, this is how one makes an entertaining thread...

still waiting for evidence of that :wonder:

New_scooby_04 30 May 2008 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Johari Window (Post 7906834)
I see. Every forum has one I guess. :)

Actually, there's two! :thumb:

YouTube - Banned Commercials - Learn English

New_scooby_04 30 May 2008 02:12 PM

YouTube - banned commercial

Johari Window 30 May 2008 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 7906944)
still waiting for evidence of that :wonder:

I am entertained, and that's what matters. It's all that has ever mattered, SwissPhoney! :lol1:

SwissTony 30 May 2008 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt (Post 7906883)

johari window licker seems to have gone quiet, obviously no coincidence that Narco has been banned :Suspiciou :lol1:

Leslie 30 May 2008 04:03 PM

Why can't I see any of Mr Johari Window's posts I wonder, I can only see the quotes.

Good one as usual Swiss:)

Les

SwissTony 30 May 2008 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Leslie (Post 7907247)
Why can't I see any of Mr Johari Window's posts I wonder, I can only see the quotes.

Good one as usual Swiss:)

Les

because said user seems to have disappeared along with NARCO :lol1:
read into that what you may :thumb:

Leslie 01 June 2008 01:48 PM

Thank you-I am reading :).

Les