ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Scooby Sprint Championship / ScoobyLive (https://www.scoobynet.com/scooby-sprint-championship-scoobylive-421/)
-   -   Results From The Day Please Chris (https://www.scoobynet.com/scooby-sprint-championship-scoobylive-421/689939-results-from-the-day-please-chris.html)

Puff The Magic Wagon! 26 May 2008 04:18 PM

Results From The Day Please Chris

As per title :lol:

chrisT.O.T.B. 26 May 2008 04:29 PM

patience please! :-)
just got back and havent as yet received the official full results from the timekeeping people, altho they are usually very good and get them to us straight after.
we will of course get a list of the trophy winners/shootout winners etc up as soon as possible, followed by the actual full listings.
cheers :-)

mickywrx 26 May 2008 04:29 PM

I beat you twice on the drag strip. Result. :p

speye91 26 May 2008 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by mickywrx (Post 7897796)
I beat you twice on the drag strip. Result. :p

Still on a high Micky.:lol1: :lol1:

Nice to meet you yesterday PTMW.:thumb:

gussy 26 May 2008 06:20 PM

Nice to put a face to a name puff and sorry for steaming past you on the 1/4. all in all a bad day for me new clutch required which I have waiting to install.

Puff The Magic Wagon! 26 May 2008 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by gussy (Post 7898068)
Nice to put a face to a name puff and sorry for steaming past you on the 1/4. all in all a bad day for me new clutch required which I have waiting to install.

Everyone went past me :rolleyes:

dougwrx 26 May 2008 06:28 PM

How did you do in the end. How did you do on track?

Dougie

mickywrx 26 May 2008 06:29 PM

You would have overtaken me on the handling, though, James. :thumb:

T5NYW 28 May 2008 12:25 AM

And a day off beforehand or a gallon of red Bull :D

Nice to meet you .

Tony

chrisT.O.T.B. 28 May 2008 12:33 AM

Full results have now been sent over to the webmaster, they will need a little formatting to suit i suspect

gussy 28 May 2008 10:56 AM

Dougie I had a bad day for some reason even with launch control I just couldnt get it hooked up right my 60ft's were abismal compared with last year have to go to York's next rwyb to get some practice only managed 2 runs on the handling course the clutch started slipping so as I drove the car there and needed to drive back I decided to add caution and get the car back home other than that Im suprised your clutch lasted must be a record the amount of runs you had :)