ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   barefaced chhek of some people (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/687606-barefaced-chhek-of-some-people.html)

j4ckos mate 14 May 2008 01:30 PM

barefaced chhek of some people

my neighbour has come over from OZ to sell her house,
had her hair done at my wife shop, didnt pay, and then sent a cheque round a few days later whem she saw our daughter playing in the street.

she has ****ed off backed to Perth. my wife paid the cheque in , guess what refer to drawer.not even re present., so we expect the acct has been closed .
what a twats trick, how can we get our own back, the house is empty and unoccupied at the moment.

she has been over there a while, and her daughter had the house, and her son was always in our house asking for drinks and his tea, he was special needs, when i think of the times we stopped other kids picking on him as well whilst is daughter was sat in here house with her feet up. we should have let him get battered

davegtt 14 May 2008 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by j4ckos mate (Post 7872550)
we stopped other kids picking on him as well whilst is daughter was sat in here house with her feet up. we should have let him get battered

Bit unfair to blame that on him.

Although bit of a sh!tty thing to do. Dont suppose you have joining lofts do you? ;)

PeteBrant 14 May 2008 01:39 PM

What can you expect from someone that comes from a line of convicts ;)

richs2891 14 May 2008 01:40 PM

brick through the window ? Wont help to get your money back but it might make you feel better as indirectly effecting their wallet !

Richard
ps of course not suggesting this action !!

Snazy 14 May 2008 01:44 PM

Vacant house eh..... with the owners living in another country eh.... wanting to sell the house eh..... lol,

Advertise the house on some sort of squatting network ;)
That should piss them off for the next year or so.

Then when they ask why you didnt tell them.... Just say.. I would have told you if I had had your forwarding address, oh and at the same time I would have sent you the bill for the hair do after your cheque bounced you sour faced old.............. You see where im going....

KiwiGTI 14 May 2008 01:46 PM

Can you follow the legal process and eventually get a charge put on the house?

j4ckos mate 14 May 2008 02:00 PM

it was £35 and hardly worth the hassle, but the principal is the main thing, and she must have closed the acct and then written, despite goin in the shop with no money on her or means of paying, can you imagine that at asda,

New_scooby_04 14 May 2008 02:03 PM

Could it have been a genuine mistake with all the hassle of moving etc?

As for revenge, leave a note saying she is welcome to another cut, then set a clueless junior on her! ;) :D

Ns04

PS You've not been to many branches of Asda have you?? :)

3times 14 May 2008 02:14 PM

writing a cheque knowing there are insufficient funds is fraud. report her to the old bill.

more than likely nothing will happen but you never know.

I see your point, not the amount its the principle.

LUCKO 14 May 2008 02:17 PM

send her a xmas card but make sure you wipe your arse on it first

ScoobyWon't 14 May 2008 02:23 PM

Lift the man-hole cover on her property and drop in several bags of cement. When she comes back to sell it, she's bound to have to use the toilet. By then the cement should have gone off, and when she starts flushing it will back-up into her house. And who's going to want to buy it then? :D

j4ckos mate 14 May 2008 02:27 PM

Its just pissed us off that how you live your life and how others do are two seperate things.

Wish 14 May 2008 02:30 PM

Facebook and here address for a party !!!

al4x1 14 May 2008 02:52 PM

grass seed in a squirty bottle with plenty of water through the letterbox

Kieran_Burns 14 May 2008 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by al4x1 (Post 7872699)

remind me never to p*ss you off :D :D

Stephb1986 14 May 2008 03:14 PM

get a male and female rat from the pet shop and then put them through the letter box so they breed in the house :D

Steph xx

little-ginge 14 May 2008 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Stephb1986 (Post 7872735)
get a male and female rat from the pet shop and then put them through the letter box so they breed in the house :D

Steph xx

That's vicious - I like it:D

Jamie 14 May 2008 03:23 PM

al4x1 that works i did it a few years ago and the hallway of the house (not mine) looked like a forest!really bad mold all up the walls.

Kieran_Burns 14 May 2008 03:24 PM

Steph xx

you've also joined my book of "people not to p*ss off" ;)

You could always just subscribe them to every perv mag going - get free samples sent to their address.

the Estate agents will be forever opening the door to letters and offers from "bum bandits monthly" while trying to sell the house :D

You even have the their bank account details now.... :Suspiciou

davegtt 14 May 2008 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Kieran_Burns (Post 7872755)
You even have the their bank account details now.... :Suspiciou

You mean that bank account thats closed :wonder:

Tam the bam 14 May 2008 03:35 PM

Steph xx

There's plenty wild rats in the steel works across the road from my work he could have for free!! :D

Send her a dead crow in a shoe box... Second class of course ;)

Or some maggot riddled meat through the letterbox, house will be infested with bluebottles in no time :D

SJ_Skyline 14 May 2008 03:35 PM

and her son was always in our house asking for drinks and his tea, he was special needs, when i think of the times we stopped other kids picking on him as well whilst is daughter was sat in here house with her feet up. we should have let him get battered

You should have sent J4cko home to get his own tea! ;)

Kieran_Burns 14 May 2008 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt (Post 7872772)
You mean that bank account thats closed :wonder:

yes but it LOOKS valid when filling in forms

NACRO 14 May 2008 03:38 PM

She has a house in the UK? Therefore she has assets in the UK. Sue her in small claims court and reclaim you money.
Not as exciting as some of the 'ninja' options you often see recommended here but more likely to get your money back.

stilover 14 May 2008 03:38 PM

Just put off any prospective buyers.

When they come round to look at the house, play very loud music.

House never gets sold. You feel better about it, and they get stuck with a house they can't sell. Or if they do, they'll have to sell it at a marked down price.

stoneface 14 May 2008 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by al4x1 (Post 7872699)

:lol1:

mrtheedge2u2 14 May 2008 03:44 PM

we should have let him get battered

Nice.... his mum is a thief so we should of let her spec. needs soon get battered........

tbh.... for 35 sheets it is not worth the hassles to seek revenge........ just let it go in the knowledge that she is a complete tosser.

Stephb1986 14 May 2008 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Kieran_Burns (Post 7872755)
you've also joined my book of "people not to p*ss off" ;) :Suspiciou

Im lovely really just that we've had customers that have had us over saying they've paid when we know full well they havent, we trust people too much nower days.

I definatley think the rats is the way to go as its really hard to get rid of them :norty:

Steph xx

j4ckos mate 14 May 2008 04:12 PM

she was in our house the week before last on the verge of crying over the state her daughter left the house in, she hasnt paid any of the bills etc,
never cut the grass once infact our other neighbour paid the gardening bill for her. then she does this.

scoobynutta555 14 May 2008 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by mrtheedge2u2 (Post 7872813)
Nice.... his mum is a thief so we should of let her spec. needs soon get battered........

Sorry, I don't understand.

tbh.... for 35 sheets it is not worth the hassles to seek revenge........ just let it go in the knowledge that she is a complete tosser.

I imagine the OP is not concerned about the money, but the sheer fact that this woman blatantly ripped them off and took them for mugs. If it was me I'd be happy for her to keep the £35 but I would get many more £'s in satisfactory revenge by the ways outlined above. In fact if she ripped me of for a fiver I do the same. It's not the money, it's the brass neck of her.