ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Great British Menu (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/686182-great-british-menu.html)

oldsplice 06 May 2008 08:16 PM

Great British Menu

Anyone else been watching this? The bloke that keeps going on about nutritional value, and using 'milk substitute' and 'amino whatever' Is going to seriously pi$$ me off by the end of the week!........Bleedin' stroll on!........He'd be a nightmare to go out for a meal with! :mad:

zip106 06 May 2008 09:08 PM

Saw him last night serving nuts 'n' seeds for his starter :cuckoo:

I'm sure all the 'top' chefs in the world would really look forward to eating that little lot. :wonder:

And yes, he's a bit of an annoying dick.

Odds on 06 May 2008 09:10 PM

What channel is this on then?

zip106 06 May 2008 09:14 PM

BBC2, about 6pm I think. We Sky+ it and watch it later.
I mean the wife does, and it happens to be on when I come home........ :o

oldsplice 06 May 2008 09:15 PM

BBC2 6.30 every night.

As Zip says...........he's an annoying dick! :razz:

He just keeps boring the arse off everyone going on and on about the maximum nutritional value. Is it me, or if you go out for a meal is the last thing your interested in how the amino acids are going to react with whatever, blah blah blah!

I bet he's single! You'd be face down in your starter before you knew it! :cuckoo:

scoobynutta555 06 May 2008 09:16 PM

Well done to the BBC. They've managed to turn what should be a half hour programme into a week long bore fest.

Also, that white chef's dishes. Anyone serving me the scrag ends at the bottom of museli box doesn't get my vote.

stoneface 06 May 2008 09:17 PM

:sleep:

oldsplice 06 May 2008 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by scoobynutta555 (Post 7856799)
Well done to the BBC. They've managed to turn what should be a half hour programme into a week long bore fest.

Also, that white chef's dishes. Anyone serving me the scrag ends at the bottom of museli box doesn't get my vote.

Yeah, that's the one we're on about............he's really sneery towards the other lad's cooking. :razz:

Odds on 06 May 2008 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by zip106 (Post 7856792)
BBC2, about 6pm I think. We Sky+ it and watch it later.
I mean the wife does, and it happens to be on when I come home........ :o

Yeah, yeah. Oldsplice has already told me you ring to see what time it starts so you can get back from work. :lol1: :p

zip106 06 May 2008 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Odds on (Post 7856828)
Yeah, yeah. Oldsplice has already told me you ring to see what time it starts so you can get back from work. :lol1: :p

Truck fixed yet.........? :p

The Friday episode is just about the best bit.
I wonder what the judges will make of Mr 'That's full of amino acids, that is' Dick and his (probable) nut cutlet dumpling main course and his crushed soya bean ice-cream... :wonder:

Odds on 06 May 2008 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by zip106 (Post 7856932)
Truck fixed yet.........? :p

:hjtwofing

Nope, but the loan one can do donuts. :cool: :lol1: :lol1:

Not sure about this program though. Surely if your watching telly at 6.30 it should be Hollyoaks. :wonder: Least there's a chance of some totty. :D

oldsplice 07 May 2008 08:40 PM

We Sky+ it and watch it later, while we're eating! :p

Did you see it tonight? Oooooooooh..............I sooooooooooooo want to give the arrogant **** a punch up the bracket!! :mad:

And...........WHY IS THE MUSIC SO LOUD OVER THE DIALOGUE?????? :freak3: :cuckoo:

scoobynutta555 07 May 2008 08:57 PM

The other bloke can't even cook a lamb chop :cuckoo: