ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Moon's @ speed camera LOOLz (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/685877-moons-speed-camera-loolz.html)

Sti_Prodrive 05 May 2008 03:01 PM

Moon's @ speed camera LOOLz

one of the best i've seen so far :lol1:

:lol1: BBC NEWS | England | Tyne | Passenger 'moons' at speed camera :lol1:

The Zohan 05 May 2008 03:07 PM

"Not only is it disrespectful, but distasteful and offensive, particularly to children who may have been exposed to this nonsense.

"This prank could have been a real distraction from the driver and that is not something to laugh about."

So kids now operate speed cameras do they, how pathetic.

funnily enough the driver was not speeding so nit much of a distraction as say maybe a van parked up with a camera pointing out of the back;)

w@nkers!

If they want to stop kids and other getting offended or save thier souls try cleaning up some of the town centres at night or places kids congregate and drink and do drugs, etc.

Lee247 05 May 2008 03:21 PM

Disrespectful to what. The speed camera :lol1:

I say well done that man :thumb:

unclebuck 05 May 2008 04:42 PM

How dare people not show due respect for the Safer Roads 'Initiative'

I hope they throw the book at him.

;)

Nate 05 May 2008 06:28 PM

Nice to see they are chasing after someone that has mooned one of their cameras, YET my father got broken into whilst on holiday a month or so ago, and they didn't want to come and take prints etc .....

I really do not have any time for the local Police, I do know a couple of officers who drive Subarus and they seem to have their heads screwed on, so why can't they all have their heads screwed on and not up their @rses !!

The Zohan 05 May 2008 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by *Nate* (Post 7853745)
Nice to see they are chasing after someone that has mooned one of their cameras, YET my father got broken into whilst on holiday a month or so ago, and they didn't want to come and take prints etc .....

I really do not have any time for the local Police, I do know a couple of officers who drive Subarus and they seem to have their heads screwed on, so why can't they all have their heads screwed on and not up their @rses !!

Priorities and targets, motorist speeding is much easier to catch than most burglars, easy clear up.

thank your gov't and top career cops who have helped no end.

Ian 05 May 2008 07:02 PM

hahaha

pslewisisappealing 05 May 2008 07:59 PM

He may just have a really ugly girlfriend/wife/boyfriend :lol1:

mart360 05 May 2008 09:47 PM

why did the scamera take his pic if he wasnt speeding?

once again the big brother state is watching

mart

DYK 05 May 2008 10:07 PM

HA HA HA :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: its the news article that made me laugh about it too,it's Ridiculous..they seem to be genuinely p1ssed off about it..the road safety should take it as compliment,and think themselves lucky..he could of chose to flash his Todger instead...

Lee247 05 May 2008 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 7854367)
HA HA HA :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: its the news article that made me laugh about it too,it's Ridiculous..they seem to be genuinely p1ssed off about it..the road safety should take it as compliment,and think themselves lucky..he could of chose to flash his Todger instead...

Doing a helicopter :lol1:

DYK 05 May 2008 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 7854460)
Doing a helicopter :lol1:

LOL the driver could of got his Todger out too at the same time..both of them doing the Helicopter,maybe doing the impression of a Chinnock...Now thats a Double Whammy...

Odds on 05 May 2008 10:54 PM

Officers have the registration of the car, which was not breaking the speed limit, and intend to contact its owner.
So why was the picture taken and who paid the wages of the person looking through them? :mad:

Lee247 05 May 2008 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 7854528)
LOL the driver could of got his Todger out too at the same time..both of them doing the Helicopter,maybe doing the impression of a Chinnock...Now thats a Double Whammy...

:lol1::lol1:

Fuzz 06 May 2008 12:26 AM

Fair play Paul, you must be a right miserable ******* to live with. :D

All I see you post on here is whining about the government / police / state of the country.

Have a good week all the same, I'm off to bed. :p

Sti_Prodrive 06 May 2008 10:27 AM

it defo made my bank holiday a nice one along with da sun being out too :lol1:

top marks !!

Wurzel 06 May 2008 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by mart360 (Post 7854282)
why did the scamera take his pic if he wasnt speeding?

once again the big brother state is watching

mart

It is understood the driver will not face prosecution as no driving offence was being committed.
my sentiment exactly!!!!!

jonc 06 May 2008 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Odds on (Post 7854541)
....... who paid the wages of the person looking through them? :mad:

Its not his main job, he's moon lighting. Besides, if the Police do prosecute, it'll be a bum rap!(groan....)

little-ginge 06 May 2008 10:51 PM

what an ar$ehole......literally:D

Odds on 06 May 2008 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by jonc (Post 7857069)
Its not his main job, he's moon lighting. Besides, if the Police do prosecute, it'll be a bum rap!(groan....)

:lol1:

:razz:

Here's your coat...

:p :D