ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   Detailing goodies in s.wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/682399-detailing-goodies-in-s-wales.html)

Scudy23 18 April 2008 02:45 PM

Detailing goodies in s.wales

Just a heads up guys to let you know that if you require any detailing
products theres a new place just started up in south wales, if you require them asap gotta be easier to go pick them up.

Name - GlossMax

Website - Glossmax - Home

Pug may be able to do GB's/discounts on things for you etc..... Let him know Scud sent you from SN.

WRX RCY 18 April 2008 03:45 PM

Thats great News fella, will have a look at the webby now. Where are they based? Is it a shop open to the public?

Gem

PS Are you still doing the detailing work yourself Scud

Scudy23 18 April 2008 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by WRX RCY (Post 7818022)
Thats great News fella, will have a look at the webby now. Where are they based? Is it a shop open to the public?

Gem

PS Are you still doing the detailing work yourself Scud

I think he may be based in the cardiff area, You can collect things if you wish but i dont think he's got a shop as yet.

As for me detailing i do when i can, seem to be working alot of weekends lately.

The Stitcher 18 April 2008 07:54 PM

scudy have a look in members gallery and i have posted a few pics of the car today and gave you a mention hope you like as you made that shine and i still havent waxed it yet :lol1: :lol1: that stuff you put on was awsome :thumb:

buy the way how long ago did you detail and wax it :wonder: must be time for somemore wax now :lol1:

Scudy23 19 April 2008 03:46 PM

Right guys, Paul has contacted me to pass this DISCOUNT CODE on to give to you guys.

it is MAXMEM. Just enter it into the Voucher box and recalculate the cart and the discount will come off products.

This will give you 5% off .

It is most prob time for another coat Lee, must be 2 months now, will pop up when i get a bit of time m8.

Happy detailing.

WRX RCY 19 April 2008 08:16 PM

:thumb: Fantastic , shall have a sort out of what i am running low on:thumb:

WRX RCY 26 April 2008 11:55 PM

:thumb:

"Taylor" 27 April 2008 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Scudy23 (Post 7820097)
Right guys, Paul has contacted me to pass this DISCOUNT CODE on to give to you guys.

it is MAXMEM. Just enter it into the Voucher box and recalculate the cart and the discount will come off products.

This will give you 5% off .

It is most prob time for another coat Lee, must be 2 months now, will pop up when i get a bit of time m8.

Happy detailing.

Was looking at Kyteys car yesterday and the finish you got on that was amazing Scud, everyone was talking about it. It was gleaming and a really deep shine too! :cool:

valley commando 27 April 2008 02:23 PM

scud will you detail any bodies

Scudy23 27 April 2008 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by valley commando (Post 7836671)
scud will you detail any bodies

I try to do it in between work but at the moment its gone weekend work crazy.:freak3:

Scudy23 27 April 2008 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by "Taylor" (Post 7836056)
Was looking at Kyteys car yesterday and the finish you got on that was amazing Scud, everyone was talking about it. It was gleaming and a really deep shine too! :cool:

Cheers Taylor..... he just needs to stick to his wash procedure now which hes doing.