ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Projects (https://www.scoobynet.com/projects-40/)
-   -   Hawkeye WRC Replica (https://www.scoobynet.com/projects-40/680057-hawkeye-wrc-replica.html)

Scooby_drew 11 November 2010 09:07 PM

Well, might be forced to do the unthinkable and sell the car! New house on the horizon so will need a cash injection!

So if anyone is interested in owning this truly unique and stunning car, let me know.

Would consider a part ex plus cash for a classic type r or P1.

Drew:cry:

verdasco1 19 November 2010 08:15 PM

wow

Flippin eck man that car is ridiculous, i think it's the nicest one i've seen. Is the quality finish and fit as good as it looks in the pics, if so im seriously interested if it is still for sale. You got pics of the interior rear of car...i guess its just full of roll cage? Also just put my o4sti for sale, wouldn't be interested in a deal on that would you. Quality car mate would love to get my mitts on it :thumb:

g7prs 19 November 2010 08:21 PM

Its up for sale on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=280588147441

BrownPantsRacing 20 November 2010 08:03 PM

WOW, thats cheap. Serious amount of car for the money there. If I had the cash i'd have it in a second. My standard 06 wrx cost me that! Gutted!!!!

Good luck with the sale. Someone is going to be very lucky indeed!!!

Scooby_drew 21 November 2010 09:56 PM

Thanks for the comments guys! Just made me think twice again though about letting it go!

Too late I suppose now though, sale agreed and will shortly be living a new life in Belgium! Being exported by a Subaru Dealership out there! I just hope the car continues to be lavished and looked after as it has been by both Darren and myself! Truly gutted and must be crazy!!!!

Luckily though, had the oppturnity on Friday to have it featured in Jap Performance Magazine, so the shoot was done, the shots were stunning and can wait to see the feature, suppose it will be a fitting memorial!

:cry::cry::cry:

bigarf 21 November 2010 10:06 PM

will be sad to see this car leave mate,you know what i think of the car.carnt wate to see it in jap performance.:thumb:

joz8968 21 November 2010 10:11 PM

I was seriously considering it! Ah well, too late even if I wanted too!

Drew, did you manage to send the STi 5 fog covers out Thursday night, in the end? ;) :thumb:

Scooby_drew 21 November 2010 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by bigarf (Post 9726410)
will be sad to see this car leave mate,you know what i think of the car.carnt wate to see it in jap performance.:thumb:

Cheers Arf!

Photographer told me they have done a shoot with yours too before you bought it and that was due in soon too!?

Scooby_drew 21 November 2010 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by bigarf (Post 9726410)

Originally Posted by joz8968 (Post 9726420)
I was seriously considering it! Ah well, too late even if I wanted too!

Drew, did you manage to send the STi 5 fog covers out Thursday night, in the end? ;) :thumb:

Hi m8, didn't get to pick em till late on Friday, will be on there way to you tomorrow!
:thumb:

Scooby_drew 21 November 2010 10:41 PM

Will get the mag shoot pics up once I have them, have to wait till it goes in the mag though so may be sometime, I suppose it will be an ideal way to end the thread!
:cry:

joz8968 21 November 2010 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby_drew (Post 9726490)
Hi m8, didn't get to pick em till late on Friday, will be on there way to you tomorrow!
:thumb:

That's fine mate. (Hoped that was the case, as no delivery on Sat. ;)) :thumb:

verdasco1 22 November 2010 07:45 AM

oh no that car can´t leave the country...well at least it puts me out of my misery of trying to find the cash!

gus sti8 23 November 2010 11:44 AM

How much?

verdasco1 23 November 2010 01:47 PM

is it deffo sold... boo hoo hoo!

Scooby_drew 26 November 2010 01:00 PM

Yeah, started it's journey to a new life in Belgium early this morning!

Gutted is not the word, but looking for a cheap classic sti to take it's place!

Darren, for info mate, new owner has assured me it's going to a good home! P.s will want some of your classic arches please for the replacement!

verdasco1 26 November 2010 01:20 PM

OMG I bet you are crying... how could you do it, how could you and i´m just going by the pictures, wot a car easily the nicest scoob i´ve seen worst thing is I´ve just had some commissions come in today and i might have been able to get it.... oooooooohhhhhhh nooooooooooo! you just know there aint gonna be another one like that!

dunx 26 November 2010 05:19 PM

You sold my (old) turbo ?

You'd better move to Belgium too if I catch you...

LOL

dunx

P.S. Good job I know what you are like... was around for a while by your standards...

ABW 01 December 2010 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby_drew (Post 9734907)
Yeah, started it's journey to a new life in Belgium early this morning!

Gutted is not the word, but looking for a cheap classic sti to take it's place!

Darren, for info mate, new owner has assured me it's going to a good home! P.s will want some of your classic arches please for the replacement!

Nice one buddy , hopefully he'll look after it , give me a call when you're ready for the arches

ABW 23 July 2011 11:48 AM

Finally made it into a mag :luxhello: jap performance this month !
nice one Drew , didnt think it was 3 years ago I did this :eek:

joz8968 23 July 2011 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by ABW (Post 10150070)
Finally made it into a mag :luxhello: jap performance this month !...

I'm gonna have to buy it! (Just for masochistic purposes, if nothing else! :()

Can you get hold of JP in most newsagents/local food stores/garages, etc.?

joz8968 29 July 2011 12:22 PM

lol..... Am at API right now and have just read the article in JP! :cool:

Nice write-up! :thumb:

hiranak 14 October 2011 05:26 PM

Amazing stuff mate... You guys are so talented, the look and the finish truly out classes others... Sad to here you sold it, if it was me, probably will keep all of them and live inside a tent...