ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Did England have a single shot on target? (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/677420-did-england-have-a-single-shot-on-target.html)

alcazar 26 March 2008 11:00 PM

Did England have a single shot on target?

As per title.:(

Alcazar

GreigRFC 26 March 2008 11:25 PM

:nono:

HAHAHAHA

LUCKO 27 March 2008 12:40 AM

Rio captain, shambles as i said days ago

didnt watch it, wont watch highlights

woeful

STi wanna Subaru 27 March 2008 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by LUCKO (Post 7763502)

woeful

:lol1:

classic

pauld37 27 March 2008 07:14 AM

No Lampard, Rooney up front and Turdinand leading from the drugs tent, what did you expect ;)

davegtt 27 March 2008 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by LUCKO (Post 7763502)

woeful

Not sure if you are trying to be funny with that post ;)

Funkii Munkii 27 March 2008 12:19 PM

F*ck me give them time, it's clear to see he's experimenting at the moment, so we went down 1-0 to the world cup runners up, big deal.

Capello has the potential to be the best England manager any of us have seen, give it time, can't believe the band wagon has started up after 2 games, fair enough with SM because we knew what we were getting, Svens coach, but we also know what Capello has done with his career, he certainly hasn't come along for the ride, thats not what he's about, lets not hang the guy out to dry yet.

LUCKO you have no opinion if you refuse to watch the match :)

LUCKO 27 March 2008 01:46 PM

i was being serious, the 'international friendlies' are a waste of time

20-30 substitutes its a farce

Rio is a jockey its not his fault i suppose

could be worse i suppose at least Mick McCarthy is not the England manager

DaveBeck 27 March 2008 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by LUCKO (Post 7764279)
i was being serious, the 'international friendlies' are a waste of time

20-30 substitutes its a farce

Rio is a jockey its not his fault i suppose

could be worse i suppose at least Mick McCarthy is not the England manager

maximum of 6 subs:D

pauly 27 March 2008 08:37 PM

agree with funkii, give the guy a chance ffs,
I'm liking the way he's handling the players, they seem to be on their toes a lot more.
gotta start somewhere and he looks like he's building from the ground up.

start with the little things like eating healthy, together, at set times, the dress code etc all pretty minor things on there own, but good foundations to build team spirit and respect,
as regards the football he's italian ffs what do people expect, 6-5 every game or 6-0 get real we aint that good, and the italian way seems to work.

penalty apart, did the french bother us?? can't remember a point where I thought....were in trouble here

start from the back then worry about the rest, it's what the italians do, I for 1 will take England winning a tournament 1-0 and winning ugly, lets get a few world cups or euro's under our belt and then worry about being pretty

lets not forget we have the summer off so this guy has plenty of time to feck about with formations and players, if he set out every game with a set 11 that didn't change and he didn't try things everyone would soon be moaning on about how we can only play 1 way, he's got a lot of things to try and put right and he WILL get the time to do it.

his English is very good btw, the guy aint silly he knows there are certain areas of the press that will try to make him look silly if he get's something slightly wrong

DaveBeck 28 March 2008 11:58 PM

least we know he has balls and not afraid to take "star" players off. i think he can work well for us. as said before, world cup runners up only beat us by penalty. apart from that ribery was only threat