ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Heather Mills - deserves more of Macca's money or ungrateful, money grabbing bag (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/675312-heather-mills-deserves-more-of-maccas-money-or-ungrateful-money-grabbing-bag.html)

The Zohan 18 March 2008 08:41 AM

Heather Mills - deserves more of Macca's money or ungrateful, money grabbing bag

Having watched her yet agian on TV this morning whinging on about only getting 24 million and how thier child will only receive £38,000 per annum and will have to travel B class i came to the conclusion she is quite vile.

She is also going back to court to try stop details of the court proceedings being made public, i wonder why...

There are plenty of people who would be glad of that money, i am sure she could top up the travel with a little of the £ 24 million she will have in her bank.

Steve Perriam 18 March 2008 08:47 AM

i think she comes under the latter in your thread title.

Scoobychick 18 March 2008 08:49 AM

I can't imagine there is anyone who feels sympathy for her 'plight'. Women like her give the rest of us a bad name :mad:

Steptoe 18 March 2008 08:51 AM

Nothing but a gold digging tramp,she knew what she was doing when she married him.
I hate women like her.

JimmyBFC 18 March 2008 08:51 AM

I still LOL at her GMTV outburst....pmsl...

lovinmescoob 18 March 2008 08:57 AM

£24 Million and £38.000 a year for the little un, god that's going to be tuff for them both!!!

Steve Perriam 18 March 2008 09:00 AM

indeed, i can sympathise for her having to exist so close to the breadline..... :cuckoo:

Spyder550 18 March 2008 09:10 AM

Don't get the only £24 Million bit of hers, then going on to say she'll being giving it to charity. Well if £24million is so hard to live on don't give it away :iamwithst woman.

As for the £38K a year for the kid, can I apply for the job as it would be a good payrise for me

Prasius 18 March 2008 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Spyder550 (Post 7740266)
As for the £38K a year for the kid, can I apply for the job as it would be a good payrise for me

Same here.

"I do so much for charity" blah blah blah "the press won't leave me alone" boo hoo - but keeps bleating on about how hard done by she is on TV and then demands that the court proceedings are kept private after she's spent the last 12 months whinging like hell about it all on TV and ranting about the whole thing outside court yesterday. Frankly, get ****ed.

I couldn't care less she married one of the Beatles, she was always going to get a divorce settlement if they broke up - and quite honestly, fine, couldn't care less, this happens to lots of people.

Lots of people aren't whiny, annoying, whinging bitches about it though. :) I believe the word "Hypocrisy" is not in her vocabulary.

richs2891 18 March 2008 09:19 AM

Comes across as a silly money grabbing idiot in my eyes. Hopefully she will disappear into obscurity - but I very much doubt it !
£38000 a year extra for her expenses towards their child (not her child as she kept saying !)
Dont they have shared custody of said child ?

Richard

David Lock 18 March 2008 09:24 AM

Not forgetting when Macca pegs it his daughter is presumably going to get a few bob!

Don't think this should ever have gone to court though. Shows them both up in a bad light.

As for Heather it just shows how out of touch she is with reality. Does she really expect sympathy moaning about only getting £35k for her daughter when 50% of the families in the UK struggle to make ends meet on half that :mad:

Stupid bitch. dl

PeteBrant 18 March 2008 09:32 AM

If she had been with him from the begining, then sure, she earnt half.

As it is, he hardly shot to stardom whilst he was with her, nor did is income significantly increase.

As I understand it, Macca was offering £15 million, and Heather was demanding £125 Million.

She has not come out of this in a good light, given all that has gone in the last 12 months and her final rant yesterday

Bravo2zero_sps 18 March 2008 09:40 AM

What I heard was that the money grabbing b!tch asked for £125m :o He offered her £16m and the Judge settled on £24.3m. Now that's what I call a fair compromise :lol1: Although losing £24m is a complete ball ache when you have an alleged £825m then he must rather happy at that ruling.

dpb 18 March 2008 09:45 AM

Im thinking if she is who she says she is then on going back to court the judge should be ordering Macca to donate the rest to charity , right :)

(Not her (s) )

The Zohan 18 March 2008 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by JimmyBFC (Post 7740244)
I still LOL at her GMTV outburst....pmsl...

YouTube - Heather Mills GMTV Rant (Parts 1 & 2 of 3)

and here it is, good ole youtube

pwhittle 18 March 2008 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 7740233)
Having watched her yet agian on TV this morning whinging on about only getting 24 million and how thier child will only receive £38,000 per annum and will have to travel B class i came to the conclusion she is quite vile.

She is also going back to court to try stop details of the court proceedings being made public, i wonder why...

There are plenty of people who would be glad of that money, i am sure she could top up the travel with a little of the £ 24 million she will have in her bank.

she obviously wanted some sympathy, but telling the world your 4 year old will have to scrape by on less than most familes will hardly win you friends.

I can agree in a 50/50 split for long marriages, where kids have been brought up, careers built etc, but she had nothing whatsoever to do with his success.

I can quite understand women dispising her in particular.

mrtheedge2u2 18 March 2008 09:54 AM

She needs to pull her head out of her arse.

David Lock 18 March 2008 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by mrtheedge2u2 (Post 7740347)
She needs to pull her head out of her arse.

Mind the splinters when she does............:Suspiciou

mbayley77 18 March 2008 10:05 AM

no shove her head back in her arse - at least she cant rant and rave on like that!

DCI Gene Hunt 18 March 2008 10:05 AM

I like her.... blonde, mad as feck, one leg.... and with £24Mil in the bank..... and you probably would ;)

dpb 18 March 2008 10:08 AM

How far du reckon that 24mill wood go towards a bionic leg :Suspiciou

Then i would :D

dpb 18 March 2008 10:09 AM

Just a minute, by my reckoning she'd have 18 mill left - its a goer :thumb:

Scoob99 18 March 2008 10:29 AM

Shes nothing but a gold digging slapper, Oh and do you really think Paul would let his daughter go without? Don't think so, at the end of the day she has made herself more enemies by causing all this noise, I'm sure if she had gone quitely people would have more respect for her, but No she tried to Screw one of the worlds richest men, and failed, and I am so glad she did.
Cheers
Colin

MrJim 18 March 2008 10:30 AM

good for her,he,s just a tight git,and i think she,s HOT!

Clarebabes 18 March 2008 10:30 AM

She hasn't been given £24m in cash. It's tied up in property and some cash, though we may never know the full details....

If you were a multi-millionnaire worth over £800m, then £35K a year for your child is actually like my other half giving me £3 a week. It's not a great deal when you think of how much he earns - work out the percentages...

Funkii Munkii 18 March 2008 10:34 AM

I pity her daughter, blatantly married him for his money and got what she wanted, you could sense it in the post court interview.

What a nasty cnut of a woman, hopefully wood worm will be the end of her..

SirFozzalot 18 March 2008 10:35 AM

ungrateful, money grabbing bag

DCI Gene Hunt 18 March 2008 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Clarebabes (Post 7740417)
work out the percentages...

100% of "fook all" is still "fook all" though.... ;)

Funkii Munkii 18 March 2008 10:36 AM

She hasn't been given £24m in cash. It's tied up in property and some cash, though we may never know the full details....

If you were a multi-millionnaire worth over £800m, then £35K a year for your child is actually like my other half giving me £3 a week. It's not a great deal when you think of how much he earns - work out the percentages...

£16.5m cash, and what did she do for his career in the 4 years?, she deserves the child support but nothing anywhere near £24m, irrespective of what he's worth.

The Zohan 18 March 2008 10:36 AM

Yes, agreed, not really about percentages though at this level IMHO the reality is mre - £ 12.00-15.00 a month will not get you very far £ 3200.00+ a month does go some way:)

Even if tied up in property she can sell up and release funds if she needs to. It is not like she is destitute, she has her own money and is able to work and generate more money, not like she has dedicated her life to building Paul's fortune at the detriment of her own life and career is it:)