ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Basil Brush - the new (and furry) face of the BNP?!? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/674970-basil-brush-the-new-and-furry-face-of-the-bnp.html)

The Zohan 16 March 2008 07:34 PM

Basil Brush - the new (and furry) face of the BNP?!?

Basil Brush In Racism Row Over Gypsy Character |Sky News|Media
http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1661057.jpg

You would think a fox knows what it is like to be in a minority and chased down but there you go.

More PC bollox, now some
http://www.permatrophy.com/jpgs/Show...oom/pike01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...bers/justY.gif

is going after CBBC and fake fox...

A spokesman for Northamptonshire police said: "We can confirm we have received a complaint about a TV show featuring Basil Brush from a member of the public in February.

"The complaint was logged as an incident of a racist nature."

Ah, good ole Northants Police - the home of the scamera and now taking the evils of racism on. Thank God we do not have any other crimes going on like an uncaught child molester frequenting the parks for the last two months or so.

Tam the bam 16 March 2008 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 7736515)

P1key

Watch out, I recently got a racist infraction for using that word! :rolleyes: :lol1:

abbott 16 March 2008 07:43 PM

oi fackin ate poikeys ! on a side note anyone wanna buy a caravan ??

dpb 16 March 2008 07:50 PM

Funnily enuff i always thought the show sailed close to the wind :)

However if theyre not insulting romanys i couldnt give a **** either way :thumb:

The Zohan 16 March 2008 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Tam the bam (Post 7736536)
Watch out, I recently got a racist infraction for using that word! :rolleyes: :lol1:

Thanks Tam and noted;)

topbuzz 16 March 2008 07:54 PM

A row over a scene featuring a gypsy woman selling heather and wooden pegs.
What's racist about that? Go to Blackbush Sunday market and walk across the runway, you'll soon be accosted by some Do-as-you-likey woman selling this tat.

spireite 16 March 2008 07:56 PM

pikey ,pikey ,pikey,pikey ,pikey,pikey,pikey,pikey,faggot,faggot,faggot,fagg ot,webmaster:)

The Zohan 16 March 2008 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by topbuzz (Post 7736584)
A row over a scene featuring a gypsy woman selling heather and wooden pegs.
What's racist about that? Go to Blackbush Sunday market and walk across the runway, you'll soon be accosted by some Do-as-you-likey woman selling this tat.

I am just suprised her son and his mates did not offer to tarmac Basils drive at the same time.;)

I wonder if Basil loikes Dags - do doubt it.

abbott 16 March 2008 07:57 PM

heather should be taxed !

Shark Man 16 March 2008 08:04 PM

That's what happens when the PC lot meddle with our traditions:

They ban fox hunting, so now the foxes have rights, and therfore a voice in our society....then they moan because they don't like what they here from the foxes - that they liberated in the first place.

Hypocrites the lot of them :mad::lol1:

;)

ScoobyDoo555 16 March 2008 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by abbott (Post 7736597)
heather should be taxed !

why, what's she done? :confused:

DAn :D

NotoriousREV 16 March 2008 08:51 PM

Since when are gypsies a race?

Adidas 16 March 2008 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo555 (Post 7736791)
why, what's she done? :confused:

DAn :D

Got £25 million off Paul McCartney :nono::nono::nono:

little-ginge 16 March 2008 10:33 PM

FFs! It's a bleddy kids TV programme with someones hand shoved up a puppets rear end... when are people going to stop pulling the race card out for insignifcant things...

Hmm, perhaps I should go to the police and report myself - for calling myself Ginge:lol1:

I'm sure there are more important issues for the police to be dealing with - these people should be charged with time wasting:mad:

kingofturds 16 March 2008 10:36 PM

What's the betting the pikey fcukwit doesn't have a tv licence so should not be viewing Basil in the first place.

Shame the police did not take the wave of petrol thefts so seriously, last time we had the "travellers" around:mad: lazy fecks cannot even be bothered cutting the fuel lines now so they just drill holes in the tank

Jeff Stryker 16 March 2008 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 7736579)
Thanks Tam and noted;)

Are you a wannabe mod or something ?

Shark Man 16 March 2008 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Jeff Stryker (Post 7737252)
Are you a wannabe mod or something ?

Paul a mod? Nooo. LMAO :D

;)

Jeff Stryker 16 March 2008 11:07 PM

Maybe ex-mod then who can't let go :smug:

The Zohan 17 March 2008 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Jeff Stryker (Post 7737307)
Maybe ex-mod then who can't let go :smug:

Now jeffie, the mods and ex mods all know how you used to email the webhamster each and every week begging to be made a mod, we used to have a great laugh reading the begging letters. We all found amusing that you could not pass the parking wardens exams and how frustrated you got when Tesco turned you down for the security guard post and you had to stay trolley collecting on nights with PSL. ;)

Of course now i am free to say what i want after years of holding back and biting my tounge;)

Abdabz 17 March 2008 10:02 AM

Gyppos are not a race, they are (in the main) a collective who choose to ignore the laws of the land in which they live, travelling around causing mess, crime, and doing whatever they can to make enough money to fuel up their transit vans and move on to the next town where they can cause more unwanted mayhem.
To sterotype them in the old fashioned innocence of selling lucky heather (which if you didnt buy would mean you were cursed) is just about the most complementary thing anyone could do in their name...
The BBC need to show a real representation of these people, forcing the elderly into a shoddy new roof and driveway for 20k, stealing caravans from caravan parks, beating up locals, defecating all over playing fields and breaking into neighbouring houses... I guess no gypsys would complain then - I mean, how could they?

The Zohan 18 March 2008 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Abdabz (Post 7737819)
Gyppos are not a race, they are (in the main) a collective who choose to ignore the laws of the land in which they live, travelling around causing mess, crime, and doing whatever they can to make enough money to fuel up their transit vans and move on to the next town where they can cause more unwanted mayhem.
To sterotype them in the old fashioned innocence of selling lucky heather (which if you didnt buy would mean you were cursed) is just about the most complementary thing anyone could do in their name...
The BBC need to show a real representation of these people, forcing the elderly into a shoddy new roof and driveway for 20k, stealing caravans from caravan parks, beating up locals, defecating all over playing fields and breaking into neighbouring houses... I guess no gypsys would complain then - I mean, how could they?

I though that gypsies had been 'made' into a race to help protect them and allow lots more into the uk from Europe?!?

abbott 18 March 2008 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 7740236)
I though that gypsies had been 'made' into a race to help protect them and allow lots more into the uk from Europe?!?

no no no silly thats polish ! :p

salsa-king 18 March 2008 09:40 PM

well that's it, no more Tv dramas with an Asian shop keeper or a Asian selling anoracks on a market stall.

whats this country coming to!

:(

Maz 18 March 2008 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by salsa-king (Post 7742273)
well that's it, no more Tv dramas with an Asian shop keeper or a Asian selling anoracks on a market stall.

whats this country coming to!

:(

:lol1: