ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Utd back where they belong, Enemy No1 (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/673636-utd-back-where-they-belong-enemy-no1.html)

Funkii Munkii 11 March 2008 08:09 AM

Utd back where they belong, Enemy No1

The most hated team in the country :smug:

There was a brief period when Chelsea were stealing the loathing toward us and at one point some quarters actually wanted Utd to pip Chelsea to the title last season, were the public going soft? but we duly obliged and the loathing toward Chelsea started diminishing daily, the loss of Jose clearly contributed to this sudden decline hastened by his replacement, a non controversial quiet man, this coupled with the resurgence of Utd under SAF, building possibly his strongest most attacking squad to date and his constant ability to piss the masses off with his outspoken often biased views has sealed our position as Enemy No1 again which can only benefit the club becasue we always thrived on this sort of negativity.

Stand up if you hate Man U :notworthy

FlightMan 11 March 2008 08:11 AM

All in your humble opinion of course.

Still Chelski for me.

robbie09 11 March 2008 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by FlightMan (Post 7722411)
All in your humble opinion of course.

Still Chelski for me.

and me m8 as you say all in his opinion :D

ash1 11 March 2008 08:44 AM

yeah, you will always be a bunch of t0ssers, recent proof is slur alex and carlos queer, though chelski pushing you close

alcazar 11 March 2008 01:51 PM

Premiership? Yawn.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

pauld37 11 March 2008 03:16 PM

I think Man USA are great :thumb:

Funkii Munkii 11 March 2008 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by pauld37 (Post 7723256)
I think Man USA are great :thumb:

You kill me Paul lol :lol1: :lol1:

pauld37 11 March 2008 05:04 PM

:thumb:

Reality 14 March 2008 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 7722409)
The most hated team in the country :smug:

There was a brief period when Chelsea were stealing the loathing toward us and at one point some quarters actually wanted Utd to pip Chelsea to the title last season, were the public going soft? but we duly obliged and the loathing toward Chelsea started diminishing daily, the loss of Jose clearly contributed to this sudden decline hastened by his replacement, a non controversial quiet man, this coupled with the resurgence of Utd under SAF, building possibly his strongest most attacking squad to date and his constant ability to piss the masses off with his outspoken often biased views has sealed our position as Enemy No1 again which can only benefit the club becasue we always thrived on this sort of negativity.

Stand up if you hate Man U :notworthy

Utd play decent football and are looking to the future.

At least you don't live in the distand past and go on and on about how you're the most successfull team ever :D

Fergies great :)